Correctional Facility For Young Ladies (Ladies & F-Lieges only please)

Started by Chrystal, March 13, 2016, 05:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please note that I am no longer involved in this game. All new characters need to be sent to whoever tyakes over as GM

I've been umm-ing and ah-ing about this idea for some time (a couple of years in fact). Finally decided to just post it and see what happens.

The Setting: This is a correctional facility somewhere in the world, dedicated to getting young women between the ages of sixteen and twenty who have committed a crime, back on the straight and narrow.

The Characters: As I see the idea right now, all characters will be female inmates. However, I might consider the option of female guards, if I get enough interest. Note that if everyone wants to be guards, there will be no game. If everyone wants to be inmates, that's fine. Guards will all be NPCs. There will be no futa or dick-girls, and no male characters.

The story: This will start out as a freeform sandbox game, but I will probably introduce a story if the game survives long enough to need one.

The Players: Yeah.... I would VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT if Lords and male Lieges DID NOT POST to this thread. This is nothing personal, it's just that I would prefer to keep this an all girl thing, and while I know that some guys out there can play girls very well, there are others that can't, and it's a question of drawing the line somewhere. And believe me guys, I will not complain if you want to start a "Boys-only" prison game, just to even the balance...

GM Involvement: Depending upon whether guards are PCs or NPCs, I will certainly be playing the governor of the facility, possibly all the NPC guards as well if guards are NPCs. I will also have a prisoner character.

Players Joining/leaving: Yeah. Still unsure on this one. I don't have a realistic way to get people out except possibly transferring them somewhere else... And equally the obvious way to get new people in is to have them arrive in a prison van...

But that is so unrealistic it is not true. Given that in group RP on E, one day of game time can take anything from a month to ten years to play out, chances are people are going to be arriving and leaving on the same day.... So, my preferred method is to simply assume they were there all along but unnoticed, and/or just pretend they never existed, or were transferred to another wing...

Sex? Yes. There will be sex. Exactly how much depends on the players. BUT there will be no "pairing up". Pairing up is a recipe for disaster. The player you are paired with drops out and leaves you with nothing to do, and so you drop out too.... So, there will not be private threads, there will not be individual cells. There will be a dorm room with bunk beds in, and everyone in the same room, communal showers (great fun), and everyone in the same thread, unless there is a good reason why not!

Straight characters? Yeah, sure. As long as the players don't mind them being raped by butch lesbians. If you are not turned on by brutal lesbian sex, this game is NOT for you. Straight players should thus probably not apply.

Forum: This game will go in Extreme small groups, to give maximum scope for abuse to fellow inmates (and possibly by/to guards).

Posting: If you can manage at least once a week it would be appreciated. If I don't hear from you for a week I will remove you character somehow.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Character Creation

Okay first, some rules. Sorry but these are as much for you as for me, so that everything works smoothly.

• All characters are to be human female. No males, no futa, no tentacle monsters, no demons, no furries
  • All inmate characters are to be aged between eighteen and twenty one
  • All character sheets must be PMed to me for approval please.
  • Submitting a character sheet to me implies that you have read and agree with these rules, AND the rules of play, below.
  • Characters become the "property" of the game. If the player drops out, the character may be disposed of in whatever way the GM thinks most appropriate. This includes but is not limited to: killing the character, transferring the character, giving the character to another player, taking the character over as a NPC
  • A maximum of TWO characters per player is allowed.
  • The GM reserves the right to reject any character without giving a reason.

In regards to that last rule, I will usually try to give you a reason why your character has been rejected, and suggest ways in which she can be made acceptable. But I put that disclaimer there just in case I need it!

Possible reasons why a character might be rejected

1) Modified, incomplete or incorrectly filled in character sheets
2) Insufficient detail on the sheet
3) Too many strengths or insufficient weaknesses.
4) Inappropriate characters, characters that do not fit the setting, characters that are clearly designed to disrupt
5) Mary-Sue or Proxy characters - Characters that have the same name as every other character you have ever played.
6) Unrealistically proportioned characters

Please use photographs for character images. I recommend finding one you like first, and then basing the character off the image, rather than trying to find a picture that fits the character!

