The Lands of Averonia [Seeking Councilmen/women and other kingdoms!]

Started by Karasu, November 17, 2011, 08:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

woots man ^^ Yea we need more people, we need the actual councilmen/women >>
Removed, due to vandalism.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Karasu

Qt

Karasu

This game's reopened.. I am quite a bit sore no one's posted after they said they wanted to join so honestly it pisses me off.

Guys this is my brainchild, something I've already worked on solo for over 3 years now.. I'm asking for help expand it with new ideas and potential

Thank you Ironwolfe and Kevben Blackheart for your posting that you've done already. especially Iron's new idea nd land for the concept. I reallly appriciate it.  Qt I love you tried.

But the rest of you? You haven't even posted once. and for Mycroft I can understand given his particular position, councilmen/women, Heirs.. I need you guys to help me move thsi foreward.. soo.. A little help?

Marie Reynolds

So I would be interested in playing in this but i have a question about humans do they have any countries towns and is their any general history cause i have an idea brewing for a human but would just like some more insight on anyone who establish any history on the humnas before me?

Karasu

Humans have their own kingdoms, towns, etc Averonia is basically a floating land ont he edge of the north where the climate allows for snow. It's a rather powerful land so of course Karnai is for public relations, he' the ambassador you see. especially since he is half human himself. So feel free to make a human, I really don't discourage any race from applying in.