Harry Potter and the Rise of the Light (AU, OCs and select Canons Wanted!)

Started by Rogue, August 03, 2013, 12:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue

It's official, we have Harry's sheet complete and in! We are LITERALLY waiting on EITHER a Ron or Draco player. :D Either way, we WILL be starting on the 8th or 9th! I still want to keep any conversation in here for now, so we can keep it on the first page as we are still recruiting. The OOC page will likely be made when I get back from vacation.

TheHangedOne

I hope your vacation is pleasant.  8-) And I am still totally up for evil plotting and consultation.  >:)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Rogue

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 23, 2013, 12:01:47 PM
I hope your vacation is pleasant.  8-) And I am still totally up for evil plotting and consultation.  >:)

*grins* I'll probably shoot you a PM just so I can have one there for when I need it. I will be letting you know when we open up for OCs because I would LOVE more Death Eaters.

apygoos

Ariel

Oooooohhhh, god, I can't decide between Ron or Draco..

*Ten minutes later*

.. Ron. :-)

But can someone explain this point system thing to me?
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Rogue

Omg Ariel you have no clue how much I love you at this moment. Anyways, I'm currently on my phone, but when I get home (or when I get on tomorrow) I'll shoot you a pm so we can help you with the system. Kc is co gm if you wanna send him one in the meantime. :)

This puts us as full on canons for the moment! Ariel is Ron and KC is Draco. Will make a ooc thread when I'm home and can do so.

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

apygoos

im oocly surrounded by women, inb4 im subjected to fangirl shippings XD
this...this is an odd scenario on E, normally its the other way around.

Ember Star

No 'shipping from me. LOL. Neville is my 'ship for Luna, always has been. But who knows what the boss lady has planned for him.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

TheHangedOne

Don't worry, apy. I'll keep you safe from the women. They can flock around me, instead.  8-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Rogue

Quote from: Ember Star on August 24, 2013, 05:02:15 PM
No 'shipping from me. LOL. Neville is my 'ship for Luna, always has been. But who knows what the boss lady has planned for him.

*giggles* I ship that. And that was a canon emotional link implied at the end of the 7th movie (but not in the books but we all know that JK would never have allowed that if she didn't think it was possible. :) )

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 24, 2013, 05:29:39 PM
Don't worry, apy. I'll keep you safe from the women. They can flock around me, instead.  8-)

*laughs* Yeah. Make all the Death Eater women swoon. *giggles*

Anyways.... Update, I'm officially working from 9:30 to 9:30 tomorrow. This means I will not be able to work up my OOC until late tomorrow. I am planning on updating the thread title appropriately however. :D

Rogue

OOC OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!

I'm going to request that all approved canons, Hanged, and Primarch move conversation to this thread. Any others who wish to join, please post here first.

Ember Star

I'm back! Lost net for a few days. Don't have time to read through everything right now. But I will later.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Google

If Lord Voldemort is still available I might be interested in taking the role.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Google

Or if VOldemort is taken/not needed then I can play a quite convincing tormented Draco
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Imogen

You guys still looking for Death Eaters? Would someone older such as Lucius fit in?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Kaia

ooo lucius...if we were playing you know, OLDER characters, that could be hot >.>

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

kckolbe

Voldemort is definitely needed.  He is the leader of the Death Eaters, after all.  I can't remember if Lucius was wanted, but I do remember seeing Narcissa on her "wish list" so it is possible.

Ariel, no worries on the Ron sheet.  Both Rogue and I are still willing to help.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Imogen

Well, if there's a slot for Lucius or Bellatrix, lemme know. I probably could do a 'nice' version of the latter as well.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Rogue

Quote from: Google on August 28, 2013, 11:41:18 PM
If Lord Voldemort is still available I might be interested in taking the role.

Google, please play Voldemort. As noted, Draco is taken, but Tom is definitely on my wish list.

Quote from: Imogen on August 29, 2013, 07:02:10 AM
Well, if there's a slot for Lucius or Bellatrix, lemme know. I probably could do a 'nice' version of the latter as well.

We are including older characters for death eaters and such. Lucius would be welcome. A non crazy Bella... not so much. >.>

To both Google and Imogen, please send me at least the personality sections of the sheets while my co-gm and I discuss the amount of points you'll be given to play with. :) This might also be the last time I'll be on the internet until monday. Thank you for your interest. :)

Google

Just curious but I was wondering where you wanted this to go for Tom, what sort of ideas you had, perhaps a pairing for him to be involved with... I do enjoy a darker Voldemort being involved.

Rogue

Quote from: Google on August 31, 2013, 12:44:39 PM
Just curious but I was wondering where you wanted this to go for Tom, what sort of ideas you had, perhaps a pairing for him to be involved with... I do enjoy a darker Voldemort being involved.

Dark is good. :D Just sent a PM to you. Hanged is my evil Consultant so he's included in the discussion. Thanks Google. :)

Rogue

Ariel, since I know you haven't posted in the OOC yet, have you set up a sheet yet? I mean, I remember you having issues with the numbers, and me not getting around to sending them (Though I have them) but have you hammered out the other parts? Hopefully, with a sheet from you, we'll be able to start tonight. :)