Settings, Plots and Intro’s, Oh My! (FxM)

Started by Chantarelle, February 21, 2020, 09:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

A little about me:

*My average posting is at least three paragraphs though I can write less or more (I try to tend towards more) depending on the scene (intros are usually longer whereas dialogue may be shorter). I’d appreciate someone detailed who can match me in post lengths.

*I can manage 2-3 responses a week at best but this can vary depending on my schedule.

*I prefer real images (no anime or drawn pics please).

*I only play against dominant men but this doesn’t mean that my characters will be submissive though some may be.

*I’d rather play opposite a male writer. (Not entirely set in stone.)

*I do not enjoy furries, scat, piss, classic dom/sub dynamics, incest, anal or adultery.

*I am interested in medieval/renaissance era, modern and fantasy genres or a mix therein.

*For those who’d like to know my fave FC for my partners is Jason Mamoa But this of course is negotiable as in some of my stories he may not fit the character.

*My FC’s consist of Adrianna Lima and Eliza Dushku but again this is all negotiable (I do prefer playing brunettes however but I could be convinced otherwise.)

*I don’t follow a certain plot/smut ratio but just know that I love plot and world building and consider smut as the cherry on top of a beautifully built sundae.

*Though the main focus will be on MC I do like to play supporting characters to bring more depth and complexity to the story.

*I prefer playing on discord but could be convinced otherwise.

*Character development and a partner willing to collaborate and move the story along are important to me.

Kinks:

Dominant men
Romance.
Vanilla sex
Rough sex
Dub-con (where appropriate)
Oral (giving)
Oral (receiving)
Penetration with fingers (on MC’s)
Size differences (not super extreme)
Light choking

Plots (please, when requesting any of these plots approach me with your own ideas about how to expand on them and progress the story also if you have your own story you’d think I’d be interested in please let me know):

Eden’s Rebirth
Both characters wake up to find themselves naked and imprisoned by an eccentrically depraved billionaire. He has sheltered them with care inside an impenetrable glass aviary, a beautiful paradise filled with animals, waterfalls and hills along with trees of varying kinds of fruit. You are given no instructions nor any hint as to what this could all possibly mean. The only other sign of technology, other than the construction of the aviary itself, are cameras strategically hidden everywhere.

Blood Moon
As long as the seas have been filled, werewolves and vampires have hated each other. No one really knows why or where the feud even began but after centuries of territorial disputes the hatred had been ingrained and there seems now to be no end to the warring.

Vampires have the ability to live forever whereas werewolves tended to age at a very different rate, but by all means still fell victim to death. Although this may appear to be a benefit for the vampires they had a different sort of curse to contend with. At the half century mark a vampire would begin to manifest the demon within, leaving the exterior deformed and hideous. For the sensual but vain vampires, this was a fate worse then death.

My character plays a vampire one year away from the half century mark, a year that marked the end of beauty and the beginning of the grotesque. It has been told that the only way to stop the curse was the mixing of blood from a willing werewolf. The catch? Said werewolf would be cursed/blessed with eternal life.

Exotic Auction

The underground slave trade makes its living through the pocket books of the rich. Tonight, an auction will be held for those who can afford it.

MC: Raven. A fallen angel. Tall at 5’10, curvy but toned. She was taken two weeks ago by men in black masks from a government facility. She has been kept in isolation until tonight where she will be displayed in all her winged glory and sold to the highest bidder.

The Sticky Wicket
You’ve stepped out of the void and into HER realm. How you entered the void is your own business.

This plane of existence is engulfed and surrounded by mist. An ancient forest surrounds you and as you explore you will find the dark waters of a lake. The further you explore the more lost you will feel until suddenly you come upon some sign of civilization, an aged, double storied cottage with smoke billowing out of its chimney, this is ‘The Sticky Wicket’.

Inside you will find the aroma of meats and spices as well as an interior that appears far larger than the exterior hinted at. You notice a dark table in front of you with two cushioned armchairs at either end. It feels as if you were expected. On the table is a bottle of wine with two glasses. There is a note as well that reads “Welcome home”.

Morrigan (my character) : Born seraphim, she was gifted with love, kindness and generosity. She was blessed with beauty, grace and a voice so sweet it made grown men weep. She used to love watching over the seedling worlds with her brothers and sisters while listening continuosly to the ever-present hum of Source.

Despite being born a Seraphim, she was born with lust in her heart. Her core housed fires her peers never had to endure. The aches in her womb, the curse they never had to live through, never had to die through.

When she was caught for what she did there was outcry and confusion as to what to do with her. Some called for destruction others called for reincarnation. The ultimate judgement passed down was she was given a name and excommunicated, sentenced to an eternity of solitude in an isolated dimension.
- Unfortunately unavailable at this time unless you come at me with an exceptionally intriguing idea or twist.
Brutal Love

The Calazar caught her in the red zone on a drizzly, grey morning on a tuesday. By the time they had arrived she was pretty beat up and was fortunate enough to be in such a state wherein resistance was impossible or else she might have been killed. She was taken to the the infirmary which was housed in the ‘block’, otherwise known as the Bristol Detainment Camps where she would await trial and certain conviction for her crimes.

