One on one Combat with a twist. (M for m or F)

Started by gnoah, February 06, 2014, 01:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

So I had an idea and I have done something like this in other RP's but not exactly.  Basically there is a school or club or something we can choose to make it work for the story.  Lets say club for the sake of explaining.  In this club there is combat, magical, martial, swords or whatever.  A Ref who we would both play if that is ok, would keep a score of who is winning or or points scored for a move.  Here is the first catch, I would love this to be 50% combat driven.  So if its a martial arts club its a fantastic world were you know the five point palm exploding heart technique or dragon uppercuts.  I am open to almost any style of combat.  ANY, lets just make it work.

The seconds catch is that points get you things from the other player sexually.  And they are all friend or whatever so this take the idea of non con out of it.  Maybe you kicked the other guys ass today and he saved his points from the last two battles and is using them all today to finally get that BJ he has wanted from you. 

Let me know if this idea interests you at all.

Gnoah out.