INCEST RP (need 1 F mom and possible a 4th family)

Started by Chreestafer, October 22, 2013, 12:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

PLEASE PM ME!
ISO 1 female to play a mom for family 2

and if any other interest is there we can do a 4th family

This an interest thread to gauge and see how many others would be in for an incest role play.

Ideas and plots can be talked about when and if we get a decent amount of players.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

BlackestKnight

I have quite a few ideas for group incest games.

1. Superhero incest game ( think fantastic four or the incredible's with sex).

2. Trading Spouses: Screw your new mommy. An erotic version of the hit abc series that features families who "trade" spouses and such on a weekly basis.  Different family's,  same results.

3. Incest Road trip/Vacation/Retreat: Exactly as it sounds, typical family oriented trip that starts out sour but  ends with unexpected bonding, possible pregnancy and hilarity ensues.

4. Family Reunion: A fun idea that has yet to be explored. Lots of players, lots of families,  can be held somewhere in the cabins or las vegas.

There you go.

Chreestafer

@ blackest - I like thw 3rd and 4th ides, care to co gm?

@blinkin - I agree and I hope to change that.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 22, 2013, 01:46:46 PM
@ blackest - I like thw 3rd and 4th ides, care to co gm?

@blinkin - I agree and I hope to change that.

I can't say for sure, but if my hands are free I don't see why I wouldn't be able to help out and such.

Chreestafer

I'm liking option number 4, it'll give us a wide range of families to enjoy one another and to do 'orgy' style settings.

so what I need is at least three families to start

family 1
mom-
dad-
son- Baalborn87
daughter-Ladia2287

family 2
mom-
oldest daughter-
oldest son- Chreestafer
daughter- Elven Kitten
youngest son- Heaven Above

family 3
dad-
daughter twin 1- Julles
daughter twin 2-
Ons and Offs
F-List

sexomancy

count me as interested. willing to play females if it doesn't creep anyone out. as far as reunions go, nothing beats a big country style reunion out on some farm with lots of fields and forests to frolic in.

Baalborn87

Family 1 son if I may. But can do youngest in family 2 if short on pc's

Character Sheet:

Player: Baalborn
Name: David
Sex: Male
Family Role: son fam 1
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A good 7" in length, unshaven, a single gold stud in his left ear. Slightly toned body enough to give the hint of muscle definition..
History: Quite a loner at school as well as at home. David seems more interested in his computer than a social life. That's not to say he doesn't look after himself as he is quite a keen runner and enjoys swimming (he wouldn't admit it but when he was at camp he and a few others decided to go skinny dipping in the lake one night and has missed the freedom he felt a little since). Quite sexually inexperienced he has not done much more than some under the shirt fondling and a bit of dry humping. His new interest in the taboo happened when he "accidentally" walked in on his sister changing in her room, and has had a few more "accidents" with other female members of his family.
Casual Ons: Video games, Staying in, Watching the rain, Sci-fi movies, reading, showering, running, swimming.
Casual offs: Getting out of bed when not needed (any other reason than fire), yard work.
Sexual Ons: Feet, necks, mutual masturbation, voyeurism, oral sex (giving), vaginal sex, caressing.
Sexual Offs: vore, Any toilet play (skat etc). Anal (receiving)
Fears: (Spiders, loss.)

Chreestafer

alright your the son for family one! :)

In need of female figures as well as other males!
Ons and Offs
F-List

ElvenKitten

Chreestafer

Baal has a good template if you'd like to copy it and make a character.  Which family were you thinking?
Ons and Offs
F-List

ElvenKitten

Character Sheet:

Player: Elvenkitten
Name: Alexis
Sex: Female
Family Role: Daughter fam 1/2
Appearance:
Long red hair and pale complexion, small frame
Personality: Alexis is a bit of a flirt and is generally friendly and very affectionate. She was always a bit geeky but also into a lot of normal teenage girl things like fashion. She has a bit of a fiery temper and can be a bit impulsive. She is fairly popular at school despite her geekieness and very social. She is currently a virgin.
Casual Ons: Comics, Books, computers, anime, Cars, animals,
Casual offs: Being away from her computer, Pop music, slow internet access, Air travel.
Sexual OnsLight bondage, licking, biting, breast play, cuddling, rough sex
Sexual Offs: toilet play, animals, humiliation
Fears: Clowns, Abandonment.