One count of soliciting an officer.

One count of brandishing a weapon.

One count of attempted self-harm.

One count of unauthorized decampment.

She was convicted even as she lay unconscious, never having testified. Her sentence of life spent in servitude was to be carried out in the House of Pyor, owned by the officer she threatened.

NWO
The year is 4080, Armageddon (2030 A.D.) has reduced the Earth’s population by two-thirds. Nuclear bombs devastated the globe and what war did not kill, mega-quakes and fallout did. It took mankind ages to develop any semblance of a recognizable society again but with help from the surprising and underestimated victor of the apocalypse, Lucifer and his Legion, the world begins to take shape anew and in his image. His apparent victory over God has allowed him to manifest into the world along with all sorts of dark creatures.

The defeat caused myriads of angels to fall only to be killed or to go into hiding, the rest were thrown into Tartarus and are waiting to be judged by Lucifer whenever he gets around to it.

Nations as we know it now are obsolete; all states recognize a single, global authority under the law of ‘Do as Thou Wilt’. Demons take the lead in business, science and medicine to help fulfill their promises to the ‘Oligarchs’, the only class of humans to be shown extreme favor by the demons. These are the elite, the moguls, and the famous. What makes them special is their bloodlines, these are the living family members of the individuals, political, religious or otherwise that made the ushering in of Armageddon possible.

Not everywhere and for everyone is a utopia however, outside and in between the boundaries of the mega-metropolises are hardworking farmers and common people known as ‘specks’ who live in poverty but are appeased by entertainment, sex, family and drugs. Public executions are rare but not uncommon in the ‘outskirts’. If someone is caught planning a revolt they are flayed and sacrificed to Lucifer and their body left to rot for all to smell and see.

Last Hope
Set in a world where witches, vampires, and werewolves exist. There is a “veil” over humankind’s eyes and the supernaturals tend to like it that way. The world sleeps while they live in dark secrecy amongst the masses.

YC is attacked by a supernatural entity one night in the woods and MC Leora Harvey attempts to save the life of what she perceives as an ordinary human with her powers but mid-fight the tides turn and YC ends up rescuing her with his powers. Exposed to each other they come to the conclusion that they are the only ones of their kind, ascended humans. Different from witches who learn their powers or are imbued with powers through ancient relics ascended humans are born with their gifts and only become stronger as they age.

Bloodlines are important here...mages, vampires, werewolves they all have different blood compared to human beings. What makes our characters blood different is perhaps evolutions way of evening the playing field giving humanity a chance to fight back against the other races that call earth home.

(This game may include pregnancy at some point.)
- Unfortunately unavailable at this time unless you come at me with an exceptionally intriguing idea or twist.

Politics of Love

Looking for a brave, open minded soul to be the leftist/liberal/moderate Democrat in my love story about two individuals who see the world in different ways but find themselves attracted to each other instantly and the sex and chemistry is so intense that once YC finds out that MC voted for Trump what will he do? They have everything else in common but politically they are on opposing sides of the spectrum. Can they make it work? Will they find common ground?

The Oracle Queen

Setting and first post:
To my betrothed and future King,

Considering we are not meant to meet and are forbidden to speak until the day of our matrimony as per order of the supreme counsel which I am subject to obey as consequence my gender and unwillingness to marry absent of force I have taken great risk to pen this letter clandestinely in order to make myself known to you in my own words since there is for me no telling what the venomous and haggard men of the cloth and state have told you of Emrafah, the virgin Oracle-Queen of the kingdom of Ellesmere.

Firstly, I am loved by my people who if they knew how I was being treated would not hesitate to rise up in loyal defense of my honor. I dare say the only reason I do not tempt a message to my army is that I do not wish to see further blood spilled. The wars between our two kingdoms have caused the deaths of too many men young and old. I would rather accept my fate at the alter and align our kingdoms with fresh sights set on sustaining peace.

This said, the feigning of a marriage I submit to for the benefit of all and yet it is in your right to know that I will not, indeed am not capable of submitting my body or soul to a man, king or not because despite the gossip that circulates around your kingdom that my title of Oracle is nothing more than a fraud perpetrated on the gullibility of the religious my hallowness is based on no lie. Therefore, forthwith upon completion of our mutual vows I will be taking up residence in the Easterly wings of Gaillard and leaving you to full reign of the Western premises. Concern yourself not with appearances for I will be at your side showing a face of unity in court and in public for the benefit of the masses but at no other time will I wish to be bothered by a husband. To be clear and unmistaken I am not yours for I belong to the Gods and to my people alone.

Gaillard, being as it is a newly erected palace nestled between our two kingdoms for the purpose of mutual rule shall from day one I assure you be a beacon of hope in the eyes of her citizenry and in pursuit of this goal I give my commitment and my handmaiden as gifted womb to be made full when the time comes in fulfillment of this commitment.

