Hot for Teacher (M seeking F)

Started by Skynet, February 15, 2013, 01:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skynet

Eric Gardner is a normal high school student living in a small Utah town.  He's grown obsessed with a particular female teacher of his, and finds himself fantasizing about her way more often than usual.  Turns out his dreams soon become a reality, when she begins to take notice of his feelings for her.  Perhaps she seduces him herself, or they both meet at her house and one thing leads to another.  This romantic encounter takes on a life of its own, as she and Eric continue to have a secret relationship hidden from friends and family alike.  The consequences of discovery are dire, but Eric can't help himself.  How can it be so wrong if it feels so right?
        The story definitely has elements of drama, but it can be a light-hearted humorous romp or a more serious story.  Feel free to PM me about the story, whether its ideas for characters or setting or plot!

Potential Ideas:

The teacher has a thing for young men, and is leading Eric on.  She leads him and his friends along on an erotic journey, offering to teach them about the facts of life at her house.

The teacher, despite her best efforts, begins to fall in love with Eric.  The love may not be requited, as what was meant to be a fling becomes something more.  Or maybe it's the other way around, and Eric falls for her.

Role reversal: Eric's the teacher, and your character's the student!

I was thinking of having the town located in northern Utah, near the Wasatch National Forest.  It should provide for a scenic blend of beautiful mountains with alpine woodlands.  I'm kind of drawing a blank on possible names for the town.  Perhaps you can help me with that!