Vacation with Mommy (Looking for a sister)

Started by Yoda, August 08, 2020, 02:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoda

Name: Vacation with Mommy

Scenario: After years of a sex less marriage and spending little time as a family, a lonely mother decides to take her family on a special vacation. After getting everything planned out and failing to convince her husband to join them, mom decides to just make the best of things and take her kids on one last vacation before they all leave home. Though she wasn’t totally planning on the vacation becoming as wild as it does, after the first day of relaxing and maybe drinking a little too much things become much more exciting on this small family vacation.     

Content/setting: This story will be a exotic light incest story, taking place in a modern furry world.

Roles/what’s open: The roles for this story are the mother, her oldest son, a younger sister, and youngest brother. This RP will be smutty and include plenty of incest, other kinks, and the characters will all be feline furries. I would like to play the mother, JoeTurner will be playing the older brother and dreamstreet will be playing the youngest brother, so we are looking someone to play  the younger sister.

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

dreamstreet

I would be interested in playing the younger brother.

Yoda

Sweet, now if we can just find someone to play another female character we can get the ball rolling and make fleshed out characters.

dreamstreet

Sounds great, are there any wishes for the characters personality and such? Just to get an idea for MC.

JoeTurner

Hey man. We initially imagined the younger brother as a more shy and/or passive type of character. A counterpart for his older brother which would be kinda the alpha of the group. This story will involve smut with all of the family members so there will be scene with Older brother X Younger brother, Older Brother X younger sister, Younger brother X younger sister.

You can make him your own way though. That is just an initial idea we had for this story.

dreamstreet

All right sounds good to me. Will admit I haven't done any gay scenes, so hope if you don't mind MC being more of a femboy if that's the scenario?

JoeTurner

Even better than. A femboy works perfectly

dreamstreet

JoeTurner

Awesome then. You can get started on making your character then if you want, while we wait for a fourth person to join.

dreamstreet

Great I'll do that. Have you guys made your characters yet, and any particular image you want me to use for MC?

Yoda

We haven't set characters in stone yet, just bounced around ideas. We are thinking that having them all feline furries so they work as s family. Other than that you can make your character however you'd like.

Here is kind of a template you can use if you want to start thinking about YC:

[float=right][img height=300] Image address[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[spoiler=Inspiration NSFW]
[img height=300] image address [/img]
[/spoiler]

JoeTurner

Feel free to use one of the pics we attatched or any similar felines

dreamstreet

A first step, let me know what you think.

Name: Nicky (Family name here)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: A bit shy and holding back, Nicky usually stays home with a computer or his phone. He likes pretty things, and his family have sometimes made him wear a skirt of a top every now and again. At first he was very much against it, but now he mostly just blushes with a shy smile underneath it, as he enjoys being praised for looking cute. It has also lead to him wondering about what he likes and dislikes, though he haven't done a lot with it yet, and it's been too embarrassing to talk to anyone about, even his family... For now.
Suggestions NSFW

JoeTurner

Loved it. 😁😁 Cute pics and great description of his personality and backstory.

I'm also working on my character and will try to post it before going to bed.

Yoda

Quote from: dreamstreet on August 09, 2020, 06:43:37 PM
A first step, let me know what you think.

Name: Nicky (Family name here)
Personality: A bit shy and holding back, Nicky usually stays home with a computer or his phone. He likes pretty things, and his family have sometimes made him wear a skirt of a top every now and again. At first he was very much against it, but now he mostly just blushes with a shy smile underneath it, as he enjoys being praised for looking cute. It has also lead to him wondering about what he likes and dislikes, though he haven't done a lot with it yet, and it's been too embarrassing to talk to anyone about, even his family... For now.
Suggestions NSFW

That looks perfect! I think the last two pictures will probably work better with the feline family.

JoeTurner

Even though the first one is a bit more lupine instead of feline, i think that was my favorite of the 4

dreamstreet

Sounds good, I'll go with the 3rd picture for when he's just hanging out and such, and the last one for sex scenes, if that's fine with you guys.

Yoda

Here is my idea for the mother, still haven't decided on which inspiration to use yet:

Name: Tris Hudson
Personality:  Tris is rather outgoing, happy, and sexual person, she is more than happy at the center of attention and isn’t afraid to be the first person to speak up or start something. After dropping out of collage to marry her then sugar daddy and become a mother, Tris did loss some of the spark that made her who she is, but it never really went away. Even with a rather wealthy husband that neglected her to the point of only seeing her a handful of times a year, Tris found a way to make life bearable. Though Tris is very outgoing and often times overly nice, she doesn’t tolerate people hurting or making fun of her children, as they are pretty much her whole world.
Inspiration NSFW

One extra in case we choose something other than feline

dreamstreet

Really like her, and I think the first image is a great fit for her. Was thinking either that or the third one.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Yoda

We are still looking for someone to play the younger sister.

Levi

Fantastic I will submit something later for conssideration

Levi

Name: Adorabelle Hudson
Personality: As the only daughter of the family Adorabelle has been rather spoilt. Over the years mum and daughter have spent a lot of time together chatting about boys, painting each others nails and other activities. Adorabelle absolutely idolized her high brother and is over protective of her shy little brother. She just wishes her father was around a bit more.
Inspiration NSFW

I can change the age as needed

Yoda

Quote from: Levi on August 11, 2020, 12:21:27 PM
Personality: As the only daughter of the family Adorabelle has been rather spoilt. Over the years mum and daughter have spent a lot of time together chatting about boys, painting each others nails and other activities. Adorabelle absolutely idolized her high brother and is over protective of her shy little brother. She just wishes her father was around a bit more.
Inspiration NSFW

Looks good, as far as age I think she should probably be closer to the younger brother.

JoeTurner

Name: Bruce Hudson
Personality: As the older brother, a lot of pressure has been put on Bruce's shoulders to be a good inspiration for his younger siblings thanks to his over working father. Hard working, smart and caring, Bruce always does what's best for his family and cares for all of them equally.
Inspiration NSFW

Sorry I took a while to post my character.

JoeTurner

Quote from: Levi on August 11, 2020, 12:21:27 PM
Inspiration NSFW

Looks lovely. I guess all I can say now is, welcome to the family. 😁

Levi

Quote from: Yoda on August 11, 2020, 01:28:00 PM
Looks good, as far as age I think she should probably be closer to the younger brother.

Ok no worries :) profile edited

Hee thank you Joe.

Any preference on  the image?

JoeTurner

I liked the second one the most.

What about you? Liked which of the two I posted more?

Levi

JoeTurner

That makes us two. I also prefered that one hehe.

Big bro can't wait to take care of his lovely little sister.

dreamstreet

I'm also on the top one for the little sister. :)

Yoda

Quote from: JoeTurner on August 11, 2020, 01:32:34 PM
Name: Bruce Hudson
Personality: As the older brother, a lot of pressure has been put on Bruce's shoulders to be a good inspiration for his younger siblings thanks to his over working father. Hard working, smart and caring, Bruce always does what's best for his family and cares for all of them equally.
Inspiration NSFW

Sorry I took a while to post my character.

I like him, though I think he might be a little too old for MC to be his mom lol

JoeTurner

Whops. Yeah. She's 40. I'll make him younger then.

JoeTurner

Quote from: dreamstreet on August 11, 2020, 01:46:48 PM
I'm also on the top one for the little sister. :)

She meant the top one for the big bro pictures i believe.

Levi

JoeTurner

Perfect then. I guess our whole family is here and ready then😁

Yoda