Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gypsywoman

Granted...however you have to wake up twice as early the next morning.

I wish I could go on a vacation.
Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

Katie Moore

Granted, you were given a plane ticket to the place you've been dreaming of but your plane crashes in the middle of the journey and you're the only survivor, alone in a castaway island....

I wish I have eyes that no longer suffer from myopia...
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax from TES V: Skyrim

Deamonbane

Granted! You have the eyes. Just... not in your skull. Better put them on ice if you want a transplant. Also be ready to answer some awkward questions as to how you acquired those eyes.

I wish I could have a desk job.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Gypsywoman

Granted, but you find the job boring and not what you expected. Resulting you being more miserable then before.

I wish to be young again
Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

Countdown0

Granted, but you will start life over again at birth, and you will remember EVERY detail.

I wish I had a pet elephant the size of a house cat.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Silent Knight

Granted, but it seems to attract hordes of mice to your home who just show up to scare it all the time.

I wish I could read a persons thoughts when I looked at them.

Katie Moore

Granted, but you'll only be able to read thoughts that are inconsequential and trivial... Good luck sorting that out ;)

I wish I can travel back in time...
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax from TES V: Skyrim

ImmortalForceuser

Granted a starfleet tempral patroll would ban you from time

i wish the dragon balls from dbz were real
everything in life is a story, a saga a season, and a finale.

Katie Moore

Granted, the dragon balls are real but serve no real purpose other than decorations whatsoever.

I wish I know all the knowledge in the world.

MaverickKane

Granted, but the amount of information corrupts your brain and drives you insane. Your now the newest patient of a local mental facility with mutterings of the infinite knowledge you supposedly have obtained like pieces of a puzzle. One word here or there, doesn't make sense.

Wish I had some chocolate chip mint ice cream.

CaptainNexus616

Granted, but its expired and melted. DOUBLE WHAMMY.

I wish for....*clears voice as it grows raspy and deep* METAL GEAR!!!!!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Left Palm of Saint Michae

Granted, you're a Snake now. An animal.

Boy, I wish I could freely explore the multiverse!

JustAlexander

Granted!  But as you enter for the first time you slip and break your hand so badly you can never create art again.

I wish I could talk to my father more often.

CassieBear

Granted, but your father can't talk back, thus leading to very one-sided conversations.

I wish I still didn't have a week to work before vacation.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

CaptainNexus616

Granted, its now the week after your vacation.

I wish for a legit one dollar bill.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

FreeElk

Granted, it is a Jamaican dollar bill (and worth less than 1 US cent)

I wish I had more motivation to write.

Mimetisme

Motivation to write? Mm, consider it done, sweets.
Oh my, it seems you only can write in a language that cannot be translated.

I wish I had more Pumpkin Spice coffee.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Deamonbane

Granted! Now you have only pumpkin spice coffee. You'll never get tired of That, I wager!

I wish I could go home!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

FreeElk

Granted, you go home but can never leave again.

I wish I could read minds.

MajesticFrost

Granted. You can only read the minds of animals and can never speak again.

I wish I have superpowers.
  [tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I have all the characteristics of a human being:
blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear,
identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."[/td][td]
I tripped and feel into some feelings.
Don't worry
I brushed that sh-t off.
O/O
[/td][td]_[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]  

avarus

You have your superpowers. You are also now forever detained in a blacksite prison with zero chance of escape because with your superpowers you are a dangerous individual.

Wish I had a huge ass mansion

Hickory

Granted. You now have a mansion in the shape of an ass. The rooms are all painted in flesh tones and there's a distinct odor throughout the building. You can't seem to get rid of it...

I wish I could remember things more easily.
Talk to me about Undertale. <3
My Ons/Offs
Play with me!

Zaer Darkwail

Congrulations, you can now remember all past events from point of wish clearly because you entered into a infinate time loop which keeps repeating your life and all your actions/choices exactly as you did them before and with no power nor ability change any of the choices.

I wish to get a girlfriend who loves me from my fantasies.

SeraphAzriel

Granted!  Your girlfriend is in love with an idealized version of you that you'll never be able to actually meet the standards of.

I wish for a harem of beautiful boys and girls!

Spazadacious

Granted!  You find yourself swarmed with ten boys and ten girls creating a small harem. Unfortunately, they are all virgins. And you have to deal with the whinny drama.

I wish for a fishtank with tropical fish!
Your friendly neighborhood Professional Toilet Paper Shredder