In a World of Vampires. (Open to all)

Started by Katrina, July 26, 2010, 09:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

"Darling, it's safer to be judgemental than overly friendly." He said to her. "I'd rather be worried about survival than hurting someone's feelings." He explained.

Kraven Trollsbane

[hey Katrina would you mind putting quotes around what your character says, i have a hard time catching it as being said outloud and not as a thought]

i watched as the girl argued with the man from the stalled car, but in the end they all got in the van. the other group was beginning to move up now. trying to get a better shot at their enemies.

i couldn't believe how bad a shot these vampires were. the only people hurt or dead were the scum in the fan i sliced. those kids would never live if they didn't start doing better.
 A&A

Katrina

Megan looked to him again.  "I see, so you have a shoot first ask questions later approach? Tell me how that makes you different then from the Sabbat? Can't you tell help from harm??"

Megan sighed.  She always had had hard time with the killing part of being a vampire.  She would when she had too, though the thought didn't actually appeal to her.  She'd survived this long by flying under the radar.  So much for that idea now.

Dunnuck

"You need me to take care of these guys, darling?" He asked, kicking the back doors of the van open. He walked out of the vehicle and towards the enemy vehicle, firing a shot into the windshield just before disappearing and appearing next to it. He looked down at his suit and frowned, wipping the gun residue off. The car spun out of control, the driver having been nailed. He cocked the shot gun as the vehicle hit a light post. He walked over to it and shot anyone who he thought could move with the desert eagle. He climbed back into the van as the other two looked at him. "What? I been doing this since you were drinking blood from a bottle." He said, his voice accented heavily.

"And as for shoot first and ask questions later, it normally works when shots are fired without anyone explaining whats going on. Having humans, vamps, and everything in between treat me as hostile, shoot first and ask questions later is a nice concept. Not to mention I fired broad. If I wanted to hit you, I would of hit you."

Edit: added that last part

discordantentity

"The lad is right, but I've always been a bit of a softie when it comes to those chased by my enemies."  Darien said as he took off and started driving, he'd forgotten to rip the plates off and switch them with another vehicles though.  But as he drove he looked through the music, and was tossing CD's out the window as they were all crap.  Nothing fast and hard, like the old school punk or metal he listened to.  "Your lucky it wasn't those bleeding cammies, what did you to piss them off.  Now this has got to be quite a tale."  He asked just as the new guy went to keep them off their tail.

Katrina

*She settled in the seat.  St least they wouldn't be coming after them now, but the sabbat were like roaches.  Where you saw one or two there were many more you didn't see.

"So, where are we going?"

She looked back to the one in back.

"I still think your logic is a little flawed but thanks for not shooting me back there."

Dunnuck

"Any time, doll." He sad, leaning back with his shotgun. "I wouldn't expect you to understand my logic. It's specific to my situation." He explained.

OOC: This set in DC you say? I pretty much live there. Metropolitan area

Katrina

(OOC: No, New York.  She was from DC)

*She nodded some.* "Well, I guess we all have our reasons for doing what we do."

Megan had made it a point to cling to her humanity.  She wasn't giving it up no matter what anyone said.

Dunnuck

"So tell me. Do you two feed?" He asked.

discordantentity

"I know a nice spot that we can hide, not many would go near the hole we're entering."  He replied as he drove and rounded a corner, finally stopping in front of a rather rundown looking bar he got out slammed his fist aginst the reinforced door.  "Niki, I'm back and I've brought some newcomers.  One of them's draggin some crazies, open up!"

Katrina

*Megan nodded.* "I do when I need to yes, but I don't kill my victims.  I never take too much.

(OOC: I gotta run out for awhile. Just take Megan with ya'll and don't let the sabbat get her.  ;0 )

discordantentity

(back later, internet is being so fucking slow... RAGE!@!!!!!!)

discordantentity

"Not a very smart question to be asking in the open, but yeah I do and let them live.  Slide some cash or drugs their way, let them go."  Darien replied with as the door opened and a rather rough girl who looked 17, waving them in she shook her head at the van and sent someone to get rid of it.  "You had to forget Stone, I don't care who they are for now...  Get in and keep out of others business..."  Darien entered as he tossed his jacket onto a stand, inside was a well maintained bar that had a decent crowd.  All of them were Anarchs and Stone pretty much lived here, the name was not on the outside but above the bar.  "Welcome to hornets nest, where they can leave their rules and BS outside as well as their pathetic hides..."  He regarded Niki like one would their sire, and by her fiery red hair and green eyes it was probably the case as she could easily from the same place as him.