HeavenAbove

Baalborn87

Quote from: ElvenKitten on October 23, 2013, 11:09:11 PM
Character Sheet:

Appearance:
Personality: Alexis is a bit of a flirt and is generally friendly and very affectionate. She was always a bit geeky but also into a lot of normal teenage girl things like fashion. She has a bit of a fiery temper and can be a bit impulsive. She is fairly popular at school despite her geekieness and very social. She is currently a virgin.
Casual offs: Being away from her computer, Pop music, slow internet access, Air travel.

Looks like David will have someone to nerd out with.

mia h

playing one of the twins might be fun, would need another twin of course
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Chreestafer

Quote from: HeavenAbove on October 24, 2013, 02:51:01 AM
what's the oldest age that the youngest son can be in family 2?

I'm gonna be 23 -25 years old, what were you thining?

Quote from: ElvenKitten on October 23, 2013, 11:09:11 PM
Character Sheet:

Appearance:

Approved! Welcome aboard!

Quote from: mia h on October 24, 2013, 05:53:46 AM
playing one of the twins might be fun, would need another twin of course

You can always set up as one twin snd wait it out to see if others wanna join, and in the end if noone does you can play both :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

mia h

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 24, 2013, 06:13:06 AM
You can always set up as one twin snd wait it out to see if others wanna join, and in the end if noone does you can play both :)

When people set games up and say "your character has to look exactly like this" I drive right by. So not going to do the same thing to other people  :-)

Baalborn87

HeavenAbove

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

mia h

Quote from: Julles on October 24, 2013, 01:40:33 PM
Sneaks in and looks around. Color me interested. :)
*paints Julles purple* hmm, maybe needs a different shade  :P

Julles

Giggles, and jumps around showing off new color. I love purple! Yay! Hehe

Chreestafer

Well what interests you here? To play as a twin? One of thr daughters? A mother? 
Ons and Offs
F-List

HeavenAbove

Character Sheet:

Player: HeavenAbove
Name: Chris
Family Role: Youngest Son (family 2)
Appearance:
Dirty brown hair and blue eyes, nice smile, muscular frame
Personality: Chris is a 'bro' in every sense of the word. He usually spends his time hanging out with his friends doing stupid stuff on the weekends. He has started at a local college playing on the football team. He enjoys working out, flirting, and makes friends easily. He loves his family too.
Casual Ons: Sports, drinking, hiking, and hot showers
Casual offs: Heavy drug use, liars, headaches/hangovers, bad breath
Sexual Ons: Vanilla sex, rough sex, oral (giving and receiving), foreplay
Sexual Offs: Vore, gore, scat, humiliation
Fears: Drowning, being alone

ladia2287

Colour me interested for playing a daughter. Getting to work on a sheet as soon as I make up my mind what she will look like :)

ladia2287

Character Sheet:

Player: ladia2287
Name: Clarissa
Family Role: Daughter family 1 or 2
Appearance:

Personality: Clarissa is generally quiet, shy and a little naive. A hopeless romantic, she daydreams about a man who will sweep her off her feet with candlelit dinners and poems. She generally keeps to herself, but won't push company away if it finds her.
Casual Ons: Reading (particularly romance novels), shopping, movies, music (mostly classical or jazz)
Casual offs: Loud music, sports, travel (suffers from motion sickness quite a lot)
Sexual OnsAnything not listed in her offs
Sexual Offs: bestiality, mutilation, toilet play
Fears: heights, travel due to her motion sickness, being in strange places by herself, especially at night.

Julles

Chreestafer

ladia hell yes! your approved!  :)
My character might take special interest in yours

and Julles there is still room for you, I have the twins and I can make other room for you
or you can be a mom if you wished :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

ladia2287

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 24, 2013, 08:17:00 PM
ladia hell yes! your approved!  :)
My character might take special interest in yours

This would be perfectly okay with me :)

Julles

Chreestafer

would you hold interest in one of the twins? or I can start a 4th family with you as a daughter
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Character Sheet:

Player: Julles
Name: Lexi
Family Role: Twin of family 3
Appearance:

