Interest thread

Started by Valerian, November 24, 2009, 07:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Hi Val I was just wondering if you were planning anymore of the Miller's Hollow Werewolf or Vampire games?

I know you are really busy so I understand if you don't have time. If you do I would love to be involved.

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Valerian

Well, I only had seven interested parties for the multimedia game, which really isn't enough.  This is sort of cyclical, I know; sometimes you have to turn people away and other times there just aren't enough people with the time and inclination.  :)

We could try a new poll, perhaps, for people to vote for a style of game they'd like?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Thank you. For some reason I just couldn't get excited about the multimedia game.

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Geeklet

You know, I had totally forgotten about the multimedia game until I saw this thread pop up in my unread list again. And I so wanted to play that character too :(

That Girl Analise

Well, I just came back to E, so let me know when you're ready for another game; I want to play!

persephone325

Is it OK if I express my interest in any upcoming games?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Josietta

I thought about running a murder mystery dinner. Clue style. I think Valerian or Ryven might have ran something similar a while back. Mine wouldn't be 'color named' characters but more like professional styled. I'll work out details on it when I get back from my weekend away, but it's a very rough idea.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

I think it was Remiel who ran it, if you're talking about the house with the various rooms.  I was the murderer in that one. >:)

Josietta

Oh yes!!! You were the murdering chef/baker!!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on December 01, 2012, 10:17:08 PM
Oh yes!!! You were the murdering chef/baker!!

I was!  But you can't really blame me.  My muffins are simply to die for.  ::)

Remiel

Yes, Ryven was a very good sport considering the odds were heavily stacked against him.   I learned a lot of good lessons from running that game.

Valerian

I also rather liked the setup for that Clue-style mystery on the train... which sadly didn't last long enough for a good test of the idea, but was definitely promising.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Sylque

Quote from: Josietta on December 01, 2012, 10:05:34 PM
I thought about running a murder mystery dinner. Clue style. I think Valerian or Ryven might have ran something similar a while back. Mine wouldn't be 'color named' characters but more like professional styled. I'll work out details on it when I get back from my weekend away, but it's a very rough idea.

Not to encourage others way from an upcoming RP, but if nothing happens, you're welcome to join a Murder Mystery dinner clue style event that I have going currently.   I started it Nov 28

I started it in the non-adult request thread under "Christmas .. and then the butler did it.. well maybe'  and then moved it to the non-adult rp thread under "Manic Malfaesance - Chicago Style".   I only just got approved so hope to move it over to the adult site soon.

I'm also a newcome to this site and this style of rp so I welcome anyone who'd like to help me run it but may not have the time to do it full time or give me pointers and/or ideas! 

This event is open to anyone as long as it doesn't mean you leaving a current event that others are counting on you for.  :) 

That Girl Analise

I've returned from hiatus. Add me back to the list?

Valerian

So it's been (*calculates*) much too long since I've run a Mafia game.  And it's time to fix that! ;D

As usual, this will be for the most part a fairly traditional Mafia game, though since I also wanted to try something a little different, it will have a theme as well: The Princess Bride.  Each special role will also represent a character from the movie, and everyone will get to enjoy a little time in the world of this classic film.  Exact rules and roles will be forthcoming, but expect fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, and a miracle or two.  :)  For now, I'd just like to get an idea of how many people are interested, so anyone who'd like to play, please post here.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kye

Geeklet

Quote from: Valerian on July 10, 2013, 02:25:10 PM
For now, I'd just like to get an idea of how many people are interested, so anyone who'd like to play, please post here.

As you wish.

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Remiel

Incredible idea, Valerian!  Will there be R.O.U.S.'s?   Because, frankly, I don't think they exist.

Beguile's Mistress

"Marriagee!  Marriage is the reason we are gather here today!"

Or Valerian.  Yeah.  Valerian!

I'm in!

persephone325

* persephone325 pokes her head in and raises her hand

I'd like to join. :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Zelric Miras

Princess Bride? Count me in. ^^

Valerian

Players so far:

Kyrsa
Geeklet
Josietta
Remiel
Beguile's
persephone325
Leorobin
James Moriarty