HEY!

Vile get back here!

*pouts*

You gotta kiss it better now.

Galanthor

he won't :P

And i'm disappointed you didn't offer me, SNickerz :P

Snickerz

You didn't hurt me, if you hurt me you have to kiss it better too.

:P

Viiiiiiiile? I see you peaking. ;)

Galanthor

Renegade Vile

*flies in and does more than kiss it better*

Snickerz is coming back.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Snickerz

Quote from: Galanthor on October 04, 2013, 05:29:40 PM
not here

going to bed now :)

so you can hurt me and kiss it better there? ;)

Quote from: Renegade Vile on October 04, 2013, 05:30:09 PM
*flies in and does more than kiss it better*
Snickerz is coming back.

heh... Course I am, least for a while.

How goes it Vile dear?

Renegade Vile

Well, though bed is starting to beckon me as fatigue settles in.

And you, Snickerz?
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

AmberStarfire

Snickerz

Hello Amber.

Sounds to me like you should get some sleep.

I'm doing rather well actually.

Maybe a nap after another visit Vile?

Elisyyr LeTharne

Have to go with Snickerz, final answer.
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Snickerz

hello darlin.

Enjoying your approval process DJ dear?

Elisyyr LeTharne

It's like watching paint dry, except I'm imagining there are nude women and men all around me. So fantastic! I can be impatient, but I am loving what I've seen so far. I believe it will be well worth the wait. I do love the amount of activity, just what I wanted.

I'm going to have to go with Snickerz again, but I may be surprised.
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Nexus1199

Elisyyr LeTharne

Well, I was half right. You are all wrong however!

Nexus for the yoink?

Snickerz

Quote from: DJ Pon3 on October 04, 2013, 07:20:55 PM
It's like watching paint dry, except I'm imagining there are nude women and men all around me. So fantastic! I can be impatient, but I am loving what I've seen so far. I believe it will be well worth the wait. I do love the amount of activity, just what I wanted.

I'm going to have to go with Snickerz again, but I may be surprised.

While I was waiting for my approval I passed the time with the games, they have quite a few fun ones. :D

Afraid I'm not Nexus.... Maybe he'll post next?

Elisyyr LeTharne

Or perhaps it's me again! I love these kind of games!

Have to go with Snickerz based on this trend.

Nexus1199

Elisyyr LeTharne

Curses!

Has to be Snickerz now?

Nexus1199

Wrong again Bob!

Pon3 is next!

Hue Ran

Completely wrong.

And no I have yet to be accepted Snickerz I have just had a bad few days.

Pon3 is up next.

Elisyyr LeTharne

Sorry names not bob.

You were right however Ran!

Nexus again!

Snickerz

I'm sorry to hear that Hue darlin. :(

You all miss me?

*hugz nd kissez*

Nexus will be next.

Nexus1199

Hell yeah I am next

-returns the hugs and kisses to Snickerz as I try to get her back in my cage-