Lexi
Personality: Lexi is an excitable person. She loves to be with people having a good time, loving the moment and making sure it is a fun one at that. Usually it seems that it comes down to her being center of attention, and she isn't complaining about that. She is out going, fun loving and enjoys being surrounded by people. Although she is a great friend, she is a dedicated dancer and runner. If you ever do find her alone she will be dancing or running, hands down. Loyal, dedicated, happy, and a good friend to have.
Casual Ons: Dancing, music, talking, laughing, drinking, traveling, driving
Casual offs: Not doing anything, being alone, getting upset
Sexual Ons Almost anything, she'd try basically everything once.
Sexual Offs: Toilet play, foot play, mutilation.
Fears: Open water, dying alone, spiders (bugs, really).

ladia2287

Julles

ladia2287

Just click 'Modify' on your post. You've probably forgotten one tiny little section of coding. I do that all the time, lol

Julles

Ha. I do that all the time, too. But, everything looks good on my end, and the coding looks right.  ???

ladia2287

Hmm... Might be the Internet filtering on my end. I'm on public Internet at the moment. I'll be home in about eight hours so hopefully I can check then and it'll work

Julles

Hopefully! If not, let me know, I'll get another one. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem...

HeavenAbove

Julles

Chreestafer

Damn you Julles and Ladia!
Your characters are so...how do you say.....SEXY!

Lol
Its hard to decide which one I wanna chase... but then again its a big family afair so who knows...maybe orgy!
Ons and Offs
F-List

ladia2287

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 25, 2013, 06:29:10 AM
Damn you Julles and Ladia!
Your characters are so...how do you say.....SEXY!

Lol
Its hard to decide which one I wanna chase... but then again its a big family afair so who knows...maybe orgy!

We can't help having awesome taste when it comes to choosing character pics :)

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

ladia2287

I think there's still the oldest daughter for family 2 and a twin daughter for family 3 left. If you're quick you can snap one of them up :)

arthenwel

Sorry interwebs crashed

Player: Arthenwel
Name: Corbin
Family role: Young twin brother
9 inches in length, unshaven. If you allow tattoos,
History: physically bullied when younger, he worked out to get strong enough to protect himself. Now, he protects the weaker kids and punishes anyone he sees trying to bully them with a certain ruthlessness. He is sexually inexperienced as he doesn't trust the girls at the school he goes to. He is a little paranoid when it comes to people that weren't his friends before he was strong. He accidentally walked in on his twin sister as she had come out of the shower and that had awoken some dormant sexual desires.
Casual On's: Outdoors sports(football, baseball, swimming), indoor games, (pool, video games), reading, wrestling/sparring.
Casual Off's: feet, tickling, over-arrogance(walking through the door and treating everyone like dirt beneath your feet)
On's/Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
Fears: What lies in the dark(this is partially the unknown, but only in the darkness, the inability to move, not being good enough(failing himself and others), being alone.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

HeavenAbove

Baalborn87

hey all. just to let  you know. im still in jst my laptop has died and i need to replace a part. would do it tonight but am going out for a halloween party. (in case you were wondring, im using my xbox to post this)

Baalborn87

MagicalPen

I can play the Father Role of either Family that still needs it.

Character Sheet:

Player: MagicalPen
Name: Andrew
Family Role: Father

Appearance:

Personality: Andrew has always been a strong willed, outgoing guy. He played all the usual sports but he really developed a love for the great outdoors when he went camping. He'd love to be able to share some of his survival skills and love of camping with others, but kids these days seem more interested in iPhones and computers then the outdoors and sports.

Casual Ons: Camping, the great outdoors, being active.

Casual offs: Lazy people, whiners, cockiness

Sexual Ons Younger women, anal (giving), exhibitionism

Sexual Offs: Scat, Watersports, Beastiality

Fears: Losing any member of his family, not being there for his kids

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

ladia2287

Quote from: arthenwel on October 25, 2013, 05:54:12 PM
Sorry interwebs crashed

Player: Arthenwel
Name: Corbin
Family role: Young twin brother
9 inches in length, unshaven. If you allow tattoos,
History: physically bullied when younger, he worked out to get strong enough to protect himself. Now, he protects the weaker kids and punishes anyone he sees trying to bully them with a certain ruthlessness. He is sexually inexperienced as he doesn't trust the girls at the school he goes to. He is a little paranoid when it comes to people that weren't his friends before he was strong. He accidentally walked in on his twin sister as she had come out of the shower and that had awoken some dormant sexual desires.
Casual On's: Outdoors sports(football, baseball, swimming), indoor games, (pool, video games), reading, wrestling/sparring.
Casual Off's: feet, tickling, over-arrogance(walking through the door and treating everyone like dirt beneath your feet)
On's/Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
Fears: What lies in the dark(this is partially the unknown, but only in the darkness, the inability to move, not being good enough(failing himself and others), being alone.

