Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia

Unless I post after you then Xana wins.

:P

LA

Mordred

*hears voices from within the tiny building below... rips open the roof, tosses it aside like a frisbee... then one by one, picks out the little people... flicking them off miles into the distance... (apologizing for each, of course, meaning no harm)... becoming the winner*... *using trophy as a toothpick*
*See Pillory*

consortium11

WyldRanger

I AM THE WINNER!!!!!  8-)

Mordred

It's Groundhogs Day for us all...

*chisels name, date and time on the trophy*
*See Pillory*

WyldRanger

*goes through a time warp*

It's still mine!

saturnschild

who is the winner I AM.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Teno

*goes to bed, and dreams of winning*

WyldRanger

*since life is a dream...I dream that I win everything!*

saturnschild

I'm dreaming of winning to Xana so we both win. But I win more.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Krysia

Yes but Xana has a leashed kitty on his side that comes to steal the wins just for him.

LA Wins for Xana

saturnschild

WIN

does not care about leashed kitten

WIN

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

*Hands Xana a pulled grenade*

Nopes I wins!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

*laugh as Xana explodes* Ha WINNER

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*suddenly feeling like real-life-in-E... version of Spy vs Spy*... sawing the floor to watch you all fall... climbing up to claim victory*
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

*makes cynical slip and claims spot of winning*

Ons and Offs saturn

Krysia

*puts Xana back together with duct tape and super glue and puts him on the victory spot*

He wins.

LA

consortium11

*Just wins without drama or plot*

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

HairyHeretic

Innuendo win