Harry Potter and the Rise of the Dark Lord (Looking for Harry and Draco)

Started by Rogue, April 03, 2014, 09:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

Where should sheets be posted/Sent too, and whom all can we discuss them with Gm and co-Gms?

CrystalFeathers

Ember Star

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on April 06, 2014, 11:25:05 AM
RainbowRian has laid claim to Bellatrix!
WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME SLIGHTLY JEALOUS!?
Quote from: RainbowRian on April 06, 2014, 09:25:21 PM
Where should sheets be posted/Sent too, and whom all can we discuss them with Gm and co-Gms?
I don't think Rogue has a CS for this one yet. But I'm sure it'll be up soon!
Quote from: CrystalFeathers on April 06, 2014, 09:30:33 PM
Luna and Hermione are taken, so I'll just make an OC.
My Luna! >:) :P

Lol.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! ^_^
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

RainbowRian

Lol okay, I was just going to go off the format for my old Harry one, and edit it to fit the rp for the rough send in

persephone325

Quote from: CrystalFeathers on April 06, 2014, 09:30:33 PM
Luna and Hermione are taken, so I'll just make an OC.

Yeah. v.v I had to go with an OC I had made for another HP game, but never really got off the ground.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

CrystalFeathers

RainbowRian

Ember Star

Quote from: CrystalFeathers on April 06, 2014, 09:49:18 PM
so where's the character creation thread?
It's not up yet.
Quote from: RainbowRian on April 06, 2014, 09:57:50 PM
I will be making an OC later on if two slots open up
Yes, from my understanding things will open up much later on.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ember Star

Rogue

Yes sorry. The gm was kidnapped after work by her girlfriend for winter soldier so I couldn't get it done. :(

I'm actually still kidnapped but that's beside the point.

All sheets get pm'd to me and my co-GMs please though I have yet to post a standardized one. That will happen tomorrow though.

Crystal feathers, if you are making an oc please contact me. :) I'm preferring evil ones at the moment as there has been (as usual) a larger amount of interest on the side of good.

persephone325

I'm debating making a bad guy character... Hmm...

I don't know if I pull off "bad" personas very well. But it couldn't hurt to try. ^^ If it turns out I'm not feeling the character, I could always have her killed off. Or give her to someone else to play.
I don't know.

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Rogue

Quote from: RainbowRian on April 06, 2014, 09:25:21 PM

Oops. Misunderstood the question. Discuss sheets all you like. Plotting is fun after all!

Quote from: persephone325 on April 07, 2014, 12:23:24 AM
I'm debating making a bad guy character... Hmm...

I don't know if I pull off "bad" personas very well. But it couldn't hurt to try. ^^ If it turns out I'm not feeling the character, I could always have her killed off. Or give her to someone else to play.

I kinda count your oc in the bad count already (just because she'll be playing more with the bad guys anyways).... that is if you keep the one you never really got to play of course.

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 07, 2014, 12:40:32 AM
*claims Draco*

Will mark you down and PM you soon. :)

Quote from: Miss Kaia on April 07, 2014, 12:50:46 AM
i'm here, you know that.

Kaia! *loves on*

Rogue

Quote from: Nymphadora on April 05, 2014, 03:31:05 PM
Fair enough on all counts and by holds the spot are you talking about Fleur?

Just clarifying, You do have Fleur on lockdown. :)

Also: Character sheet is officially up! Please PM myself and the co-gms for approval before posting on the thread that is currently non-extant but will exist within the next hour or so. Thank you for your patience.

Edit: A little more than an hour, but it's up now! :)

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Rogue

Ember Star

Rogue

With 8 good guys (including an OC PM'd to me and not including the two other Canon characters I need) I'm going to call Good OCs to a close! :) If I have not talked to you about a good guy character as of posting this, please do not submit one yet! I do intend on this to get bigger so... eventually. :) But until then... No more.

surrealobsession

So I submit the character info here, then? *sigh* I am so hopeless at this group stuff. Here goes...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character Name: Roberta Lilian Cart (Bobby to her friends).

