Airships and Antiquities: OOC Thread

Started by Trieste, October 18, 2012, 11:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

As long as it doesn't start before November first, I'm in if there's room!

desert ashes

If there's still room, I'm interested in playing. 
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Trieste

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on October 20, 2012, 09:43:24 AM
Hey Trie, is this going to be more of an Eberron/Miyazaki kind of steampunk where magic is a big part of society and technology, or a more realistic route, where it's all steam tech and industry? Either way is fine with me, it just determines how crazy my culinary contraptions will be.

I love Eberron - it's pretty much my favorite system setting ever. <3 I also have a weakness for Rube Goldberg type contraptions, and I think it would be cool to see how people play it. I hadn't really written magic into the intro, since magic can sort of mess with the balance of something unless it's strictly for flavor. I think I'd prefer it to be a rare thing, and see what people can do with steam tech and science. >.>

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on October 20, 2012, 11:24:07 AM
As long as it doesn't start before November first, I'm in if there's room!

Eeek, I had planned on starting it maybe sometime next week. Depending on how many people sign up, larger games tend to move a little slower than smaller games, so if there are a bunch of people it might not require your attention more than once every 24 hours or so. It's kind of what I like about these games, that they don't necessarily demand your attention ALL the time.

Kye

I would love to play if there's still room for one more.

The Last Standing

If you still have space, I'd love to hop in.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Ryven on October 20, 2012, 09:09:51 AM
*glares*  One cook for 15 - 25 people?  You'll kill yourself.  I will be in the kitchen as well.

Hey hey hey! What about me?

Galactic Druid

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on October 20, 2012, 09:43:24 AM
*votes* I think Ryven is a mutineer!   :P I kid, I kid...

I imagine That Lovely Girl Analise will want a spot in the kitchen as well, we could all work together!  ^^

You know, I've never done a chef in a steampunk setting before. I'll bet we could come up with all manner of unique appliances in that setting.

Hey Trie, is this going to be more of an Eberron/Miyazaki kind of steampunk where magic is a big part of society and technology, or a more realistic route, where it's all steam tech and industry? Either way is fine with me, it just determines how crazy my culinary contraptions will be.

You were totally included, Girl!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

That Girl Analise

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on October 20, 2012, 01:17:08 PM
You were totally included, Girl!

There is a possibility I jumped on the quote button and didn't read further.

Ryven

Quote from: That Girl Analise on October 20, 2012, 01:18:54 PM
There is a possibility I jumped on the quote button and didn't read further.

Good fun will be had by all!

Trieste

... but not good clean fun, right? 'Cause I won't allow that nonsense in my house, young man. >.>;

Kazyth

The Kazbeast is involved.  Clean fun and Kazbeast do not mix.  Dirty fun, however, is a near and dear friend.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on October 20, 2012, 02:59:17 PM
... but not good clean fun, right? 'Cause I won't allow that nonsense in my house, young man. >.>;

Do I ever have clean fun?  Honestly?

Beguile's Mistress

Falanor

Quote from: Ryven on October 20, 2012, 03:30:00 PM
Do I ever have clean fun?  Honestly?

Shower sex doesn't count as clean fun?

Ryven

Trieste

I need three more of my slots filled and then we'll get started. :)

Sarena

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Trieste

Ryven

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Trieste on October 20, 2012, 02:59:17 PM

What is this "clean" fun of which you speak? Cleaning is not fun, it is a chore that keeps me off E.

Beguile's Mistress

...and gets you dirty in a most boring way.

That Girl Analise

Mr Bigglesworth

Eeek, I had planned on starting it maybe sometime next week. Depending on how many people sign up, larger games tend to move a little slower than smaller games, so if there are a bunch of people it might not require your attention more than once every 24 hours or so. It's kind of what I like about these games, that they don't necessarily demand your attention ALL the time.
[/quote]

Sign me up. I'll be a little less attentive until 11/1, but ill be here

Trieste

Okies! I put your name back on the list.

If I don't get any more people in the next 24 hours, I'll start it up tomorrow night. If I get more people, I'll start it when I have an odd number. :)

Trieste

Okie dokie, looks like we're gonna get this showboat on the road. I'll be sending out role PMs and making the first post later on this evening. Please keep an eye on the game thread!