The Morgrave Trials of Academia (Eberron AD&D 3.5 Erotic) FEMALES NEEDED

Started by bkrose, October 12, 2011, 08:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkrose

Morgrave… A nexus for some of the most creative and perverse minds in the five kingdoms.

Morgrave University is a breeding ground for the unconventional, the strange, and the wonderful.  Some come to learn high magic.  Some just to get a smattering of some arcane skill.  Still others attend classes in psionic prowess, honing the powers of the mind.  And a rare few attempt to learn dark art of necromancy, the science of artifice, or the most elusive of all the arcane arts… nymphomancy.

In this game, you’ll find light hearted romps, dangerous encounters, intrigue, mystery, and all sorts of adventure that covers everything between.  It would be better if you were at least passingly familiar with Eberron, though I won’t make it critical.  All characters will be students, each with at least 1 level in an arcane or psionic class.  Any standard Eberron race (except warforged) will be accepted, and if you have a different race you’d like to play, we can discuss it.  Most core classes will work fine, but others may be permissible.  We’ll discuss the unusual ones.

We will be using Google Docs to conduct the role play, and Yahoo Groups to archive them and conduct OOC discussion, pictures, polls, etc…

Character creation guidelines:
36 Point Buy
3rd level (or equivalent)
1,000gp for equipment.

This is going to be a very heavy Role playing game, not a Roll playing game.  Munchkins, ninjas, Drizzt clones, and obscure classes need not apply.

Aybara

How do you feel about Beguilers from the players hand book two. I had the idea of playing a Karnathi Human Beguiler who's come to expand his knowledge hoping to become a great adventurer one day. His homeland of course has a disposition towards Necromancy which he doesn't share or care for much, his talents lie elsewhere. He'd be able to bring something to the group I am sure and being able to spontaneously cast does seem more fun to me than a straight up wizard.

I'm thinking he's spent some time travelling with a troupe of actors using his abilities to enhance the shows with illusions as well as some mundane acrobatics and an aptitude for acting.

bkrose

I love it!

The Beguiler is a rather cool class.

Go ahead and email me your character concept, background, and character sheet (no necessarily in that order, but... you get the idea).

rhev

You know my love for Eberron, and you know my love for "ROLE" playing.  I'd love to play a neophyte nymphomancer type character.  I hope we can get an active female player for this game to join us.  Hope you'll let me in.  :)

bkrose

And I was hoping you'd join.  :)

Go ahead and email me your character concept, background, sheet, etc...

Looking forward to it.  :D

Altair1983

Id like to throw my hat in on this, since you don't want all sort of weird classes, I was wondering if Lurk would be acceptable.

bkrose

A Lurk would be acceptable.

Please send me a background, history and character sheet.  We can fine tune it as needed.

bkrose

The Yahoo Group is up and available, and I've started an Introduction Thread in Google Docs for accepted players.  Once I have approved your PC, please be sure to Join the Yahoo Group here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Morgrave_Trials/?yguid=333257163 and I'll then add you to the Google Docs share.

I have 2 accepted players so far, and I'll only be taking 4 or 5 total.  This isn't First come first accepted however, so be sure to give me a good bit of information and writing to base my decision on.   :-)

rhev

I'd again love to request an active female character?

Not that you aren't amazing on your own bkrose.  :)

EvilBeast

Does a female character have to be played by a female player?

bkrose

I would prefer it that way, but I guess it isn't required.

What did you have in mind?

EvilBeast

Nothing in mind yet. Just testing the waters, trying to get the creativity working.  I'll not ask you to change your preference. Wish I had my Eberron book with me.

I might like to try an artificer.

bkrose

I have the books available on the Yahoo Group.

Give me some idea of what sort of character you like, maybe a sample of how you write, and we can go from there.

Tribalz

A huge interest in Ebberon inclines me to at least post a "I'm here" message; Although god knows what I'd play. Brelish Illusionist? Or Aundarian? Ah, the choices!

Still, if you need more people, do send me a message, otherwise, I'll just work in my own time, and see if I can make up a character that inspires me enough. ^^
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

bkrose

I think I may have a full roster, but if you would like to create a character and follow along with the story, we can see if there's a good point to add a new character.

rhev

Did we ever get our female character?  Our three men are going to get lonely!

bkrose

She hasn't finished with her intro, character sheet, or anything for that matter.  I have another as well, but I haven't heard from her yet.

rhev

*shakes fist*

They are missing the introductory mixer.   There's booze!

bkrose

I have an excellent group of guys, but could really use another girl or two.
Any female players willing to give us a try, please let me know ASAP.

PigPin

I'm a part of the game.  It's a good balance of adventuring and erotica. 
We've been on two adventures so far and have had some romps mixed in between characters.
it is more of a Roleplay than roll play.

All the characters get alone very well and very friendly.  They're all have able bodies and willing minds.

Just wanted to help out and put this towards the top again.  So if your interested just shoot me a PM.
I'm on E often.  Or even just post an interest here.