Way Too Many Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Wolves Win)

Started by Trieste, August 01, 2009, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

Poor Saffron.  I think that Aiden is still a wolf, we should hang him and find out before these things kill us all!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

rafufu

Kanrya

Scott

Rockin

for now, I'm going with Scott

btw, saffron's name is still in the voting list. unless she has the right to vote as a ghost :p

Marguerite

-Laughs-

Nope not a wolf.

-Puts her vote in for Rafufu-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Scott

Quote from: Rockin on August 10, 2009, 11:37:44 AM
for now, I'm going with Scott

btw, saffron's name is still in the voting list. unless she has the right to vote as a ghost :p

Remember me? the priest that saved Ladysky?

Kip

Kip hefts the muffin gun off his shoulder and points it in Aiden's direction.  "My suspicions still hold".

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

LadySky finally emerges late in the day from her hut. After having been almost murdered by her fellow villagers and then saved at the last moment by the priest Scott she was simply to shaken to rise from her bed. Spending hours trying to reinforce the bindings on her corset she emerges quite confident that her bubbling bosom will be contained well this day.

Hearing of the loss of Saffron is so heartbreaking and she glares angrily at Aiden, knowing her instincts are often correct.

When Rockin votes for the priest Scott she quirks an eyebrow in his direction and realizes that either Rockin is a werewolf that does not know how to play a subtle game or he is drunk and not quite himself this day. Either way she decides to keep a close watch on him.

Finally LadySky heads to the local pub to try and drown a few of her sorrows in beer. Someone however sneaks past her as she sits quietly on her bar stool and using a sharp knife slices all the brand new laces of her corset! Her boobies bounce free and fall directly into the bowl of nuts sitting on the bar in front of her!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

Lynch votes:

• Aiden - 3 votes: Queentrippingserpent, Kip, Ladysky
  • Marguerite - 3 votes: rafufu, kanrya, Scott
  • Scott - 1 vote: Rockin
  • rafufu - 1 vote: Marguerite
  • Kanrya
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Rockin
  • Saku

Not yet voted: Aiden, Josietta, Ket, Saku

Aiden

Aiden grins as he sheaths the knife into the side of his belt, hopping over the bar to catch a frontal view as he pours himself a shot.
"Still think it's me doll?"
Taking the drink, he reaches towards her exposed breasts and takes one of the nuts before accidentally giving the peace colored nipple a pinch.
"Put those away, you are gonna distract me all night."
He blows her a kiss before turning around to grab a different bottle.
"I have no reason to kill anyone...and I only voted for you since you are trying to send me into the grave. So that leaves you and Scott safe...but everyone else is a suspect...everyone is inching towards Marguerite...and so will I."

Marguerite

Glancing at Aiden, she smiled and blew him a kiss. "You want to be that way, fine, Aiden. I remember what Saff told me about you before she died." Nods and crosses her arms. "I have no problem telling people I am merely a peasant because hell, I have nothing to hide."

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Aiden

"Neither do I...but if it was between you and me...then you have to go."
Grinning back at her, he lifted his drink in honor of the person who would die to the noose later before drinking it.

Marguerite

Laughing, she settled herself with her glass of wine. "Oh you are certainly wrong when it comes to choosing the right person to die. You know it should be you hanging and swaying by the noose." Winking at him, she finished her wine before serving herself another one.

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Josietta

((I was eaten a couple nights ago... Don't think I can vote as I'm a ghostie))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Saku

Actually I think I agree with Rockin that one of the wolves could be Scott...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Trieste

Sorry, Josi, didn't even see your name in there.

Lynch votes:

• Marguerite - 4 votes: rafufu, kanrya, Scott, Aiden
  • Aiden - 4 votes: Queentrippingserpent, Kip, Ladysky, Marguerite
  • Scott - 1 votes: Rockin, Saku
  • Kanrya - 1 vote: Ket
  • rafufu
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Rockin
  • Saku

I'll give you guys another couple hours to decide, and then I'm going to put the question to Ket.

Rockin

Ahh, sorry Ladysky. I havn't been keeping up with the thread like I usually do, I skimmed a bit

so I'm changing my vote to Aiden

Saku

Mhm, I shall be changing my vote to Aiden as well. I have too many things going on and my brain is buzzing LOL!
I'm back!

Kanrya

Aiden

"Well then...let's get this over and be on with it then."
Aiden glares at the room and spits on the severed wolf head.
"I curse you all to be eaten alive...and death to the wolves by consuming the diseased cursed flesh."
With his final action, he will torch the bar and haven for the towns people before reporting to the execution noose.

Trieste

Lynch votes:

• Aiden - 7 votes: Queentrippingserpent, Kip, Ladysky, Marguerite, Rockin, Saku, Kanrya
  • Marguerite - 3 votes: rafufu, Scott, Aiden
  • Kanrya - 1 vote: Ket
  • Scott
  • rafufu
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Rockin
  • Saku

The villagers have spoken, and they drag Aiden out into the town square. There is much bustle and rush as they throw the rope around his throat and pull him up above the gallows. When the stool is shoved away, Aiden lets out a terrible roar as his skin bulges, his muscles ripple and his body turns to that of a wolf. Another of the beasties is gone, one less menace to the village as night falls.

Remaining Roles
6 or 7 peasants (possibly including a Seer and a Priest)
2 or 3 wolves (possibly including one Alpha)

• Kanrya
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Saku
  • Scott

LadySky

LadySky is so very happy to see that another wolf is now gone she begins dance around and sing merrily. Unfortuatly those pins she had hastily fixed her corset with earlier pop free and begin stabbing her soft bosom with awful pricks of pain. She begins wailing and jumping up and down only making the problem that much worse!

Naturally the breasts bounce free covered in small little red pin pricks of pain and LadySky tries desperatly to remove the offending weapons from her clothing as she stumbles home to her cottage for the night.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.