Played By: Laura Harring

Nationality: American

Blood Status: Muggleborn

Former House:N/A

Description:  Approximately 5'8, average weight, a bit on the busty side. Dark hair, olive skin, brown eyes, attractive. Mixed race Hispanic and Caucasian.

Personality:  Bobby has gone through many phases in her life, but a few qualities have always remained the same: she is tenacious, stubborn, brave and outgoing.

Background: Originally born in Montana, USA, Bobby and her twin brother Steven were always the black sheep of their otherwise traditional family. Their father was a military man, since retired due to severe injury in Vietnam that took his eye. Their mother an outspoken Latina nurse. Both have since taken over a set of horse stables housing the mounts of the wealthy who head to the mountains once a year to ride them. Their oldest brother, almost fifteen years their senior, is the single Sheriff of the small town where they grew up.

Wanting something different and being inseparable, the two had great difficulty when it came to light that Bobby was a witch and would be attending school at Northwestern Magical Academy in B.C., Canada. Nevertheless, she graduated a year before he did from his Muggle High School. In the meantime, she worked in town and saved every dime she could, while Steven worked after school doing the same.

At the age of seventeen the two ran off to Seattle. Bobby began going to school to be a journalist, Steven dropped out from a Communications program to join a rock band. Both had success in their own ways, and finally separated a few years later to achieve their own dreams.

Bobby's life in Britain began thanks to a long standing wild streak that led to a quickly failed marriage with an Englishman she originally met in NYC. She decided to stay, and slowly began to settle down into an adult life.

She has lived in Britain for seven years, mostly in the Muggle world. She has recently become a reporter at The Daily Prophet after years of working for various publications around the UK. It is the first time she has taken a position within the Wizarding World.

Reason for Joining the Rebellion/Death Eaters: As said above, she is stubborn and tenacious. She also has a very strong sense of right and wrong. Eugenics is a repulsive ideology of which she would give anything to defend against. Even in a country not her own, recognizing the beliefs of the Dark Lord as those wishing to wipe herself and her family out of existence.

Wand: 7 1/2 inches, yew, unicorn hair.

Pet: A very overweight, very scarred and very mangy cat by the name of Biggles. She found him outside her apartment one day, and he might be the ugliest cat in existence. She thinks he is the sweetest kitten alive. This might have to do with the fact that the cat is missing his eye, just like her father.
HEALING HAS BEEN SLOW, STILL RECOVERING, SORRY! I AM HOPING TO BE BACK SOON...I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU GUYS!<3<3

Horror, Science Fiction, Originals and Fandoms...UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH UPDATE

Ember Star

Actually, you pm the character to the three of us. But this can work sometimes too ^_^

However, I'm sorry to say, but Rogue called a close to acceptance of good OCs for now :/
Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on April 07, 2014, 01:42:08 PM
With 8 good guys (including an OC PM'd to me and not including the two other Canon characters I need) I'm going to call Good OCs to a close! :) If I have not talked to you about a good guy character as of posting this, please do not submit one yet! I do intend on this to get bigger so... eventually. :) But until then... No more.
Unless you've spoke to her via pm that is ^_^

surrealobsession

Quote from: Ember Star on April 07, 2014, 08:02:04 PM
Actually, you pm the character to the three of us. But this can work sometimes too ^_^

However, I'm sorry to say, but Rogue called a close to acceptance of good OCs for now :/  Unless you've spoke to her via pm that is ^_^

I have. :) She told me to submit here what I had already submitted to her.

Edit: And I didn't even see the no more good OCs thing before I did. Oops. lol.. Like I said, hopeless.  :-[
HEALING HAS BEEN SLOW, STILL RECOVERING, SORRY! I AM HOPING TO BE BACK SOON...I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU GUYS!<3<3

Horror, Science Fiction, Originals and Fandoms...UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH UPDATE

Ember Star

Ah. But if you've already talked to her then you should be good. As she did say people who had already asked her would have their characters in ^_^

CrystalFeathers

I'll probably make one evil OC and one good OC. Where is the character creation thread?