The Wolves of the Swamp (Interest check) (Werewolves, NC possible, pregnancy)

Started by Evil Tim, August 25, 2013, 06:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Tim

~:The Setting:~
The town of Autumnwood is one of the best kept secrets in the American South.  A small town hidden in the Georgia swamps, it is only accessible by boat and has only recently even received electricity from the state.  The town is known among locals as being a tourist trap due to the town's isolation, unique foods, and the presence of a small lake and thick woodlands despite the surrounding swampland.  It is a quiet town with friendly people known to be very welcoming to visitors that wish to spend time in their humble little town.

Like any small town though, Autumnwood has a secret, a secret that dates back centuries.  Autumnwood was founded by a small Native American tribe whose members were, in reality, werewolves.  The residents of the town remain werewolves to this day, but they are not the werewolves from popular fiction.  Instead of a curse passed from person to person by a bite, the spirit of the wolf is placed inside the body through traditional Native American magic.  This has granted the residents of the town with long life and all the strengths and senses associated with the wolf.  As with all blessings, there is a drawback.  The magic has left the residents of the town unable to bear children amongst themselves, and despite their extended lives, the town would slowly die if no more children are born.  However, the residents have found a solution...

Occasionally, certain tourists coming to visit the island will catch the attention of members of the clan, and if the Elder grants his blessing, the tourist in question will be held in the town and given to the wolf whose attention they caught.  This practice has kept the town alive for centuries.

~:The Characters:~
--Tourist character sheet--
Name:

Picture/Physical description:

Likes/Interests:

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual):

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual):

Brief history: (Why are they coming to the town, what is their lifestyle, etc.)

Tourists-
Male tourist 1- Katataban

Male tourist 2- Rave

Male tourist 3- Chaosfox

Female tourist 1- LamentingQuill (Co-GM)

Female tourist 2- Katiana

Female tourist 3- Charlotte Fox

--Wolf character sheet--
Name:

Picture/Physical description as a human:

Picture/Physical description as a wolf:

Likes/Interests:

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual):

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual):

Brief history: (Do they have a job in the town yet, what is their feeling on what they must do, etc.)

Town Residents-
Male wolf 1- Ramsey (GM)

Male wolf 2- Katataban

Male wolf 3- Deamonbane

Female wolf 1- Katiana

Female wolf 2- Charlotte Fox

Female wolf 3- RainyHigh

Approved character page

LamentingQuill

Ramsey, should probably arrange some profile templates for the wolves and tourists, so profiles can be submitted here and approved by us.

Silk

LamentingQuill

Name: Liliana Whitebrooke

Likes/Interests: gardening, romance novels, chilling on the beach just tiny bit before sunset when its peaceful and quiet. Making homemade herbal tea and natural herbal remedies.

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Liliana's sexual tastes run in the vanilla variety. She could be persuaded of a blow job when appropriate.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Gore, vore and all things extreme, this includes anal >.<

Brief history: (Why are they coming to the town, what is their lifestyle, etc.)

Part Cherokee and Part Irish, half-breed Liliana is tired of the rowdy college campus she attends and this year for spring break, Liliana desires to simply relax and enjoy some delightful peace and tranquility for once.
So instead of the traditional venues for young people on spring break, Liliana did her research and decided on the lovely and tranquil Autumnwood, boasting of untainted forests and crystal clear lakes, not to mention unique cuisine. It was exactly what she was looking for, a tourist attraction that leaned more towards peaceful serenity than the drunken parties attended by assholes looking to take advantage of drunken scantily clad women.

So it was off she went, to Autumnwood... where a bigger destiny awaited her that she never before would have contemplated...

Evil Tim

Quote from: Silk on August 26, 2013, 03:25:30 AM
I'd be interested in the last of the female tourists. :)

Awesome.  Just make us up a character and we'll see about getting her approved.

LamentingQuill

Tamhansen

I have two character ideas. Can be either or, or if spaces need filled I don't mind doing both.

First, the tourist. I envision him as a dominant aggressive male, but if there's a female wolf with a kink for breaking her men, and forcing herself on them, that would work even better.

Name: Martin Ashe

Likes/Interests: Good wine, fast cars, and beautiful women.

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Basically what it says above. Martin likes his women fast and loose.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Domineering women, ugly people. poor people

Brief history: (Why are they coming to the town, what is their lifestyle, etc.) Martin comes from old money, and made a fortune all of his own as well. He came to Autumnwood as he wants to see if he can buy property and turn a profit in luring wealthy people to come there.

Then the wolf.

