Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

Hannah simply stands beside Jake as always while he disccusses things with whoever and she just listens to catch every word of it.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Then how the hell do we fix this?" he asked.

"We have to find the source of all this," Jen replied. "There will be one event which set this off, which if we could reverse it would take out every other anomaly it triggered. Anyone up for that plan?"

Lady Temptress

" Alright, I'm up for it and I'm game. What event is it that we must do next?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"That's the problem," Jen said. "We don't know, and we can't afford to waste time sealing anomalies when more might be forming. We're gonna have to do a bit of digging, figure it out, and then dive in and sort it out. Which...is probably a suicide mission frankly."

Lady Temptress

" Oh fun. More mysteriousness and searching. Alright, what do I need to start working on?" Hannah asks with a semi bit of curiousity.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I'll show you when we get there," Kat replied. "Once I've made sure you're all in a fit state, don't want anyone carrying injuries if we're getting in a fight."

Lady Temptress

Hannah nods her head at Kat and she stays close to Jake.           " That sounds like a good plan to me."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"And I know Jen is hurt," she said, laughing slightly as Jen made a noise in protest. "I've been with you five years, you should know by now I can tell when something's wrong."

"It's only minor," Jen said, moving her jack to show a cut across her lower stomach. "Bad Jake got a bit frisky when he realised I was delaying them."

Lady Temptress

Hannah simply remains at her Jake's side and listens to the other two women talk.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"What about you Hannah?" Jen asked, wincing slightly as she covered the wound again. "I've never known you be this quiet," she said with a faint laugh.

Lady Temptress

" What? Hah! I'm always quiet silly." Hannah says with a confused gaze at Jen's question.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Just wanted to be sure," Jen said. "I'm used to stuff like this happening, I know you and Jake on the other hand didn't tend to deal with stuff on this scale before now."

Lady Temptress

" Ah ok and yeah, we aren't, thats for sure." Hannah says with a chuckle.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Not sure how much consolation this is but my dad once told me in the Agency's early days it was far worse," Jen said.

Lady Temptress

" Worse? Good grief." Hannah says and she gives a shake of her head.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"The tech was worse," Jen said. "Most of this stuff had to be scratch-built, very little of it is built around tech the US military had, nevermind any other countries."

Lady Temptress

" Sounds unteresting and I love tech stuff." Hannah says admitting that and Jake should know that about her unless he had forgotten.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"If we get time when we get back to the Hub there's a bit of tech you'll probably love," Kat replied. "We can leave Jen to look after Jake, at least you know she won't try anything funny."

Lady Temptress

" She best not try anything." she says with a smirk.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"She's only kissed a guy once," Kat said with a laugh. "And considering that was about six years ago I think Jake is safe."

Lady Temptress

" Well, you never know about people." Hannah remarks and she tries to keep her trust in Jen. She has no trust issues with Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"No offence to Jake but even if he was a woman he wouldn't stand a chance," Jen said with a smirk. "How long till we reach Epsilon?"

"Still about 20 minutes out," Kat replied. "Can't go much faster without giving ourselves away."

Lady Temptress

Hannah quirks her brows about the first remark from the woman about Jen and she tilts her head. " I haven't any idea what that just met. If Jake was a woman, he wouldnt stand a chance? Huh?" While confused from that statement she nods about the latter remark made.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Not my type," Jen replied. "If I was going to flirt with either of you it'd be more likely to be you Hannah, except for the fact I don't flirt either in relationships or with people in one."

Lady Temptress

Hannah snickers softly and she smirks, while nodding her head at Jen. " Okay , okay. Now that that's settled. Back to business. "
Lady Dreamer