Blondie Revolution - (Ai no Kusabi) Looking for Characters

Started by Jag, May 24, 2011, 01:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

But.... but.... Rubie or Katze! *pulls at hir hair*

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Suiko

Mmmm... I can't find the right picture for my character! I refuse to settle! *stomps his feet*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Jag

Maybe just do a description and if you ever find a picture that you like, then you can just add it in...?

Suiko

I found one, it's fine! Also... About a Pet's history... How much is there to it? They're just created and then they serve, I'm not sure what else to put to it...

Also I feel like it's been ages since I saw the OVAs or the manga, so sorry if I seem silly, but does hair color matter to a Pet? As in, would lighter hair be more desirable, or does it not matter? Sorry for questions <<;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

For a history, you could include information about his master, some of his duties, what life as a pet has been like (cruel and difficult or rather easy). Things like that. Whether he has a full-life or the one-year, I'll leave that up to you. It's also up to you if he knows his life span or not.

Hair color does matter. Only elites have pure hair colors. Mongrels, pets, furniture have mixed colors. Instead of pure brown, they would have tints of red or black mixed in with it. Or if they are red heads, they wouldn't have the ruby color of the Rubies, they would have more copper color or bits of brown.

Riki and Katze were considered strange among mongrels because of how pure their hair colors were. Eden made a comment in a PM that Iason may have mistaken Riki for an elite (an Onyx) when he was being beaten up and that was why Iason saved him...which makes sense to me.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

Also, Pet are often addicted to aphrodisiacs >:)

Jag

Quote from: Eden on May 28, 2011, 07:01:51 PM
Also, Pet are often addicted to aphrodisiacs >:)

*nodnod as she noms on some watermelon*

Suiko

I feel like he's lacking in detail *Frowns* And I'm for some reason very nervous about putting this up... But, um... Here! I hope its alright and not too terrible... If there's anything that needs altering (like I said, its been a while since I've seen Ai No Kusabi) then let me know! *Throws it out nervously*

Name: Lito

Mongrel, Elite, Furniture, Pet: Pet

If Elite, what category: N/A

History/Bio: Having being recently crafted to the liking of his Master; an Onyx by the name of Iskis Lain, he remains unaware of his limited lifespan, of which he has already lived three months of. Like all Pets, he is deemed beautiful to look at, and is nearly always seen beside his Master as a symbol of the status he possesses. His duties are extremely wide-ranging due to his unquestioning and obedient nature (though his free will is not fully suppressed); from simply standing by his Master as a breathing piece of art, to delivering various messages and the more private duties that are preformed in the bedroom to indulge the voyeuristic delight of his Master. The latter is the most regular of his duties, and as a result he has a mild addiction to aphrodisiacs; becoming slightly shaky, and losing his attention to detail when in withdrawal, often making small, if noticeable errors.
Overall his life has not been a cruel and harsh one; he preforms as and when he is told to without question and thus the need for punishment had never arisen. The few times when a demonstration of what happens to those that choose to abuse free will is need are always taken in stride, as are the few periods during his withdrawal symptoms where he has erred, and Lito has never once raised an objection to anything asked of him.

Appearance: His shade of hair is predominately pitch black, though shots of dark brown and silver streak through the shade.
His Pet Ring is a simple band of thin silver that adorns his throat, Iskis' name written in engraved black lettering in the very centre, as if to show clear pride in his Master.
There is but one blemish on his figure; a small scar running from the slender line of his hip down to his upper thigh, a self-inflicted injury after he dropped a glass upon returning it to his Master, a shard of glass neatly splitting his skin. it serves as a constant reminder to never let his focus slip, even when being overcome by withdrawal symptoms.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

Only thing I see wrong off hand is that you need to fix his Pet Ring url. It's broken. I re-read it in a few minutes to see if I see anything else. ^^

Suiko

Freaky double paste oddness there... *Coughs*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

The history looks nice. I'll PM you shortly about how we'll work your character into the story. Also, could you change the image tag to this:

[float=left][img padding=5]]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/6/61/Lito.jpg[/img][/float]

That way the words aren't right up against the picture. Makes it look a little neater. ^^

Saerrael

I've decided to go with a Mongrel. But, I don't know a lot about the background a Mongrel should have. Would there be a place where I could read up?

Jag

Mongrels live in Ceres, but they can travel to Midas (or rather they were 3 years ago, but are not allowed anymore). Nowadays, they are restricted to Ceres and only those approved to become Furnature can pass through to Midas, Tangura, and Eos. Mongrels are natural born people, not lab created and that is why they are considered lesser people.

Mongrels seem to come from female Pets that ended up pregnant either from their Masters or from male Pets. In the OVA, Raoul sets his female pet up in a pairing partner, so it seems that the Elite can force relationships on their pets. Those that end up pregnant lose their appeal and are likely thrown into Ceres with their baby.