Hmm... Methinks Clarissa will have a tiny crush ;)

Chreestafer

Quote from: Pixilicious on October 25, 2013, 08:06:05 PM
I think I may do the oldest daughter, if that's okay?

You may do as you wish dear :)

Feel free to post up a CS
Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Baalborn87

I think at the mo, you get accepted if you chose a free character.

Chreestafer

Art you and anyone else i missed are accepted :)

Sorry I've been busy the last couple of days but I hope to have a ic thread up soon
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

Looks like the families are starting to shape up. *laughs maniacally *

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Chreestafer

nope, just list it and ill file it in there

once I have the ic up ill have a list of exact families and all that
Ons and Offs
F-List

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Chreestafer

hey all here is the character reference thread, please post your character sheets here so that I can keep order of you all :),

thanks!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188850.0

only character sheets!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Chreestafer

I still need everyone to post characters in the interest thread so that I can sort the families out please.
Ons and Offs
F-List

ladia2287

arthenwel

catherinehellfire

Finally got around to creating my character now both twins are made

Julles

Baalborn87

Julles

I'm pretty sure we need... Family 1 Ma nd Pa, Family 2 Ma and Oldest Sister. Aaand that's it I think. -shrugs- At least I think that is what we need.

catherinehellfire

Chree hasn't said anything in a while.  I've been waiting for this to start forever, hope we can get the people we need soon.

arthenwel

me as well. Also, If anyone here wants to do a MxF scene while we wait, I'm up for it.

Chreestafer

Hey all I hope to have a set up by tue at the latest lifes been real unforgiving on me lately so I hope you all can forgive me :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

catherinehellfire

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

catherinehellfire

... waiting for the roleplay to be set up....  Not trying to offend you or annoy you Chree I'm just impatient

Frosty bite

Hey guys any spot left ?? of a teenager ??.well the list say there is a spot left. but I wants to confirm :)

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

johnw42

I'm game for playing a dad -

if there's still space, lemme know and I'll post a character sheet.

If not, enjoy it all :-)

Julles

johnw42

awright, I'll post it in the character thread, hope i'm not passing over anybody

Twins found their dad already? how strange   -_-

Baalborn87

I think me and Ladia2287 are OK if we can't find parents to begin with. Me being 17 and Ladia 18. So one of us should be able to drive if needed. And the parents could have been held up and "come" later.

---EDIT---

Sorry, just notice where the new father is. Comment retracted  :-)

johnw42

ladia2287

catherinehellfire

Hope we get the last two characters (think that we are missing both mothers) soon

johnw42

Yeah right, such the perfect little angel -

* sighs and pours himself another glass of wine wondering where the wife has gone *

Quote from: ladia2287 on November 15, 2013, 07:13:32 PM
Aw, but I didn't do anything Daddy!

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

johnw42

Quote from: MagicalPen on November 16, 2013, 04:27:00 PM
Wifes are always the hardest roles to fill.

Ha! I know of a few that would agree way too much with you!
;D

Chreestafer

Hey all sorry for the long wait please please forgive me I will have something up tomorrow night after work I promise you all.  And as of the moment mother roles are still open.
Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

catherinehellfire

Frosty bite

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

johnw42

If there's no physical interaction with my character, then I don't mind  :P

Quote from: lustythoughts on November 18, 2013, 04:59:59 AM
Do you mind a guy playing a female role of mother ?

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Baalborn87

Yeah me too.

Though I've never had experience RPing with a m playing an f. But yo uknow what they say never say never.

Though saying that. With my characters inexperience, he would probably be focusing on girls closer to his own age.

catherinehellfire

It should almost be time:)  can't wait to be able to interact with the rest of the family

Julles

Oh, me neither. Cant wait to start. I am surprised at how close the twins turned out looking. Haha.

catherinehellfire

Well I wanted it to look realistic but i was just aiming for them to have something in common though I ended up finding that picture so I used it :)

Julles

catherinehellfire

Chreestafer

ok everyone I am slowly working on the intro post and setting up an IC thread. 

You can have as many characters as you can handle.  please just bide with me for a few more moments.
Ons and Offs
F-List

catherinehellfire

Chreestafer

HERE IS THE IC THREAD ALL!!!!!

again sort it took so long life's just been brutal the past 2 weeks!

Yes we still need a few family members, mainly mothers, and I might accept a few new families

please start each post off with:

Photo:
Name:
Tag:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190435.0
Ons and Offs
F-List

catherinehellfire

Dang I have a problem with getting pictures to show up in posts, hope it's okay if I just send the link

catherinehellfire

Julles

Chreestafer

Yes, do first posts as you and your family find the letter, travel, then arrive at this resort.  Its warm weather, late spring early summer. No real dress code.  And npc councilers will be there to welcome you.
Ons and Offs
F-List

catherinehellfire

Julles

So, do you want first posts to be when they are first arriving at the resort... or?

catherinehellfire

I guess he wants us to talk about their reaction to the letter and driving there, then ending with them arriving there

Julles

Mk then. Well... I s'pose we should get in contact with our father and discuss how to start. :) Lol

johnw42

I'll do a post for my family later today, we'll be arriving together by car. I wanted to start now, but they woke up late and didn't pack properly...

ladia2287

Hey, I woke up on time! Not my fault if everyone else missed the alarm!

Baalborn87

Are the family "relations" already established? If so I may need to edit my CS

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

I mean that my character hasn't done anything with his sister other than "accidently" walk in when she's changing

arthenwel

So the parents start this? Cause my guy is only 17 so he's still with his parents.

Chreestafer

The parents will be said transportation and all, however you can do an Intro post as if you found the letter in the mail after school and read it or something.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Our little family was going to start with them already on the road to the camp... Is that okay?

Baalborn87

Ladia and Jhon. Do you have a preference of a surname? How about Abbott?

ladia2287

I'd rather not go with Abbott, just because that's the name of my douchebag Prime Minister. I usually use the surname 'Asher' if I'm playing with Clarissa. What do people think of that?

Baalborn87

Quote from: ladia2287 on November 22, 2013, 05:12:06 PM
I'd rather not go with Abbott, just because that's the name of my douchebag Prime Minister. I usually use the surname 'Asher' if I'm playing with Clarissa. What do people think of that?
fine with me

arthenwel

If I may give my two cents: I like the sound of Lane for the surname.

johnw42

As soon as they get their baptism right I'll write our departure/ arrival post, then I'll let the kids post about their nickname's (and other meaningful issues I'm sure) über angst. We do need this vacation...

ElvenKitten

Quote from: Chreestafer on November 22, 2013, 02:21:50 PM
The parents will be said transportation and all, however you can do an Intro post as if you found the letter in the mail after school and read it or something.
Does my character even have anyone playing her parents?

HeavenAbove

apygoos

so..whats supposed to be the plot of this game? whats the character map looking like already?

Harmony

Greetings if you are still seeking a mother role for one of the families I'd be happy to step into my mommy character boots. Let me know.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Harmony on November 23, 2013, 04:40:25 PM
Greetings if you are still seeking a mother role for one of the families I'd be happy to step into my mommy character boots. Let me know.

Yes, there is a mom spot open for family 1 or 2

Chreestafer

Ello all!
After work tonight ill have a map listing of each family for reference. 

Harmony, yes we need motherly characters truthfully
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

Jhon I'm a lil confused about your post. Lot of info in a couple of paragraphs.
Quote"you know what will happen if I find out about you guys"
. I'm not sure what you mean.

johnw42

Ah sorry, it was meant as just a casual remark about not abusing alcohol, I'm pretty easy going as a father, but still I want you to behave though the limit is hard to define -  edited a bit - hope it's clearer

Quote from: Baalborn87 on November 23, 2013, 05:14:25 PM
Jhon I'm a lil confused about your post. Lot of info in a couple of paragraphs. . I'm not sure what you mean.

Baalborn87

Oh. Ok. I thought you meant about "other" things. My guy and Clarissa haven't done anything............yet. If she knows about hime peeking on her, she hasn't said anything.

ladia2287

Quote from: Baalborn87 on November 23, 2013, 05:33:28 PM
Oh. Ok. I thought you meant about "other" things. My guy and Clarissa haven't done anything............yet. If she knows about hime peeking on her, she hasn't said anything.

She doesn't know, otherwise she'd have gone up and given him a good slap when she found out ;)

Also, six hours of driving? Hope Tom remembered a bucket and towels. Otherwise the journey might take a lot longer than six hours with poor Clarissa's motion sickness ;)

Baalborn87

Harmony

Alright I will prepare a sheet to be the mother of Family 1 if that sounds good , will post the sheet on the Sheet Thread or should I put it here first?

ladia2287

Um, John, just pointing out that the last thing Clarissa is going to be is excited. She hates travel as it tends to make her feel really sick. She also hates loud music, even more so when travelling.

Chreestafer

@harmony, yes post here first please

@rest, im sorry works been killing me all weekday and weekend I hate the holidays :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

johnw42

Thanks for this much needed reminder, and forget about this post, I'll remove and upgrade the post completely as we now have a mom traveling with us!

Quote from: ladia2287 on November 23, 2013, 09:00:49 PM
Um, John, just pointing out that the last thing Clarissa is going to be is excited. She hates travel as it tends to make her feel really sick. She also hates loud music, even more so when travelling.

arthenwel

Harmony

Player: Harmony
Name: Tara
Family Role: Mother Family 1
Appearance:

Personality: Tara has dedicated her adult life to raising her children and her family as a whole.  She likes to stay in shape to not only keep up with her busy life but also to hold her husband’s interest as the paranoia of growing older kicked into high gear when the allegations of him messing around with his students hit the grape vine. Nothing was proven however it has left things tense between them and her obsessed with maintaining her looks. She otherwise has a caring and generous demeanor, loves seventies rock n roll music and dancing. Besides her growing jealousy over her husband she is friendly, intelligent, and a bit wild when time permits. She likes the outdoors and the ocean.
Casual Ons: Quality time with her family, her flower garden, amateur photography.
Casual offs: Waiting Time, rude people, and her husband’s secret stash of porn
Sexual Ons: Anything not listed in his offs
Sexual Offs: bestiality, Bathroom Play
Fears: Raising her family alone if the marriage ends in divorce.

johnw42

Me happy, me found me a wife, me edited post too -

lemme know if I still have some editing to do  :P

Harmony

If I am all good can I get the IC thread or threads? Glad you like your wife lol

johnw42

You've always been the loveliest dear, I'm just having a hard time controlling my urges...

Resort Holiday

CSheets

Quote from: Harmony on November 24, 2013, 11:20:34 AM
If I am all good can I get the IC thread or threads? Glad you like your wife lol

ladia2287

Just saying that I LOVE the family car! I'm a bit of a BMW enthusiast you see :D

Baalborn87

Posted.

Sorry it's only two paragraphs, but I think I got the point across.

Julles

Snapespersephone

color me interested as well just need an idea of what is still needed
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

ladia2287

Snapespersephone

I think I will try for the twin of Julles in family 3 if she is ok with that
Character Sheet:
Player: Snapespersephone
Name: Stasia
Family Role: Twin of family 3
Personality: Stasia is the polar oppoit of her sister when it comes to personality where Lexi is an excitable person Stasia tends to be alot more shy and quiet but will come out of her shell when around Lexi. Sheprefers to be by herself with a good book when given the choice, and tends to kind of go into herself when confronted head on by someone. Usually it seems that it comes down to her being of to the side watching, and she isn't complaining about that. She is quiet,shy and enjoys being her sister's shadow. Although she is a great friend, she is a dedicated dancer and runner. If you ever do find her alone she will be dancing or running, hands down. Loyal, dedicated, happy, and a good friend to have.
Casual Ons: Dancing, music,reading, watching,  traveling, driving
Casual offs: overly aggressive people, being forced out in public, getting upset
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Julles

Heh. Lexi has a twin, sweetie. :( Mayyybe triplets (lucky father, haha) or another family. :)

Snapespersephone

Quote from: Julles on November 24, 2013, 11:49:09 PM
Heh. Lexi has a twin, sweetie. :( Mayyybe triplets (lucky father, haha) or another family. :)
Oh I didn't see that anywhere.

Julles

Yeah, chrees is super busy and hasnt been able to update the characters needed portion.

Here was the other twin.

Snapespersephone

Julles

I do think we need the mom and oldest daughter in family two, if you are interested in either of those. :)

Unless you really wanted to be part of family 3... then maybe chrees would allow triplets and scratch fam 2s older sister. Lol. I am kot sure, jusy shooting out ideas. :)

Snapespersephone

either or really I am working on trying to find info on family two as I do not want to be a mom I am already a Mom in RL and hate it

Snapespersephone

Character Sheet:
Family Role: Oldest daughter of family 2
Personality: Stasia is a shy and quiet person by nature but will come out of her shell when around people show knows well. She prefers to be by herself with a good book when given the choice, and tends to kind of go into herself when confronted head on by someone. Usually it seems that it comes down to her being of to the side watching, and she isn't complaining about that. She is quiet,shy and enjoys being her sister's shadow. Although she is a great friend, she is a dedicated artist and even has dreams of going to collage for just that. If you ever do find her alone she will be painting or reading a book, hands down. Loyal, dedicated, happy, and a good friend to have.
Casual Ons: painting, music,reading, watching,  traveling, driving
Casual offs: overly aggressive people, being forced out in public, getting upset

Julles

I hear ya there. But here is the character thread... if you wanted to take a look. :)

ElvenKitten

Yay big sister! So since mother is unavoidably detained who's driving?

johnw42

Awright, edited the post just for you sweetie

Quote from: ladia2287 on November 24, 2013, 05:30:52 PM
Just saying that I LOVE the family car! I'm a bit of a BMW enthusiast you see :D

HeavenAbove

johnw42

Guess you'll have to take the train or plane and someone will have to pick you up...

Snapespersephone

arthenwel

Chreestafer

ok all im working on clearing up the mayhem here, please forgive me as my three jobs have been quite unrelenting due to the holiday seasons
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

This is what I have so far

family 1
mom-Harmony
dad-JohnW42
son- Baalborn87
daughter-Ladia2287

family 2
mom-
oldest daughter-Snapespersephone
oldest son- Chreestafer
daughter- Elven Kitten
youngest son- Heaven Above

family 3
dad-MagicalPen
daughter twin 1- Julles
daughter twin 2-Catherinehellfire
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

I am pretty sure family 1 had their mom role filled, Chrees. :) Good luck with the mayhem of three jobs, I have been there. :/

Snapespersephone

Quote from: Snapespersephone on November 25, 2013, 12:34:07 AM
Character Sheet:
Family Role: Oldest daughter of family 2
Personality: Stasia is a shy and quiet person by nature but will come out of her shell when around people show knows well. She prefers to be by herself with a good book when given the choice, and tends to kind of go into herself when confronted head on by someone. Usually it seems that it comes down to her being of to the side watching, and she isn't complaining about that. She is quiet,shy and enjoys being her sister's shadow. Although she is a great friend, she is a dedicated artist and even has dreams of going to collage for just that. If you ever do find her alone she will be painting or reading a book, hands down. Loyal, dedicated, happy, and a good friend to have.
Casual Ons: painting, music,reading, watching,  traveling, driving

you must not have seen my app as the oldest daughter for family 2 as well

Chreestafer

Thank you Julles my luv ;)

and @Snapespersephone, I was going to set it up as my character being the oldest child (21-24) so he can drive if interested.

nope I got ya in there finally also :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Vahn
Family Role: Oldest son of family 2
Appearance: A good 7.75" in length, and thick. Stands 6'3 tall and about 180 lbs.  Tattoos litter his chest and arms depicting some of his nerdisms and history.
History: Lead defensemen on his college hockey team and already talking to a few scouts for drafting.  His family had been with him all his life cheering him on in many ways both good and "good".  His life has been methodically planed for him since he was a child.  He can come off as shy and nervous at first however he lightens up and relaxes when you get to know him.  He has a kind heart will do anything for anyone. 
Casual Ons: Video games, Hockey, Books, Music
Casual offs: pop music
Sexual Ons: Feet, Face Sitting, Hairy girls, loud moaners, anal
Sexual Offs: Vore, Scat
Fears: failing in his sports, fire
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Hey, Chrees, I was wondering how the families were related, or if they were just random families who did activities within itself??

Chreestafer

each family is its own entity, but they are brought together at a resort for other like minded families to meet, intertwine, make new friendships or relationships.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

johnw42

Another point raised by my partner in crime:
are we actually already incestuous families, with a troubled past? in this case we were kind of very light in our CS and probably should have developed a bit,
or are we so sort of borderline that this kind of vacation will tip us over the edge? Then my post would reflect that from now on to make my attraction to my lovely daughter more realistic (unless the climate of this area has strong and strange effects no matter what kind of person you actually are!!)

