A Dark Craving: Forgotten Realms Drow

Started by Star Safyre, December 26, 2010, 09:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Safyre

Hello!

First, help yourself to a piping hot bowl of Star Safyre's O/O's and get cozy.

As this is more of a vague craving than my usual plot bunnies and certainly a challenge for myself given my usual submissive or switch characters, I've set this craving aside on its own for now.

I'm looking to co-author the story of a Forgotten Realms drow and her new slave.  The slave, your character, was captured on a nighttime raid of the surface world and was brought along with other spoils to a noble house.  The matriarch of the house gifts the new captive to her sister, an insult given that he is male.  However, she overlooks the insult, being amused and excited to have her own personal slave even if it is a surface-loving male.  She harbors no love or affection for her slave, though she is intrigued with toying with emotions once she has utilized his body as her plaything in every way she can imagine.

I do not wish to take this story to the Extreme level (No body function play, extreme torture or mutilation), but I am looking for an author that would be interested in the following elements:

• Male Elf or Human Character
  • NC with bondage
  • Physical Gender Transformation via Magic (Alternating between male and female at mistress' whim)
  • Being Humiliated
  • Being Tied/Chained
  • Verbal Abuse
  • Being Physically Abused (No open wounds)
  • Weapon Play (Blades, Whips)

Further details can be worked out via PM prior to the beginning.  Please know that co-authorship will not being given on a first-come, first-serve basis.  I am looking for an author with comparative writing skill to my own who can offer expansion and detail to my initial concept given above; no other qualities (such as gender) matter.  Please contact me with possible additional details of your character, scenes, or plot progression.  I will lock the thread once an author has been found.  Thanks for your interest!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Star Safyre

*crawls out from under her massive pile of PMs*

Wow, thanks everyone for the very intriguing and creative responses!  There were so many excellent writers to chose from, and I certainly had to make some tough decisions.  I've decided to pursue this story line with two authors as I've found myself unable to pick just one!

Thanks again to all who responded.  I will certainly keep you in mind should my RP dance card become more open in the future.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones