Caught up in a big mess (Sexy F witch for smoldering hot M Vampire character)

Started by LamentingQuill, June 25, 2016, 08:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

In this universe, I think I should point out that witches and vampires tend to get along fairly well unless the vampire in question tries to take a bit of out her, then it's war. Werewolves (if they show up in this story at all, which I kinda doubt), witches are little iffy about them because their tendency to try and select mates and bite that neck without so much as asking the desired female her opinion on the matter, they will associate with them though if they know the particular werewolf to be trustworthy.

Anyway, here is the story idea:

When Serenity Yates finds an unconscious vampire in the alleyway behind her apartment building, she takes pity on him and brings him inside to take care of him until he should wake up, it would be cruel to just leave him there for the sun.
She treats all the cuts and bruises on him as best she can and much to her relief, her vampire friend Francesca left some blood packets in the fridge from the last time she'd come over to hang out... what Serenity was not prepared for was that the vampire she rescued was the leader of a vampire mafia type group on her side of town... whom is at war with another group at the other end of town... and one of the other guy's lackeys had been stationed in the building across the street to make sure the vampire Serenity had rescued was burned at sunrise... once the sun falls, he'll scamper back to his master and Serenity will find herself caught up in the middle of a huge mess she wasn't prepared for at all.

(A different picture can be chosen if redheads are not your thing)