Name: Joshua Swiftpaw

Likes/Interests: Hunting, survival exercises, nature hikes

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Kindness, shy women, exerting control.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual):Dominant or rude women. People with disregard for nature

Brief history: Joshua is a tourgide for the people coming to autumnwood for more active and exciting activities like camping and survivaling.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Evil Tim

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katataban on August 26, 2013, 06:50:16 PM
I have two character ideas. Can be either or, or if spaces need filled I don't mind doing both.

First, the tourist. I envision him as a dominant aggressive male, but if there's a female wolf with a kink for breaking her men, and forcing herself on them, that would work even better.

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Basically what it says above. Martin likes his women fast and loose.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Domineering women, ugly people. poor people

Brief history: (Why are they coming to the town, what is their lifestyle, etc.) Martin comes from old money, and made a fortune all of his own as well. He came to Autumnwood as he wants to see if he can buy property and turn a profit in luring wealthy people to come there.

Then the wolf.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual):Dominant or rude women. People with disregard for nature

Brief history: Joshua is a tourgide for the people coming to autumnwood for more active and exciting activities like camping and survivaling.

Can I just say that one word comes to mind on Joshua... woof! *drools*

Evil Tim

Name: Archer Waya

Likes/Interests: Fishing, reading, swimming, cooking.

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): He likes a girl that can get a little crazy in bed, he doesn't mind being on the bottom occasionally.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Anything that seems to insult this tribe or the town, wasting food, women who have that "I'm hot so I can do whatever I want" attitude.

Brief history: Archer could have been lazy his entire life, being descended from the Elder, but he took it upon himself to get a job and help around town.  During the day he spends most of his time on the lake and in the rivers fishing using traditional methods (primarily spear and net fishing.)  At night he can be found in small local cafe cooking the fish he himself caught earlier in the day.  His feelings on his clans mating practices are...mixed.  He understands why it must be done but the thought of it seems to leave a bad taste in the back of his mouth.  He hopes that if he is ever able to become Elder, he can begin the slow process of introducing his tribe to the outside world.

Evil Tim

Quote from: Katataban on August 26, 2013, 06:50:16 PM

Then the wolf.

Both of your characters have been approved.  You can place them on the approved characters page.

LamentingQuill

We still have roles to offer and the sooner we fill them, the sooner we can work on getting started ^.^

Rave

So I really like this idea, and wouldn't mind giving it a go  :P I like the fact that there can be female AND male werewolves, so there's variety there~ Which brings me to this character whom I've thought up, and figured why not give this RP a go.

Name: Zayne Michael Foxton.

Likes/Interests: Photography, Art, Exploration, Adventure, High-Risk/High-Reward situations, Exotic Creatures.

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Exotic Women, Risky Situations, Taboo Elements, Wrestling for Dominance.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Boring sex, Un-Inviting creatures and women, Over-Agressive Alpha Males.

Brief history:

Zayne finds himself on the last stretch of his college photography program before graduating, and his final art piece must be compiled and photographed over the summer and presented during the last month of the season. The man has had a passion for Photography since he was young, and is expected to achieve big and amazing things from many of his scholars and teachers. Zayne has an unquenchable thirst for High-Risk elements in his life, constantly going sky-diving or rock climbing, travelling to the middle east and Africa to take pictures of the War torn countries in the most dangerous of situations. Otherwise, he finds his life a little too boring. He'd heard rumors about the mysteries and secrecy of a small town, Isolated from the rest of the world in a swamp only accessible by boat. It was mysterious enough to draw his attention, and ever the risk taker, decided to bet his assignment and his future on this camp, to see if there was anything truly exotic he could photograph...yet if only he knew how exotic this town's women really were.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Rave on August 26, 2013, 09:30:35 PM
So I really like this idea, and wouldn't mind giving it a go  :P I like the fact that there can be female AND male werewolves, so there's variety there~ Which brings me to this character whom I've thought up, and figured why not give this RP a go.

Likes/Interests: Photography, Art, Exploration, Adventure, High-Risk/High-Reward situations, Exotic Creatures.

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Exotic Women, Risky Situations, Taboo Elements, Wrestling for Dominance.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Boring sex, Un-Inviting creatures and women, Over-Agressive Alpha Males.

Brief history:

Zayne finds himself on the last stretch of his college photography program before graduating, and his final art piece must be compiled and photographed over the summer and presented during the last month of the season. The man has had a passion for Photography since he was young, and is expected to achieve big and amazing things from many of his scholars and teachers. Zayne has an unquenchable thirst for High-Risk elements in his life, constantly going sky-diving or rock climbing, travelling to the middle east and Africa to take pictures of the War torn countries in the most dangerous of situations. Otherwise, he finds his life a little too boring. He'd heard rumors about the mysteries and secrecy of a small town, Isolated from the rest of the world in a swamp only accessible by boat. It was mysterious enough to draw his attention, and ever the risk taker, decided to bet his assignment and his future on this camp, to see if there was anything truly exotic he could photograph...yet if only he knew how exotic this town's women really were.
[/quote

I'll inform Ramsey the moment he gets on so he can look over the character and approve it :)

Rave

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Rave on August 26, 2013, 11:34:52 PM
Sounds good (:

He seems to have gone to bed, but I will leave a message for him on his yahoo messenger.