I may accept realistic art work, if there is nothing else that works for you, but I would prefer a photo.

The Sheet

To use, click the "select" link, press <Ctrl> + C, open a new PM or text editor window and press <Ctrl> + V. Then edit in the details of your character.

[b]Player:[/b] Your login ID

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Image URL goes here[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b] The name of your character

[b]Nickname (Optional):[/b] What is she usually known as.

[b]Age:[/b] Between 18 and 21

[b]Height:[/b] How tall is she?
[b]Weight:[/b] How much does she weigh
[b]Hair Colour:[/b] If not obvious from the image
[b]Eye Colour:[/b] If not obvious from the image
[b]Build:[/b] If not obvious from image
[b]Distinguishing marks:[/b] Scars, birthmarks piercings, tattoos, etc
[center][spoiler=NSFW Images][img height=300]Paste image URL here[/img][img height=300]Paste image URL here[/img][img height=300]Paste image URL here[/img][/spoiler][/center]

[b]Profession:[/b] What she did for a living before being arrested

[b]Charges:[/b] What she was charged with and/or convicted of
[b]Offences:[/b] What she actually did (if different from the above)
[b]Sentence:[/b] How long is she in for
[b]Time served (including time on remand):[/b] How long has she been in prison

[b]Likes:[/b] What makes her go "Ooh!"
[b]Dislikes:[/b] What makes her go "Oh!"

[b]Strengths:[/b] What is she good at.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What is she bad at.

[b]Personality:[/b] Tell us what she is like, what pushes her buttons, how she relates to others.

[b]History:[/b] How did she end up where she is today.

[b][url=Paste link here]Link to player Ons & Offs[/url][/b]

[b]Other Info:[/b] Anything else you think I have forgotten that might be important.

NOTES

Player: Your login ID. Yes, I know this should be obvious, but I've known people get it wrong. This is your Elliquiy User Name

Image: Pictures should be photos where possible. Photo-realistic art may also be acceptable. If you cannot find a suitable photo I might be persuaded to accept realistic art work. What is realistic is down to me to say, however.

Name: The name of your character. NOT your name, NOT your login ID. If the name is too similar toy your login ID I will reject it. Also if I happen to know you always use that name in every story you write I will ask you to come up with something different.

PLEASE give some thought to the names you choose. Remember, people do not choose their own names, for the most part: they are chosen for them by their parents. Please consider what sort of parents would call their child "Persephone", for example. Also consider how many peope you know with that name.

Nickname (Optional): What is she usually known as. Again, please give this some thought. If you can't come up with anything, don't worry, not everyone has a nickname. And anyway they are usually provided by friends and acquaintences.

Age: Between 18 and 21. The lower limit has been adjusted to forestall an argument.

Height and Weight: Please be realistic and try to keep things in line with your image. This chart is useful.
Hair Colour, Eye Colour and Build: If not obvious from image, for example if the pic is monochrome, or she is wearing a hat, or dark glasses, if it's just a head-and-shoulders  image....
Distinguishing marks: Scars, birthmarks piercings, tattoos, etc. Describe and/or link to a picture, if they are nor already visible in the image
Additional NSFW Images: These are optional. You can provide up to three, no more, and put them behind the spoiler.

Profession: What she did for a living before being arrested. Be creative. I will accept maybe two or three students, no more, on a first-come-first-served basis. Professional crooks are also acceptable.

Charges: What she was charged with and/or convicted of. Note that charges and convictions are not necessarily the same. She might have had charges dropped, might have done a plea deal, might have been found not guilty of some charges.
Offences: What she actually did (if different from the above).

This is important: I will only accept ONE miscarriage of justice here. I like to think the legal systems in the Western world are quite good and most of the time the right person is put away for the right crime. Miscarriages do happen, but they are a lot rarer than TV would have you think. So, only one character will be accepted who was totally innocent of all the charges brought. This will be first come first served!

However, I will accept maybe one or two characters who are guilty of something, but were convicted of something else.

