News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

How do I edit my Roles?

Started by HermRoleplayer, June 03, 2013, 06:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermRoleplayer

I don't know how to edit roles, like my Character traits and what not. I tried finding the answer myself but I just don't see it.

Oniya

Are you referring to your Ons and Offs?  Or to making character profiles?  Most people create individual characters for each roleplay that they are in, although some have 'favorite characters' that they might detail in their request thread, on the Wiki, or in an On/Offs posting (There's a forum for each player gender, so yours would go in the ONs and OFFs - Lords board, regardless of what characters you intend to play.)

As for your personal Ons and Offs, you have the option of putting a post in the board I've linked, or hitting the 'Ons and Offs' button at the top of the forum to go to a more matrix-style (checkboxes and the like).  Many people do both, to cover all ways of finding and being found by potential partners.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

HermRoleplayer

I'm talking about Character Profiles. I do switch Characters, but I do have some favorites. Where would I go to edit that?

Oniya

There's not really a separate subsection for that.  As I said, some people will put them in their request thread (I have mine there, for example), or some will put them as part of their thread in the On/Offs section.  I've also seen a few people make pages on the wiki.  Any of those methods is perfectly fine.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17