Buffy/Angel: After the End

Started by SithLordOfSnark, December 25, 2017, 03:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 18, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
Has it started yet?

Not yet. Sorry, I ended up getting busy offline.

-runs off to set up OOC and CS threads-
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

SithLordOfSnark

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281632.new#new

CS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281633.new#new

I put it under Light: Exotic, but if any of you think it will involve things beyond consensual sex, I can have it moved.

SweetSerenade

Bondage might be a safer section lol, though potentially extreme depending on how graphic the violence is?

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Anouk Daae

Not sure if you're still recruiting.
I'm interested in playing the slayer, Chloe. I was wondering if I can change her faceclaim.

Thesunmaid

Am I not approved anymore for spike? Or can I get you to add my sheet please?
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Thesunmaid on January 18, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
Am I not approved anymore for spike? Or can I get you to add my sheet please?

People add their own sheets once accepted.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Anouk Daae on January 18, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
Not sure if you're still recruiting.
I'm interested in playing the slayer, Chloe. I was wondering if I can change her faceclaim.

That is fine, on both counts. :)

Chantarelle

Are you in the process of still playing in the buffy/angel thread. I’m very interested and wondering if You are taking in any more actual cast characters requests or just originals?
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Kokaine

Unless I missed something, this never actually got off the ground. Which sucks because I'd still love to play a Buffy verse game.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Thesunmaid

Sadly Sith's email got hacked and in turn they got access to his Elliquiy account so he asked to have himself suspended until he could get it figured out so sadly no it did not start anything off.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Chantarelle

Name:  Ukiah Raven

Species: Witch

Powers: She has the ability to knock  her enemies back if they get too close, a little or alot depending on her strength. She has the ability to heal deep life threatening wounds but she cannot resurrect. She wears an onyx amulet set in silver with Romanian script surrounding it on loose chain around her neck, when worn it amplifies her powers.

Scars: one large scar that starts at the base of her neck, down her spine to her tailbone. Romani symbols are tattooed over the length of the spine.

Personality: She strives for perfection in herself at all times this manifests itself in diet, exercise, and hygiene. She comes off sweet but she has a temper.

Brief Background: She was born Romani, or in layman terms, a gypsy. Romani Gypsies are said to have their roots in India and came to Europe in the 13th century. Gypsys are nomadic only be necessity thus, Raven didn’t live in a caravan but in a small apartment. Romani’s did not follow one faith but were “scattered by god as the stars in heaven.”But Raven believed in ‘source’ and in older magiks like her intuition. She had been born in Romania and brought here to the United States when she was 12. Always has been. Running from her past and the pain. Hell, running came easy. It was stopping that was the difficult part. When she wasn't running she was in the gym. 20 hours a week rain or snow.

Appearance:

•       Height: 5’10
   •   Weight: 132 pounds
   •   Measurements: 34-24-35
   •   Dress size: 4
   •   Bra size: 32C
   •   Hair color: Dark brown
   •   Eye color: Blue-green eyes

https://imgur.com/a/77bLm
https://imgur.com/a/11NLiRr
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

SweetSerenade

The owner of the game isn't on the site anymore. Meaning no, it's not alright, because there is no game anymore.

Thesunmaid

Ok so...well because I was sort of excited about this game when I saw it...I was wondering if anyone would still be interested in playing in this game if there was a different GM (points at myself) 

I would not be able to start anything for another couple of weeks. I am moving to new apartment as of the last Friday may 25th and I need to get my internet and everything moved over...but yeah I would be interested in trying it out. If you guys wanted to keep the same sheets and all. Not one to pick at the dead carcass of another's game I swear but...I didn't ever post anything to ask about running a Buffyverse game because I never seemed to get any interest in one on one games for the most part.

So...anyone still interested if you can wait a few weeks I will see what I can do? If you wanted to PM me I will put up a recruiting thread and such once I am not living out of boxes (and I hate doing that so I will be unpacked by Sunday evening)

Kokaine

So long as you started fresh with a new interest thread and all I'd be down to play.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Thesunmaid

That would be the plan to start things off fresh Kokaine. Once I get moved...sighs looking back at the room behind me. anyone have a magical bag of holding so I can move all my stuff in one shot? lol

SweetSerenade

Works for me, since I'm doing the 'moving' thing as well. xD

Chantarelle

I am very interested as well. This was a tease. 😜

GaGa88

I am so very interested.  A question first, would it be possible for Cordy to not be dead? If that's a no go, I could make an OC.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chantarelle

Unfortunately, the person who created this post is no longer on elliquiy. ☹️

Chantarelle

I keep it bookmarked in case he ever returns because I am very interested as well.

Blythe

Since OP is currently Suspended & thus unable to run this, the thread is being locked. However, for those of you looking for a GM for a Buffy/Angel game, consider posting a thread to this board and describe what you want from a Buffy/Angel game, and hopefully you will be able to find a GM. All the best!:)

~Staff