Male wanted for a sinister and darker themed story.

Started by Blonde, November 26, 2015, 06:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

The idea I have in mind is influenced by a film that I recently watched, but with a difference.

What I am looking for is a male to play a very particular role, and one with a dark and sinister mind. This story will be long term, and whilst sex is involved it will mostly be about the plot and character developments.

So the idea involves a mid-twenties female and a friend of her younger brother, aged around eighteen. She hasn’t been in the town long, taking a new job in the local school. She moves into a small house across the way from her brothers friend, and he takes an instant liking too her. He first meets her at her brother’s house, when she pops round to see her parents. There is an instant and mutual attraction but she doesn’t act on it.

But as his senior year starts, they discover she is his new English teacher, and they begin to flirt and despite her determinations and refusals, he eventually seduces her and they enter into an affair.

But when she confesses to one of her friends over a glass of wine, she realises how stupid she has been and calls an end to their affair. But he is not willing to let her go; his affections for her had taken a darker turn and became an obsession. And it was then that he began to stalk her, hacking into her computer and going to extreme lengths to get her back.

That is what I have so far, a lot more needs to be discussed and ideas developed etc. It can also be altered into a work setting, with her being in a more senior position as him.

I am looking for someone who can post often, and give me a few decent paragraphs to go off of. I advise you to check out my O/O’s, anything not listed in my offs is up for discussion though. Also, please be active. If you are limited to one post a week or less, then I am sadly not the partner for you.

PM me if you would like to know more or are interested in the idea.

I feel the need to add that I require an active writing partner, who can offer at minimum a post every three days.

Third person, past tense only.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

Blonde

On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index