Your Queen,
Emrafah Hyzenthlay of Ellesmere
Love’s Triad
Just putting crumbs out there to see what sorts of birds I attract...I’m looking for two males to play in an intricate love triangle with my female character. I was thinking of a story filled with romance culminating in a threesome and beyond if interest is still there. I would like to see it be a story as much about the mens relationship between each other paralleled to mc’s relationship with them.
Numb

Setting and first post: Modern Day. Seattle. Five minutes before midnight and the line to club NUMB wrapped around the block lined with millennials huddling under the awnings to keep out of the rain. NUMB had only been open for a month and already it had gained a good reputation spread by word of mouth for being a contemporary Studio 54 and just like that famous disco tech at NUMB not everyone could cross that red velvet rope but the lucky ones who did were promised a scandalously good night. The only prerequisite? Be beautiful. Something worth looking at. Simple. Once inside NUMB coupons were given for one free shot at the bar by painted topless angels and togo’ed cherubs while the thumping sounds of whatever band was the moments craze was live on stage.

Elise stepped away from the window where she had been observing the throngs of hopefuls. “Three minutes madam.” A tall mocha-skinned woman in sheer taffeta presented her with a chilled kamikaze and a small yellow capsule. “Thank you, Cali.” Elise washed the capsule down with the vodka and listened as Cali exited her office, leaving Elise standing in the dark alone, the only light coming from the street lamps outside. Slowly...gradually, she moved out of her office to climb the stairs to her own private observatory above the club where she could drink and watch the hot bodies dance and mingle. Such tiny lives. Microscopic. Hardly a breath and your half-way done. Didn’t seem worth it, but then again neither did eternal life at times. If not for small pleasures she would have ended it long ago.

Elise scanned the bar and dance floor from her birds eye view behind tinted glass. From here it was common for her to choose from the crowds her nights entertainments. She would have to only point and Cali would bring her the man or woman she desired but tonight would not be the same as most nights. Tonight as she stared down below through the fog and laser lights she would be met by the piercing eyes of YC.

MC: Elise du Clermont (Vampire)
YC: Her sire.

I had a sort of dark idea that perhaps Elise found out (mistakenly or otherwise) that after he had turned her and made her fall in love with him that he was cheating on her and so hired henchmen to lock him in a box and hurl him into the sea where through time he waited unable to die until the box was discovered at night by illegal treasure hunters who were surprised at what they found.

The Stripper’s Hitman

Setting and first post: Jade stepped up onto center stage in her eight inch heels for the first time at the Pussycat Club. She didn’t wait for her eyes to adjust to the strobing lights before she started to roll her hips in time to The Weeknd blasting out of the stereo system. She leaned back against the hard pole as if it were her lover, tilting her head back as her hands squeezed her soft tits. The pink and blue strobe lights swirled patterns and textures over her exposed skin as she took a leisurely walk around the pole before climbing its full twelve feet using the strength of her inner thighs to invert herself when she reached the top. From there she undulated to the beat before doing a death plunge to the base of the pole, her face stopping inches from the glittering floor. Fan kicking into the splits she gave the floor a lap dance as the money fell like verdant rain atop her raven head. As she crawled lewdly to the edge of the stage through the growing puddles of cold hard cash she ran a hand through her long hair. She rose into a crouch and patted her Venus mound scantily concealed underneath a thin silk thong. A man reached out from the audience to touch her in the same spot but only got halfway there before Jade slapped his hand away with a wicked laugh. As she dances she’s all too aware that she’s becoming aroused, she could feel the wetness collecting between her legs and the aching of her distended nipples caused by the eyes that molested her body.

She was in her own private zone, oblivious to the fight that had started below her until a man was flipped onto the stage at her feet with a giant thud. It startled Jade until she realized what was happening and then it exhilarated her. Without thinking she kicked the man in the ribs with her thick platforms and began to dance with renewed vigor over the top of him until the aggressor pulled him out from between her legs and began punching him in the face repeatedly. The sight of blood had Jade down on all fours at the stage’s edge her ass high in the air, a maniacal smile on her face. “Fuck him up!” She barked at them as she gyrated, throwing a fistful of bills at the skirmish even as security dealt with the problem.

After her last song Jade gathered her money up and disappeared backstage only to reappear five minutes later wearing a black studded bra and panty set with matching chained collar and her breath smelling like whiskey.

YC: The hitman hired to kill MC.

A Queen’s Dilemma

The failure to produce a royal heir has led to uncertainty in the Kingdom of Doranth and as the King is never found at least publicly to be at fault for issues of conception the blame lies solely on the head of the Queen. Knowing this and with murmurings of a plot to convict her of treason, a spurious and convenient charge, the Queen has turned her mind to alternatives to resolve her predicament. YC would be this alternative, the Kings brother and General of the royal army.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle