Extreme Fantasy Roleplay (More monsters needed)

Started by Vaulera, June 18, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Never got this question answered: is playing both a monster and girl allowed?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Trafalgar

Quick question, where do the demons reside when not summoned? I'm having a little trouble with my history.
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

Vaulera

So, like in D&D they reside in the abyss, another plane of existence, or maybe they are just an extra planar creature like a Daemon, residing in gehenna, or something else that lives in any other plane, just, not our plane, the material plane. Doesn't have to be strictly within D&D lore, I made vampires different, doesn't matter as long as it isn't absurd.

Trafalgar

Character has been updated now, back on page 2.
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

Vaulera

Okey dokey, I am already impatient for a pairing, do you care?

Trafalgar

No I care not for who I get really :)
I'll post my CS in the thread now.

Vaulera

Okay, pair with my character, the super regeneration takes out the vore part, a big off for me, but it's fine considering your character.

Trafalgar

I should have emphasized more on the birth part, they won't rip their way through the mothers stomach, they just fight to get out of her vagina. But yeah I'll post in the IC soon.

Silk

If anyone is interested in pairing with a easily frightened cat-girl, just respond to my post :)

schnookums

I'm going to drop out for now...there's plenty of girls compared to monsters, and I really didn't have any other ideas for characters (I appreciate the draenei suggestion as an alternate look but it really wasn't the route I wanted to go).

Vaulera

Unfortunate, but do as you please, if you ever want to play again, just post a character.

schnookums

Thanks...I do appreciate it, I just have had no ideas for another character. Maybe I'll get lucky and something will inspire me.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Silk on June 23, 2012, 04:22:20 PM
If anyone is interested in pairing with a easily frightened cat-girl, just respond to my post :)

Ixil is gonna get his tentacles on her, for sure.  >:)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Vaulera

Demon Sheet:

Name: Fenrak
Race: Shadow Hound
Ambition: Fenrak is one in a thousand demon hounds, spawned to be mindless hunters and hounds, bred for war and made to kill. But Fenrak achieved a higher level of intellect from his master, a being of immense power from the plane of shadows for his loyal and undying service. Fenrak is just as intelligent and cunning as one of the more intelligent of demons, with this intelligence came the craving for power. His master told him to raise an army, a veritable horde of gargantuan shadowy hounds.  To do this, he would have to find a host to raise this horde, the fruit of his own loins.
History: As said before, Fenrak was created on the Plane of shadows only five years ago by a deity most foul, for the purpose of hunting, gifted to those on the plane of shadows of sufficient piety and means. His particular master cannot create more of the unholy hounds, for they were the creation of a dark god, instead of creating them himself however, he knows that Fenrak is like an ordinary hound. Gifted with incredible intelligence to compliment his massive form, standing at ten feet at the shoulder and almost eighteen feet long from snout to tail, he is a force to be reckoned with. But the shadow lord had a hitch, he couldn't transport Fenrak himself, a power beyond any but the summoners. One year however, the shadow lord himself was summoned, to aid in the conquest of the Banes in a far off land. He made a dark pact of service, so that upon the next conquest, his loyal and savage hound would come in his place to wreak equal havoc. Agreeing, the Banes summoned the shadowy hound into the world to hunt and kill the creatures of magic, little did they know, that he desired no such thing, no, not to kill, but to mate, and that he was far more intelligent than most that summoned him. He took off into the dark forest and happened upon the village, what happened next was the present.
Disposition: Fenrak is a cold and calculating individual, capable of speech in a an equally cold manner. But his most unique characteristic is his undying loyalty to his master, if his master willed him to raise an army of his own pups, he will find a suitable mate and he will force his young upon her.
Method of Reproduction: Impregnation: Fenrak is an evil and incredibly advanced magical being, his young are birthed within hours or days, either way, growing incredibly fast. Once birthed, they disappear, off to the plane of shadows and into the castle of the shadow lord, to be raised and do his bidding, as loyally as Fenrak himself.
Appearance: As I said, he is ten feet at the shoulder and fifteen feet long.

Silk

haha, can see some dog on cat action happening there in the future Vaulera :P

Vaulera

schnookums

*Look sheepish* I thought my creativity well had run dry, but I thought of another character...would a Kitsune sort be okay? (I'm talking human-looking, ears and tail but nothing more exotic then that)

Vaulera

Again, I was a little dumb to object in the first place, go for it. I would actually be happy to rp myself.

schnookums

No, I think you raised some legitimate points about the other character. I'll whip her up and have her made tonight, whoo-hoo!

ShadowFox89

Heh, Kitsune is what I usually go with for a female character :P

Sorta like this: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1157474/1girl-animal_ears-between_breasts-black_hair-blush

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a Kitsune pic that isn't Ahri from League of Legends >.<'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

You have no idea how bad I feel when I drive a legitimate player from a roleplay. It's that, 20 20 retrospect. I look at my post, and then I look at my own character and facepalm really hard.

ShadowFox89

Hmm.. I wonder if playing a Yaun-Ti would be pushing it... (girl with snake-like features)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

Yo man, I played my D&D on our third quest, a Yaun-Ti abomination (The cool ones) was our nemesis. You mean a pureblood, or a female abom?