Chreestafer

Basically everyone has enjoyed a family member one way or another.   Its your choice if you wish for the rest of the family to know or not.  How the gentleman, Marthus, knows is unclear.  Yet his offer is a dream come true for your life styles.   

Now I pose a question for everyone.

I love plot lines so I have a few brewing in my skull.  One of the bigger ideas I have is this. 

Everyone has a troubled past some how some way.  For the family I am in, our father was a scam artist who borrowed and lost money from some wealthy people.  Dad ran and only my character and whoever ends up playing mom knows this.  So I will be using past enemies to try and cause havoc for this "new life" and it is up to us all to survive and for relationships to grow stronger. Some might make new rrelationships with those outside the family.  Or some might make new ones inside their families.

So that's my plans for the moment.  Any thoughts or ideas? I like player input to make my stuff go smooth.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Harmony

Maybe Family one's son could be sympathetic to the mothers pain over the past accusations of the father sleeping with students and has noticed the looks between the sister and father. How far any of them have gone would be the question, I'd think not to far as of yet.

But also maybe the father has an ultimate desire to have it be a full on family affair where he and his son both are actively doing it with the mother and sister, in the same room. Just a little idea to throw out there.

ladia2287

I think as far as stuff already having happened goes, I would say perhaps Clarissa has crushed on an NPC cousin or something, maybe a bit on her brother as well, but she would have kept these crushes to herself. She certainly wouldn't have acted on them.

As for plot, maybe Tara has heard once again that her husband has been seducing young girls and as a kind of angry payback she seduces her own children and encourages them to have sex while she watches and occasionally joins in? I don't know, just tossing out a random idea...

johnw42

I see, this will be my fault... Ok, I change the pics of the BMW for this

You gals got good idea actually, though I won't be incesting with anyone soon in this configuration   ;D

Baalborn87

Quote from: Chreestafer on November 26, 2013, 08:12:33 AM
Basically everyone has enjoyed a family member one way or another.   Its your choice if you wish for the rest of the family to know or not.  How the gentleman, Marthus, knows is unclear.  Yet his offer is a dream come true for your life styles.   

Would setting up a secret cam in the shower to catch his mom and sis showering count?

Snapespersephone

I would like the oldest daughter of family two to have some innocents still so could she just have had a heavy make out session with one of her brothers?

Harmony

Hey now that would make Tara truly the twisted one wanting to watch here owns kids. I dunno if I could effectively pull that off. Plus the father struck me as the more deviate type. Lol

catherinehellfire

are we all waiting for something before we continue posting?

Harmony

I was wondering the same thing since it got so quiet.

Kokaine

Has there been any interest in a 4th family? I'm interested but I don't want to play the mother.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Baalborn87

Chreestafer

kokaine we can work on a 4th family if your interested
Ons and Offs
F-List

Desirous

Bookmarking this and would love to be a part of the 4th family.

Chreestafer

Sweet we still need one mom and a complete family 4 so apply :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kokaine

Character Sheet:

Player: Kokaine
Name: Victoria
Family Role: daughter family 4
Appearance:
5'8", in shape, busty, and waxed with a landing strip. Also has a tattoo
History: Tori is the sort of girl who's always up for a good time as long as it doesn't conflict with her taking care of business. She's always been about balance, working hard and playing harder, so she knows when to be serious and certainly loves her books and puzzles but definitely doesn't mind being the life of the party. She went to college on a cheerleading scholarship but she made sure she made the best of it. She's been accepted to grad school but has decided to take a year off and relax a little before life attempts to suck the fun out of everything.
She is not entirely innocent when it comes to sex.
Casual Ons: Storms, dancing, partying, wii games, reading, cuddling/snuggling, cats, sweets
Casual Offs: bugs/insects, getting drunk, people who are out of control
Sexual Ons: A little force/manhandling, being pinned/held down, teasing, foreplay!, oral (giving and receiving), breast play (giving and receiving), light pain (biting, scratching, spanking, etc), cum marking
Sexual Offs: Excessive violence, toilet play, fisting, feet, being blasted in the face, humiliation
Fears: Spiders, ending up alone.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List