4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

I wasn't outtie before...
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Great seeing you again...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Whoa... what just happened?

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Nimblest fingers I've had.

Deamonbane

Ritsu

Cayenne

Now the awkward part....

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Cayenne

Hands behind your head!~

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Cayenne

Slave, position four, now!

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Nah... position 4 sucks...

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Agh.... what the heck....

Cayenne

Sorry, hun no sleepovers~

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

NightRabbit

Deamonbane