Copperhead [M lf F, NC]

Started by TheVillain, June 08, 2014, 08:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

So I used to right with this guy named Bishop, a real son of a bitch. He rode fast, rode hard, and lived free on the roads like we all wanted to. Not as good as I did, granted but he was good to ride with. Thing about Bishop though was that he had a thing about women. Oh, he loved fuckin' 'em, but that was about it. He once tried to start his own gang where to ride with him you had to have three rapes to your name and that if you made them cum in the process you owned them forever, the crazy son of a bitch.

He died last week. Dumb bastard brought a knife to a gunfight. He told me about his home town though, thought I'd swing by and out-Bishop good old Bishop in tribute...

OOC: An idea for an RP I had. Basic premise is a small town being terrorized by a mysterious biker known only as Copperhead that will, among other things, rape several of the town's womenfolk. Details beyond that we can discuss.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Quick Note on Content - Leaning a Medium level of NC. No question in the minds of the ladies that they were just raped by a biker, but he wasn't going out of his way to hurt them either beyond what he needed for the rape. Some bruises maybe, but more likely to have orgasms then broken bones after the attack - he might even use lube if you don't fight him too hard.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.