Blue Rose Nudist Sanctuary (Nudism, Incest,Maybe:NC)(NEED EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS)

Started by Miyu, October 13, 2011, 10:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

It'll work out. I was considering doing something kinky while she was waiting.

Maelyn

rhev

Your characters are both in the lobby, you could always interact with each other.

Snake

Didn't realize that Rhev. I thought Miyu had lead them out of the lobby.

And Maelyn, you sure? *laugh* It'd be something nobody else would probably want to see.

Maelyn

Depends on your character I suppose.  If she were bored, in the kind of place she is where almost anything goes, what would she do?  Would she care if anyone watched or not?  And if she didn't, would she care if they liked it or not? 

rhev

Quote from: Snake on October 23, 2011, 03:31:07 PM
Didn't realize that Rhev. I thought Miyu had lead them out of the lobby.

Ah... maybe.... Just trying to keep things moving along.

Maelyn

We were en route from the parking area to the main building.  Miyu had posted up to arrival at the building and went into the lobby.  I posted up to arrival and following her inside.  Jason just needs to post on his end.

rhev

I think, if you'd like to interact with snake's character, you can take a little leeway and say you walked in.  :)

Maelyn

Megan has already entered the building, got her key and stripped down...
By the way, Jason is working on his post now, so we'll be able to move forward very soon.  :)

rhev

I haven't seen Miyu on instant messenger, but if she doesn't post in a day or two, I'll just NPC the maid character for you to keep the thread going.

Gladiator0161

Posted, and sorry for the room size mix up. My fault completely. I've had kind of a long day, lol.

We'll officially be taking a deluxe cabin, lol.

TheManPerson

Name: Ari Wong
Role: Guest
Likes: Sex, nudism, hot guys, hot girls, punk music, country music and video games.
Dislikes: Arrogant people, rude people, boring people, bugs, reptiles and sharp objects(aichmophobia).
Kinks: Rough sex, public sex, heavy bondage, biting, sucking and teasing.
Limits: Everything in my ONs and OFFs.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, seemingly innocent and naive, smart, somewhat brave, will come on to people randomly and sex-addicted.
Bio:
Ari Wong grew up for the first two years of her life in an orphanage in Jackson, Mississippi. She was identified as having an Irish, Native American and English heritage. Up until around three months of her second birthday, no one wanted to adopt her for some reason. But, a Chinese couple travelling across the country decided to. It was a nice couple, too. After being adopted they taught her Chinese and English, and taught her their culture. She was also home-schooled by her foster mother, turning out to be a very smart girl. But instead of American History, she was taught Chinese History. When she turned five years old, her and her foster parents settled down all the way up in Pennsylvania, where they opened a Chinese restuarant called The Wok, and they grew very rich, although they didn't let the money get the best of them.

Finally, when she turned twelve, they decided to tell her the truth about them not being her parents. Outraged that they would lie to her her whole life, she packed up and ran away. But because she had hit puberty around that time and her breasts had started to grow larger, there were many attempts at rape, though all of which she, miraculously, managed to avoid. She got a job in New Jersey and bought an apartment when she was sixteen, and met a boyfriend. Eventually, after some convincing, they had sex. This is where their relationship turned around. She found it so wonderful that she would go to bars to find guys to have sex with. This, though, caused them to break up. She kept living this life until she heard word about the Blue Rose Nudist Society when she was eighteen. So, she saved up her money and she is moving in on her birthday. Along with that, she found a lot of American money hidden in an alleyway, which she plans to use to help her in doing so.

Maelyn

Ari, I don't see your ons/offs.  It says you've not set them up yet.  Did I miss them?

rhev

Ari - Were you considering being a short term guest of the blue rose or maybe a permanant resident?  There are several 'owner's cabins, but you'd have to be a little more comfortable financially than someone who just saved money for two years.   Maybe she came into money somehow and decided to invest in a home on the grounds?   Feel free to contact me and we can work out ideas.

TheManPerson

I edited in another sentence. She stumbled upon a lot of money in an alleyway, though it didn't occur to her how it could have gotten there.

rhev

Currently there's no 'main' story, however I think right now you could message TheManPerson or Snake.  Both of them are looking to get into the story somehow.  Maybe your gaurd could meet up with them?  Snake's character is already in her cabin, but hasn't done anything from there out.   TheManPerson's character hasn't arrived on scene yet.... you can feel free to play the guard at the gate, if you read the threads you'll see what the guard "john" an npc, has done so far for introducing guests.   You could always be checking in on John and personally show TheManPerson's character to her cabin?

TheManPerson

MelisaArtemis

Hi, just a question before I join: Do we absolutely have to has a pic of the character? I'm just asking because I don't want to get in trouble for using the photo of some people and they might get offended over it

rhev

Absolutely?  No.   But it's a really good idea and it helps show your character a lot better.  If you don't want too, that's fine.

But remember, as long as you're not breaking the site's rules with your pictures:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=98632.0

then any images you use that are obtained via the internet should fall under the United States fair use policy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

So, don't say.... take a photo of your brother and use that as a picture.  But if you google search say "handsome cowboy" and use a picture that comes up on google image search, you're all good.

MelisaArtemis

Ok, I guess I'll make the character now

Name: Melisa Artemis
Role: Guest
Likes: Nudism, Games (video and non-video), Swimming, Animals, Gentlemen, Table sport
Dislikes: Rude people, Arrogant people, Sports that requires her to run a lot like Basketball or Baseball
Kinks: Public Sex, Light bondage, Sucking, Licking, Wetting, Gangbang
Limits: Scat, Vore, Gore, Body Mark
Personality: Sweet and innocent with a touch of shyness which will disappear once she is more comfortable with the person.
Bio:
Melisa was born of a mix parentage of Japanese mother and British father. Ever since she was a child she has some self-confidence issue that her parents and friends manage to largely reduce but never fully erase. As nudism has been in the family since the beginning, she easily embrace it at least in the privacy of her own house but her shyness does not allow her to go more public than that, not even when she was taken to a nude beach.

In a desperate attempt to help her gain more confidence is herself, her parents decides to sent her to the nudist sanctuary in hope to make her more comfortable around others who embrace the same ideal and hopefully manage to completely erase her self-confidence issue. Although she starts as innocent, she has quite a kinky sexual personality which she only shows toward those who can go past her outer shell and gains her trust.

Despite her seemingly average background, her family is actually quite wealthy with her father being a CEO of a trading company and her mother as a professional gym trainer.

rhev

Looks great, post it on the character thread and feel free to start posting as soon as you like.   I'll throw in an NPC to interact with if no one else steps up right away.

Capone

Hey folks. I'm freshly approved, and this interest thread is actually one of the reasons I ended up joining this community. It seemed so interesting and potentially up my alley. However, before I go reading into pages of threads (I don't suppose there's an easy way for me to keep up chronologically with the three different threads?), do you guys have room for one more?

The character concept I have in mind is a new employee starting his first day as the security systems programmer and analyst (and everything else computers in the sanctuary). You think you have room for such a character?

rhev

Sadly, this thread kind of died out.

Miyu was the lead on this.   She was the GM and organizing it and tapped me as the co-GM.  Then her computer died and the threads in progress just never really went anywhere.    Add to that the fact that there were a few people she promised certain characters too, but im not sure who, that never got around to posting.

I've been thinking about re-booting this idea with a few changes... but I just don't have time right now.

Capone

I saw that as I read the OOC thread. A shame, as it was a really cool idea. Alas, these things happen.

Keep me posted if you guys manage to revive it.