Castle RP Interest Check and OOC Thread

Started by Etherwood, July 29, 2010, 07:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travaius

AWESOME!! Was actually just thinking about this roleplay.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

LimitlessNikkie

Going away for the weekend so I won't be around again untill sunday sorry everyone!!! :(

Etherwood

It's all right! Thanks for letting us know. :)

LimitlessNikkie

Etherwood

With luck it won't move crazyfar! The next few days ought to be a renewed search and the characters generally getting to know one another better.

And whilst I'm here, I may as well give you some details for those of you who WILL be on the hunt.

The Empress and her contingent are presently sat, coach, horses et al, at the bottom of a lake about four miles north of the mainland bridges. If they go to the inn for details (the furthest southern inn on the highway), all the innkeeper would be able to tell them was that six men died in their sleep the night before the Empress was known to be missing. He'd know a robed woman was with them, so it may be easy to assume said woman was the Empress herself. Feel free to NPC the innkeeper, but limit his knowledge to that alone.

The bodies of the six dead men would likely have been buried, but can be exhumed. They were dressed in black and light armour and their possessions consist of bows, arrows and an array of small, close combat weapons. They'd be identifiable as Tanperian citizens, but have no identification on their persons. They have no wounds and any apothecary or doctor questioned would probably assume they'd been poisoned.

That ought to leave you plenty to be doing once the search begins in earnest. Since Mereavus won't be joining you in looking, how you use the information you find ICly is up to you. Go with the logic of your characters. Findings would be expected to be reported to the Emperor, though if Vos isn't available to post, you can bring it to either the Crown Prince or Mer.

As far as interior castle politics go, I'll be throwing up a little drama in the upcoming days, once I feel we're settled enough with one another's characters to withstand it. We seem to have plenty of it with the arrival of the Diplomat and general unease anyway.

Prepare thyselves, ladels and gentlespoons, the drama will begin shortly. :3

Travaius

Awesome...I am sure my character will love drama... :P
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

LimitlessNikkie

Wow coolness can't wait! Don't worry about going crazy far I'll catch up on sunday.

Etherwood

Trav, given that we probably have a lot of dialogue coming up with this dinner agreement, when it comes to it, do you want to use a messenger or PMs to combine into one bigger post so we're not flooding the whole thing with things to read in snippets? My MSN is on my profile, but I'm open to PMs if that's easier for you. Let me know.

Etherwood

Just a few notes for you all, guys!

The Emperor isn't a King - otherwise it'd be a Kingdom, not an Empire. The Empire has several countries under its jurisdiction.

Also, all of the nobles' land isn't exactly owned by them. They're caretakers, but they don't control it outright. The Emperor does. If he wants to search it, he can search it, and if he wants to take it away, he can take it away. It's working on a Feudal system right now (which you can wiki if you're unsure).

Hope that clears up some stuff for some of you, it's just a few things I've noticed as we've been going. :3