Kraven Trollsbane

i watched as the van drove off leaving dead vamps and a blown up suv and car. i followed them to some dank little alley and watched them go into a heavy steel door. it seems they forgot about me during their fight. i slowly lowered myself to the alley and approached the door. i knocked and waited for the same young girl to open the slide. she didn't, instead i must have gotten the bouncer. "who are you." he asked toughly "just someone who wants a drink" i reply. i didnt know it was a bar when i knocked but i could smell the alcohol. the door man sniffed me and snarled "your not a vamp, who told you about this place."  "no one told me i just happened to see some friends come here one time and thought i would check it out." i replied too calmly "look i dont know who you are but you better get out of here before i eat you." he growled. "come and try" i offered the side of my neck tauntingly.

i jumped back as the door flew open. the vamp was fast but not faster than me. i sent 3 blades of air at him, each one sliced cleanly through, one at the waist, one at the chest, and one at the neck. he was dead before the blood sprayed the wall behind him. i stepped over the messy dead vamp and entered the bar, closing the door behind me.
 A&A

discordantentity

Like clockwork the moment the door closed every weapon in the place was out and all eyes were on this newcomer, though they were all held as the woman held up her hand and left the room.  She didn't want to deal with this one, she would relegate it to her only child that came across with her.  Darien got up and pointed his gun at the intruder, grinning like he was amused and annoyed.  "Welcome to the hornet's nest, what kind of daft bugger be stirring the crowd tonight.  Ye have two seconds to start explaining, starting now."  He then put his thumb on the hammer and chuckled, hiding his eyes as this one was not even close to being human.  "One..."  Then he pulled it back and started to speak as he watched to see how they would react, would they attack or would answer honestly which was usually the best thing here.

Dunnuck

EDIT: oopslol

Dunnuck

"May I make a healthy suggestion, friend?" Chris asked the man who waltzed in with murderous intent. "Fuck off." He said.

discordantentity

"That's one down, now on to the daft bugger who decided to kill one of us.  Go sit down and have a drink then, best whiskey this side of the hudson.  Take the lass with ye, we'll talk after this."  He then turned to face the even stranger one and drew his knife that he held with the edge to the guys throat, sure he had aided them but then again enemies often came in the guise of friends.  This one he was not going to give even two second, he had one and it was going to be gone right after he interrogated him.  "Be ready to spill after I am done talking, or it'll be your head that is decorating this floor.  Tell me who the hell ye are, and why the hell yer in here.  Now that I am done, waggle that tongue truthfully and all these weapons'll go poof."  He leaned in as he did it, and gave the second guest the look of someone who was not adverse to killing.  In fact Darien had been turned while on death row back in the 1800's when it meant you were hours from the gallows, all for the crime of killing a corrupt man who had powerful friends when his life was in danger. 

Kraven Trollsbane

the room erupted in a flurry of action, all eyes and weapons trained on me. on of them moved in behind me and held a knife to my throat. "your dead friend out there attacked me, i simply defended myself." i said quietly. "and if you value that arm you had better think wise of your decisions from now on." i sent a wire thin flow of air at the knife pressed against my neck. the flow severed the blade from the handle. in the shocked silence that followed i stepped back and introduced myself

"i am Kazuma Yagami. i came here seeking information on who murdered my little sister. now i can ask nicely or..." i gestured to the pile of vamp meat in the alley.
 A&A

Katrina

Megan who didn't look old enough to drink herself and by human years, wasn't glared at the tender who gave her the rum and coke she'd asked for.  She looked over as the flying one entered.  SHe could feel the tension and made her way over to him.

"Wait Darien..." she said as she stepped rather close to the stranger.

"If he's who I think he is...I highly doubt you or anyone here could take him down."  She gazed up at the stranger. "you helped us back there...didn't you?  Are you a demon?"

No point in beating around the bush with her questions.

Kraven Trollsbane

" if i was a demon do you think i would have a little sister. or that i wouldn't have just slaughtered you all. no i am not a demon but the second part is still right."

i looked at the girl who had spoken, god she looked young, i wonder how old she really was. "and i helped you because i dont like injustice, or unfair fights."
 A&A

Dunnuck

Chris approached the man, standing tall in his suit. "I highly suggest you leave." He warned. He turned to Megan. "Maybe you all cant take him down." He said. "But I can." he stood, hands in his pockets. "Suggestion, pal: Fuck off."

discordantentity

"Tch...  I'll relent, bested twice in one night..."  He replied with as he stepped back and then when Megan stepped in Dariens eyes went wide, demons were bad mojo for anyone here.  If one came in the place might clear unless they knew it was going to follow the rules, which were simple common sense in a den of rogues.  "Demon or no demon, follow the rules and we'll get along nicely.  Information's gonna cost ya however, and Lady Niki is the one you'll want to talk to. You agree to the rules Yagami, no fighting and Niki's word is law no matter what."  He then went to the bar and got a triple of whiskey, before returning and waiting for answers to evrything.  If Yagami was here  just for business then they could profit, gathering his bullets and gun he reloaded it and put it away.  He had no issues if this man was being truthful, maybe he was some kind of ninja like those from fiction.  "Some kind of ninja then?"

Katrina

Megan eyed the one in the suit.

"You know...I don't think we have exchanged names yet..." Megan said.  She extended her hand to him.  "I'm Megan Blake.. but I must say, if he's a demon...trust me...no vampire can take a demon out alone.

Kraven Trollsbane

i looked at the man in the suit and measured him, just a normal vamp from the looks of him "friend you might want to clean up the language, there are ladies present." i turned away ignoring him.

the street thug returned with a drink and asked if i was a ninja i laughed "no im not a ninja, im a contractor, the first in hundreds maybe even thousands of years. im more like a mage than anything else. and nothing is free in this world, what kind of payment is required." i reply sinisterly
 A&A