Mongels have to scrape by for everything. A lot of them seem to form gangs, like Bison, and get by on stealing or doing dirty jobs. Cigarettes and stout seem to be very popular among them and are likely used for trading goods. Ceres is a slum like place, but Riki and Guy seemed to have semi-decent homes. Probably economy housing. Small, crammed, and simple. Those are probably held by gang leaders and higher up people in Ceres, everyone else living where ever they can find.

In the OVA the gang members seem obsessed with the idea of having sex with Pets. Like it's some sort of status symbol to nail a Pet. All of them talk about how they hear Kirie is getting to sleep with Pets for the jobs he does.

This site seems to be the best one I've found and it even has a translation of the first 1-5/6 chapters of the book. It doesn't give many details (the creator of the site says to read the translation to find details rather than giving them out).

They also seem to be physically shorter than the Elites. Raoul and Iason look both to be a good foot taller than Riki, Guy, and Kirie. Someone mentioned on that site that Riki comments about Iason being a full head taller than himself and many of the Blondies being that way.

Suiko

Impage padding? What is this thing you speak of...? *Nervously tests it out*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

Quote from: Angel Eros on May 28, 2011, 08:10:59 PM
!!! The picture vanished!

[float=left][img padding=5]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/6/61/Lito.jpg[/img][/float]

Yours currently looks like this:

[float=left][img padding=5]http://]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/6/61/Lito.jpg[/img][/float]

You accidentally put in an extra 'http://]' after the padding. ^^

Suiko

Phew. Okay. I didn't panic at all. Nope...

<<

Thank you Michi... Again ^^;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

Nadir

Quote from: Michi No Sora on May 28, 2011, 08:07:15 PM
Mongrels live in Ceres, but they can travel to Midas (or rather they were 3 years ago, but are not allowed anymore). Nowadays, they are restricted to Ceres and only those approved to become Furnature can pass through to Midas, Tangura, and Eos. Mongrels are natural born people, not lab created and that is why they are considered lesser people.

Mongrels seem to come from female Pets that ended up pregnant either from their Masters or from male Pets. In the OVA, Raoul sets his female pet up in a pairing partner, so it seems that the Elite can force relationships on their pets. Those that end up pregnant lose their appeal and are likely thrown into Ceres with their baby.

Mongels have to scrape by for everything. A lot of them seem to form gangs, like Bison, and get by on stealing or doing dirty jobs. Cigarettes and stout seem to be very popular among them and are likely used for trading goods. Ceres is a slum like place, but Riki and Guy seemed to have semi-decent homes. Probably economy housing. Small, crammed, and simple. Those are probably held by gang leaders and higher up people in Ceres, everyone else living where ever they can find.

In the OVA the gang members seem obsessed with the idea of having sex with Pets. Like it's some sort of status symbol to nail a Pet. All of them talk about how they hear Kirie is getting to sleep with Pets for the jobs he does.

This site seems to be the best one I've found and it even has a translation of the first 1-5/6 chapters of the book. It doesn't give many details (the creator of the site says to read the translation to find details rather than giving them out).

They also seem to be physically shorter than the Elites. Raoul and Iason look both to be a good foot taller than Riki, Guy, and Kirie. Someone mentioned on that site that Riki comments about Iason being a full head taller than himself and many of the Blondies being that way.

Actually most of the females in Ceres are free-born, but Jupiter keeps the female-to-male ratio in Ceres (not anywhere else in Tanagura) to 1:10 via the medical centre, Guardian, where they also 'harvest' Furniture from the population. That is the secret that got Katze into so much trouble for discovering. The population of Ceres were meant to be allowed to live without interference from Jupiter, so if it got found out that they were being supressed by more than their ancestors foolish desires for freedom, most of Midas would riot.   

Jag

Quote from: Eden on May 28, 2011, 08:23:58 PM
Actually most of the females in Ceres are free-born, but Jupiter keeps the female-to-male ratio in Ceres (not anywhere else in Tanagura) to 1:10 via the medical centre, Guardian, where they also 'harvest' Furniture from the population. That is the secret that got Katze into so much trouble for discovering. The population of Ceres were meant to be allowed to live without interference from Jupiter, so if it got found out that they were being supressed by more than their ancestors foolish desires for freedom, most of Midas would riot.

Ah, thank you Eden. ^^

Though for the game I have it set to 1:20 ration...cause Jupiter is pissed off. >.>

Listen to Eden! *luffles*

Suiko

Woooow... You both know so much about the universe... I'm looking forward to this so much! I hope my character is okay for the game.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

*purrs*

Oh, and stout in AnK isn't like the beer - it's a hallucinogenic made from illegal substances that can lead to death if its drunk too quickly. It's why the novel and anime say you can get high off it, which really confused me for a while, because alcohol is a downer. *strike a wise pose*

Now... must decide who to play....