Sentence and Time served (including time on remand): Bare in mind her age. If she was convicted of something two years ago and is 17 she would have spent one year in Juvie before being transferred here. Do the maths, and please keep things consistent

Strengths and Weaknesses: I want to see at least two more weaknesses than strengths please. IF you do njot understand this, please ask before submitting a character sheet!

Personality: At least one decent sized paragraph, please. Decent sized means at least one hundred words, preferably one-fifty.

History: Please keep this consistent with everything you have already put. Three decent sized paragraphs minimum, please.

Link to player Ons & Offs: This is mandatory. The game is going in Extreme. I don't care if you think you are up for anything, everyone has a limit and if you do not specify yours and someone finds it, this can only mean trouble. And I will be checking to make sure your O/O link actually has some ons and offs! Ons are equally important because they tell another player what you like.

Other Info: Anything else you think I have forgotten that might be important. I am human, I do make mistakes!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

RULES OF PLAY

These are my standard OOC rules of play for group games. I put them in every group game I run, usually with minor variations to suit the specific setting. I like to think there is nothing draconian or unacceptable here, and I ask all players to read them. Submitting a character sheet to me implies that you have read and are in agreement with these rules.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH SOMETHING HERE, PLEASE TELL ME!

All rules except two are negotiable!

Sandy Lock-box

This is a sandbox roleplay, with possible GM-guided plot points. What that means is that I as GM provide you the players with an environment to have fun in, and it is down to you, the players, to make sure you are having fun. You can have a mass orgy in the dorm room, have a food fight in the dining hall, start a riot and burn the place down, just as long as you are prepared for the consequences of these things.

I will, from time to time, throw in plot hooks to keep things moving or provide entertainment.

RULES:

• The GM's word is law. This does not mean I'm not open to discussion, but if it comes to an impasse, if a decision needs to be made, or a discussion is getting out of bounds, I will render a decision that I expect to be abided by. I will do this based upon context.
  • Respect other players ons and more importantly, their offs! This is NOT negotiable. Ons and offs are there for a reason. If you feel someone has broken this rule, please PM them first to talk about it. If they will not change their post, then contact me via PM and I will deal with it. Please note that persistently ignoring another players O/Os is grounds for reporting to staff!
  • Try to post at least once a week. If you know you will be unable to post for a while please let us know in advance in the OOC. it is a good idea to create an Apologies/Absences (A/A) thread so everyone you are RPing with knows where you've gone. Players who fail to post for a considerable length of time will have their characters removed by whatever means I deem most appropriate
  • If you know you are going to be away for a considerable time (more than a week) please bring any story-arcs you are involved in to a conclusion, or extract your character from them. If you inform me you will be away, I will not kill off your character!
  • If you find your character is sitting around doing nothing, post something to the OOC, or PM me. If you wait for someone to interact with you, you will wait a long time. Let me know and I will create an event for you.
  • If you have any questions about anything in the game, ASK! The only stupid questions are "how many beans make five" and ones that aren't asked!
  • The OOC-Chat thread will be for people to chat. I have no problems with you guys discussing the latest football results if you wish, (although I'd rather you didn't as I don't like football), because it means you are getting on as a group. Use that thread as you see fit, but please give priority to game related discussion.
  • Please tag all IC posts using the code that will be supplied, editing the details as appropriate. This will enable other players and myself to track where everyone is.
  • There is no rule 9.
  • Players who drop out of the game will have their character confiscated by the GM for disposal as I see fit, as per the details given aboveIf this is unacceptable to you, don't drop out of the game.
  • Please try to post a minimum of 300 words per post. If you post short once in a while, that isn't going to be a problem, but doing so consistently will draw my attention and I will ask you to expand your posts. If the player you are responding to has not given you enough material to write a decent length post from, PM them and ask them to expand their post.
  • God-Moding is a big no-no, but in a n/c game a certain amount of "moving the story on" needs to be expected. If you feel you have been god-moded, talk it over by PM, and if you cannot reach a satisfactory solution, bring it to me.
  • Actions have consequences! If your post has been replied to, it has become canon. Please do not edit it without permission.
  • HAVE FUN! This too is non-negotiable. If you aren't having fun, I would like to know why, so I can change whatever it is that is stopping you having fun!

IF you have an objection to something in my rules of play or in the character creation rules or notes, please bring it to my attention, preferably in a PM. If you have a good enough reason for objecting, then you may be able to persuade me to change whatever it is. I have no objection to discussing, for example, why I want two more weaknesses than strengths. If you feel this is unreasonable, let me know and I will talk it over with you. (Just as a point of interest, the reason is that you can tell a lot more about a character from their weaknesses than from their strengths, and weaknesses are far harder to think of).

However, please be aware that "I don't want to change my character sheet" is not now, never has been and never will be a good enough reason.

I will not make exceptions to my rules. They remain the same for everyone or they change for everyone.

As stated, there are only two rules NOT up for negotiation: Respect other players ons and offs (especially offs), and have fun!

Chrystal

Sample Character

Please note that this is my character and as such is the person I want to play in this game. I am posting it here to give an example ofwhat the character sheet should look like. It is not intended to influence your character(s) in any way.

All character sheets are to be PMed to me for approval please. Do not post them to this thread.

Player: Chrystal

Name: Maureen Shield

Nickname (Optional): Mau-mau, Mouse

Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 126 lbs
Hair Colour: brown with blond highlights
Eye Colour: Hazel
Build: curvy
Distinguishing marks: A small gay pride tattoo on her left buttock
NSFW Images

Profession: Computer hacker

Charges: Illegal entry into secure computer systems, computer fraud, breaching national security, phone hacking (multiple counts), resisting arrest, assault with a deadly weapon, Actual Bodily Harm, assaulting a federal agent.
Offences: Yeah, pretty much all of the above
Sentence: ten years
Time served (including time on remand): Four years

Likes: Computers, girls, chocolate, being spanked, being underestimated.
Dislikes: men, the government, being told 'No', people who think she's just a geek, cigarette smoke.

Strengths: Computers, being sneaky, finding stuff out.
Weaknesses: No good in in a straight fight, tends to carry grudges, can be bad tempered and sulky if she doesn't get her own way, is a bit of a pain slut, can be too sneaky for her own good at times.

Personality: Maureen is far too smart for her own good. That's what her parents and teachers told her. She is small and mousy in appearance and like a mouse she is sneaky and devious. Earning the nickname "Mouse" at school was not something she was unhappy about, and the nickname seems to have followed her around. Maureen is the sort of person you really don't want to cross, not because she's likely to beat the shit out of you, but because, firstly, she has friends who will; secondly, you might just find your bank account emptied, your sentence mysteriously doubled, or your criminal record paraded on the internet for all to see; and thirdly, there is always the possibilty that you might wake up in the middle of the night to find her cutting your throat.

Maureen is actually a very nasty person. It is easy to underestimate her because of her size and geeky appearance, but her skill with computers and electronics means she has access to stuff, even from in prison, that if the authorities knew about they would have her locked naked in a lead-lined cell! She always bears a grudge, she always finds a way to pay back anyone who crosses her. She's a snitch, a weasel, and a runner for both the screws and the inmates who actually run the place.

History: Maureen grew up in a conservative, Baptist and Republican home. She was named after her paternal grandmother, a woman she loathes. Her parents overly right-wing politics made her rebel at a very early age. Experimenting with her sexuality she was delighted to realise she was gay, and announced this fact to her parents at 14, just to piss them off. Her intelligence and skill with computers repeatedly got her in trouble at school. She was bullied by some kids, who would inexplicably find their cell phones hacked, loaded with porn, spyware and viruses, and their credit all used up.

This became her trademark. She would use her skills in return for protection from bullying, to take down other kids.

Unfortunately, ut was her skill with computers that was her undoing too. She felt totally justified in in what she did, claiming that the activities of certain government agencies were illegal and needed to be in the public domain. The jury might actually have agreed with her, she might even have been acquitted, were it not for the fact that she knifed one of the FBI agents who came to arrest her. At fourteen, she was sentenced to ten years in prison. She started out in Juvie but was transferred to the Young Women's Correctional Facility when she was sixteen.

Since then she has wormed her way into the confidence of the governor and the inmates who run the place, she is the one to go to if you need something done on the quiet. She has managed to bypass all the security lockouts on one of the computers in the education wing of the prison in a way the prison's IT people have been unable to find, and uses it to do whatever she needs to keep one step ahead.  Whether this is with the complicity of the governor is unknown.

Link to player Ons & Offs

Other Info: GM's character.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Chrystal

Chrystal

Yeah.... I can run this with just three or four players, but, seriously?

What happened to all the girls who said they would enjoy playing such a game last time I brought the subject up?

RubySlippers

Chrystal

YAY!

A couple more? If I have a couple more people express interest by the time I get home (around 8:30pm GMT) I will create a character sheet.

Zillah

I can't realistically start in a group game again until mid-April, but count me as tentatively interested.

Bamagirl

Ever since the group seeking players versus players seeking groups got split this has been tough to navigate. That might be part of the problem.

But I'm so in.
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

Chrystal

Quote from: Zillah on March 16, 2016, 11:35:45 AM
I can't realistically start in a group game again until mid-April, but count me as tentatively interested.

Cool. Z, you can always join later. You know how slow these games go, so chances are we'll still be in the opening scene by then anyway, so just have your character show up as if she'd been there all along. If things have moved on I'll figure out a way to bring you in.

Quote from: Bamagirl on March 16, 2016, 03:33:50 PM
Ever since the group seeking players versus players seeking groups got split this has been tough to navigate. That might be part of the problem.

But I'm so in.

I know what you mean. I always try and check both threads every few days, just in case.

Glad to have you, Bama.

Chrystal

EEP!

Sorry, I was going to try and get the char sheet done tonight but my creativity wandered off elsewhere with my muse in tow...

Chrystal

Character sheet is up. Please PM all character sheets to me for approval.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on March 17, 2016, 05:30:57 PM
Character sheet is up. Please PM all character sheets to me for approval.

You know, I think character creation is my favorite part.  lol

Chrystal

stargirl

Chrystal

Quote from: stargirl on March 19, 2016, 07:51:47 AM
Hi, I would like to join this game too.

Yay, cool.

@ Everyone

Two things: First of all, my "standard rules of play" are now up in reply 2, please read and make sure you are okay with them. If you submit a character sheet I assume you have read them and agree with them. If you don't, and don't tell me, that's not my problem! If you've played in a number of my games (Becky and Nymph), you should already know my rules. There's nothing different there this time from last time, except the means of disposal of drop-outs.

Second, is everyone okay with player characters being prisoners only? I'm reluctant to allow players to play guards, because it will spread people too thin, but if it's a deal-breaker, I will consider it.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on March 19, 2016, 09:48:20 AM

Second, is everyone okay with player characters being prisoners only? I'm reluctant to allow players to play guards, because it will spread people too thin, but if it's a deal-breaker, I will consider it.

Works for me.

Chrystal

Couple of things:

I've started an approved characters thread. Please don't post your own character sheets there. I'm a bit of a control freak in that regard.

It was suggested to me that the private company that owns the prison could be making money to run the place by selling black-market porn videos and/or live feeds from hidden cameras. Personally, I rather like this idea. It won't directly affect the daily lives of the inmates, except in so far as the dominant ones will possibly get a kickback of some sort...

And Maurine (my character) will be the one who has helped set it all up, having the IT savvy to do so.

Does anyone have any objections to this? If so, please either say so here, or pm me to talk about it.

It's worth making the point that for the most part, the subby inmates won't even know, although their may be rumours circulating later in the game...

Chrystal

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 19, 2016, 07:13:57 PM
I don't have any particularly strong feelings about that. As long as the players are always aware of whether their character is on film or not.

Not sure exactly what you mean by that? After all, I just informed all players of the possibility. If the game gets as far as actually starting, and we decide to go with the idea, the chances are I will specify that there are surveillance cameras in all the rooms, including the showers. So players will know that their characters are always being recorded by the cameras. Some will be out in full view, others might be less conspicuous, but the characters will know that there are cameras too, just not necessarily all of them.

As for whether the character is being recorded and/or broadcast, that really depends on whether she is doing something interesting.