Evil Tim

Quote from: LamentingQuill on August 27, 2013, 02:07:15 AM
He seems to have gone to bed, but I will leave a message for him on his yahoo messenger.

Actually I went to work.   ;D

Quote from: Rave on August 26, 2013, 09:30:35 PM

Brief history:

I like this guy, definitely a different kind of character.  Approved.

He reminds me a bit of Frank West from Dead Rising.  "I've covered wars, ya know?"

LamentingQuill

Looks like we still need a male tourist, a female tourist, a male wolf and two female wolves.

Charlotte Fox

I like this idea! If you're still accepting for female tourist, I'd like to submit her. Hopefully she's okay!

Name: Falyn D’Angelo

Likes/Interests: Having a drink or two, Playing guitar, Travelling, Adventure

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Fallon likes to tease and be teased, she likes being overpowered, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t like to take control once in awhile.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Vore & Gore

Brief history: Falyn is a drifter. As a foster child, Falyn was often the troublemaker. She frequently ran away from home, and was often brought home by the police. Despite the odds against her, she managed to graduate high school, after which she took off on her adventure. Having no real ties with her foster parents (as she’d hopped from home to home so often she could hardly keep track of them), it didn’t bother her to take off without a word. She went where the wind took her (or wherever the ride went). She was a seasoned hitchhiker by the time she was twenty. Hopping from place to place was what she felt she was born to do. She met many people in her travels, and has experienced many things. Typically she would get to a new town, get a job for awhile. It was always her dream to eventually settle down, and yet she found herself unable to. She had many flings, but not many serious boyfriends. In the end, there was always a reason to leave, and after awhile, the restlessness would over take her. Off she’d go, once again on the road, to the next place.

It was this restlessness that overtook her when she stepped onto the highway to hitch once more. As she ran up to the truck parked on the black pavement, she had no idea where it would take her. It dropped her off at a coffee shop, where she heard about a secluded town. Tammy, her waitress, described it as quaint, and a place 'everyone should visit at least once'. The next thing she knew, she was on a boat in the swamp, on her way to a town she'd never heard of.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Charlotte Fox on August 27, 2013, 05:52:29 PM
I like this idea! If you're still accepting for female tourist, I'd like to submit her. Hopefully she's okay!

Name: Falyn D’Angelo

Likes/Interests: Having a drink or two, Playing guitar, Travelling, Adventure

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Fallon likes to tease and be teased, she likes being overpowered, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t like to take control once in awhile.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Vore & Gore

Brief history: Falyn is a drifter. As a foster child, Falyn was often the troublemaker. She frequently ran away from home, and was often brought home by the police. Despite the odds against her, she managed to graduate high school, after which she took off on her adventure. Having no real ties with her foster parents (as she’d hopped from home to home so often she could hardly keep track of them), it didn’t bother her to take off without a word. She went where the wind took her (or wherever the ride went). She was a seasoned hitchhiker by the time she was twenty. Hopping from place to place was what she felt she was born to do. She met many people in her travels, and has experienced many things. Typically she would get to a new town, get a job for awhile. It was always her dream to eventually settle down, and yet she found herself unable to. She had many flings, but not many serious boyfriends. In the end, there was always a reason to leave, and after awhile, the restlessness would over take her. Off she’d go, once again on the road, to the next place.

It was this restlessness that overtook her when she stepped onto the highway to hitch once more. As she ran up to the truck parked on the black pavement, she had no idea it would be taking her to Autumnwood.

Approved. She looks perfectly fine to me. Welcome aboard.

Evil Tim

Quote from: LamentingQuill on August 27, 2013, 06:11:08 PM
Approved. She looks perfectly fine to me. Welcome aboard.

Agreed.  The only thing I'll say is that Autumnwood is only reachable by boat, so more likely the truck dropped her off in in town where she subsequently got on the boat.   ;D

Evil Tim

And with that, we have all the female tourists.  We still need one more male tourist, and 3 werewolves (1 male, 2 female.)

Charlotte Fox

Edited! Sorry - I knew it was only accessible by boat and then apparently forgot whilst writing the character.

Evil Tim

Quote from: Charlotte Fox on August 27, 2013, 09:43:31 PM
Edited! Sorry - I knew it was only accessible by boat and then apparently forgot whilst writing the character.

It's fine.  She's been approved so you can go ahead and post her up on the character list.