What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gadifriald

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 17, 2015, 04:00:20 PM
It might be slacks all week with the frigid temps.
*sends BeMi a full length fur coat* ;)
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Beautiful Mystery

Charcoal workout tank with polka dots and blue mesh shorts.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Gadifriald on February 17, 2015, 09:21:07 PM
*sends BeMi a full length fur coat* ;)
This I can wear all week. :-)

Not as cold as earlier in the week and not as warm as they said it would be. *sighs*  I'm wearing black and white, tiny plaid, slacks and black suede ankle boots, with a white mock turtle neck shell under a heavy black sweater with a round neck.

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki slacks in a heavy twill with a light blue blouse, black knee socks with little snowflakes and oxblood loafers.

AmberStarfire

A light blue spider-feather cardigan, a white fitted t-shirt with black writing and black silky slacks. Also a vintage crystal silver necklace I've had since I was a kid. I finally attached a sterling silver chain to the pendant/drop part yesterday, so I could wear it again. It looks very princessy and just feels so familiar in a nice way. It's an adult's necklace, just rainbow pastel coloured crystals. :)

AmberStarfire

A black long-sleeved top with studs each side of the neck, dark grey leggings and a purple camisole. I'm also wearing a silver necklace with a swooping owl. It had a really short chain so it is one of the ones I extended the other day.

Bruja

low rise dark dark blue jeans by Seven, a super soft v-neck t-shirt and ballet slipper style footies with little pink hearts on them. It is super casual Friday and I am not at work.,..yay!

Beautiful Mystery

Black yoga pants, bright blue running shoes, green v-neck shirt and a charcoal cardigan.
Check A/A
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Beguile's Mistress

Dress down day!  Black jeans, a white turtleneck sweater, black thigh-highs and black suede ankle boots! :-)

Bruja

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 20, 2015, 03:59:02 PM
Dress down day!  Black jeans, a white turtleneck sweater, black thigh-highs and black suede ankle boots! :-)

Feeling sexy even under the jeans..those thigh highs!

Beautiful Mystery

Yellow v-neck t-shirt and a pair of blue pj pants.
Check A/A
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Scylla

Green Ninja Turtles T, blue pj pants, and boxers.

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beautiful Mystery

Black capri workout pants and hot pink v-neck shirt.
Check A/A
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Rapt on February 20, 2015, 04:02:00 PM

Feeling sexy even under the jeans..those thigh highs!
Initially they were for warmth but the sexy aspect made me smile. :-)

Lounged in bed and slept most of the day in and over-sized flannel pajama top in pale yellow and white fuzzy socks.

KieraJade

Wonder woman hoodie, white v-neck and a pair of blue sleep shorts. All snuggled up under my fuzzy Darth Vader blanket because today has been cold and snowy.
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Anjelita

Quote from: KieraJade on February 22, 2015, 05:30:05 PM
Wonder woman hoodie, white v-neck and a pair of blue sleep shorts. All snuggled up under my fuzzy Darth Vader blanket because today has been cold and snowy.

Ooooh Vader!!! <3

O/T

The fuzziest hoodie ever and a pair of blue underoos.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Beguile's Mistress

Got black slacks and black suede ankle boots, topped by a pink cashmere sweater.

Beguile's Mistress

Gray and shades of blue plaid slacks, maroon long-sleeved blouse, white cardigan, black knee socks and black loafers.

AmberStarfire

My NaNoWriMo t-shirt and navy blue track pants.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a pale blue chalk strip running through it and a white shawl collared silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

AmberStarfire

A black long-sleeved top with silver and grey flowers and clear crystals, a black and white striped skirt, and a blue Dash zip up jacket. Also amber cabochon earrings.

Autumn52

Layers, lots of layers. It is cold here.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray wool slacks, a white silk long-sleeved blouse, a white cardigan and light gray heels.

Beautiful Mystery

Leopard print lounge pants and a red long sleeve shirt that came with the pants.
Check A/A
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir