The Brothel (L,B,G,T Welcome!)(recruitment open)

Started by Levi, January 31, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Alias[/b]
[b]Job title[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Sexual orientation[/b]
[b]Description[/b] (chosen image)
[b]Other Abilities/ Special talent[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Character ons/Offs[/b]
[b]Writer ons/offs[/b]
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Peanuts

Quote from: Levi on February 01, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
You are very welcome to make a patron, no you don't have to play a girl!!!

I have a few NPC males in mind already. :)

Actually I was kind of thinking that (and it would depend on Eobelle if she actually plays Wendy), that Wendy got sick of his 'lets stay in neverland forever' childish bullshit, and left him, and after pining around with the lost boys for a while he decided to follow her. He finds her at the brothel and in the ensuing argument Wendy challenges him to prove that she's important to him, and he ends up joining the brothel as a cute twink. I'm just trying to find a cute older version of him at the moment :p
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Haven't got an On/Offs thread, so check my RP preferences instead.

Levi

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 06:10:58 AM
Actually I was kind of thinking that (and it would depend on Eobelle if she actually plays Wendy), that Wendy got sick of his 'lets stay in neverland forever' childish bullshit, and left him, and after pining around with the lost boys for a while he decided to follow her. He finds her at the brothel and in the ensuing argument Wendy challenges him to prove that she's important to him, and he ends up joining the brothel as a cute twink. I'm just trying to find a cute older version of him at the moment :p

Sounds good :)

mia h

Maybe Belle could be running some sort of protection racket where she hires out her supernatural bodyguard\hitman? Or maybe a light blackmail, where she sleeps with clients and then gives them and then gives them a choice "More money or your wife finds out and you get visit from my friend here. Your choice."
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Crash

I may have to much stuff in my plate so I am going to give up Rapunzel if anyone wants her.  I may just make a patron.  A lovely lady that wishes to partake in the brothel’s lovelies.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Levi

Quote from: mia h on February 01, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
Maybe Belle could be running some sort of protection racket where she hires out her supernatural bodyguard\hitman? Or maybe a light blackmail, where she sleeps with clients and then gives them and then gives them a choice "More money or your wife finds out and you get visit from my friend here. Your choice."

Ooh that's a hot image! Haven't seen that one! Like the sound of that

ff

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 02:21:55 AM
Soo uhh, if everyone here is playing the brothel inhabitants, who's going to play the patrons? :p Do we have to play girls? Maybe Peter Pan got tired of Neverland ;) Or he decided to try and get Wendy back after she left him, hehe

If we don't have many males / patrons, and Levi doesn't mind us playing secondary characters ourselves, then as far as I'm concerned it would be cool for us to play patrons as well, esp those associated with the princesses (in effect the guys are wife swapping). I roleplay both males and females (in 1:1s with other female players, I am usually the male or the more domme-y female) and in this case was thinking of some sort of pimp-like Mad Hatter who pulls various props out of his giant fuzzy hat like a magician (Including a white rabbit, naturally) and hosts tea parties for the girls and/or the patrons. 

Similarly Jasmine's player seems to be musing about the Genie, and I feel like the Genie also would make for a good 'prop master' character who whips costumes, sex toys etc. out of his "bigger on the inside than the outside" lamp. Maybe can pull people inside the lamp and that's one of the 'locations'

All that said, I betcha we will get a wave of male character interest soon. Basically every group RP I join (especially fairy tale ones including the last one Levi and I were both in) seems to have this pattern: initially it looks like more females are interested, but then a lot of male characters come in by the time the RP starts (perhaps the females' milkshake brings them to the yard ;) ). And when the RP does any sort of edited title or new thread to say 'recruiting males!' on the heels of the initial female wave, you actually end up with way more males than females.   

Idej

Quote from: Hexed on January 31, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
^^

Had an idea huh?

Goldie's got freckles so that's a clear win in my favour. Even if no clue how to wrap the 'legend'. Seriously. All i recall is she sleeps in three beds, eats out of three bowls and gets caught by three bears.

Maybe she has to 'serve' time here for being caught by the bears or da bears are blackmailing her in working off the damage she did to their home in exchange for not going to prison?

Just a thought.

Levi

Quote from: ff on February 01, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
If we don't have many males / patrons, and Levi doesn't mind us playing secondary characters ourselves, then as far as I'm concerned it would be cool for us to play patrons as well, esp those associated with the princesses (in effect the guys are wife swapping). I roleplay both males and females (in 1:1s with other female players, I am usually the male or the more domme-y female) and in this case was thinking of some sort of pimp-like Mad Hatter who pulls various props out of his giant fuzzy hat like a magician (Including a white rabbit, naturally) and hosts tea parties for the girls and/or the patrons. 

Similarly Jasmine's player seems to be musing about the Genie, and I feel like the Genie also would make for a good 'prop master' character who whips costumes, sex toys etc. out of his "bigger on the inside than the outside" lamp. Maybe can pull people inside the lamp and that's one of the 'locations'

All that said, I betcha we will get a wave of male character interest soon. Basically every group RP I join (especially fairy tale ones including the last one Levi and I were both in) seems to have this pattern: initially it looks like more females are interested, but then a lot of male characters come in by the time the RP starts (perhaps the females' milkshake brings them to the yard ;) ). And when the RP does any sort of edited title or new thread to say 'recruiting males!' on the heels of the initial female wave, you actually end up with way more males than females.

Well I know your good for second and third even forth characters having witnessed it before lol. Nope I don't mind!

Also @mia h would the beast be a personal bodyguard? I was thinking of making a bouncer for the club but the beast does seem more appropriate...

Eobelle

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 06:10:58 AM
I'm not really into topping that much, and certainly not into topping boys. But if you want to take Wendy as a character and do this thing, you are welcome to her.

Peanuts

Quote from: Eobelle on February 01, 2018, 03:32:03 PM
I'm not really into topping that much, and certainly not into topping boys. But if you want to take Wendy as a character and do this thing, you are welcome to her.

Oh no, I didn't mean Wendy had to dominate him, just that they uh... like they get into an argument when he finds her in the brothel and she tricks him, or embarrassed him into making a foolish boast, and he stubbornly joins the brothel as an employee to try and prove to her he's serious, that kind of thing. I wouldn't be against him having some fun with wendy, but it was mostly just an idea of why he'd be working in the brothel with Wendy, he'd be getting topped by the patrons, not by her.
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

ff

I think Peter Pan present as a twink would be awesome. I've never done a M/M scene myself but twinky Peter Pan seems perfect for this sort of RP.

Also, ya'll simply have to see this -it's one of the legendary web pages from the very, very early internet and apparently it is still around - a real life twink Peter Pan who belongs in the annals (heh heh) of early net memeage along with BloodNinja and so on

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Hexed

Quote from: Idej on February 01, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
Maybe she has to 'serve' time here for being caught by the bears or da bears are blackmailing her in working off the damage she did to their home in exchange for not going to prison?

Just a thought.

Ohh that could be neat. Especially since they can use any B&E she does 'on the clock' to extend her service time because it's illegal. :D

Peanuts

Levi

Peanuts

I'm a fan of the punk/emo aesthetic myself, hehe, especially for cute subbies.

Name Peter Pan
Alias Pete/Petey
Job title Resident Uke
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Inexperienced, but open (Bi)
Description https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ef/74/6e/ef746ed1e9582205b5752f79e16f0a22.jpg
Other Abilities/Special talent Flight, Living Shadow, Swordsman, Summon Tinkerbell!
History Master of Neverland, leader of the Lost Boys, Nemesis of the Notorious Captain Hook, the boy who never grew up. Taken as a child to Neverland he escaped, but returned to find himself replaced in his childhood home and thus returned to Neverland. He could never stop adventuring however, and eventually discovered the Darling family, leading Wendy and her brothers to Neverland so that he could hear her stories forever. After saving her from hook, and numerous other adventures Wendy convinced him to return with her for a time to London where they both did some growing up, and that it seemed was the death knell of their relationship, the innocent love of their childhoods was ended forever. Having broken up with Wendy Peter returned to his home, but found that he had outgrown much of his old joys, the Lost Boys were like nagging brothers, and nothing felt the same any more. Surprisingly it was Tinkerbell that finally convinced Peter that he had to stop brooding and go make up with Wendy, for some closure if nothing else. So it was that he found himself at the Brothel and before he knew it, in an attempt to prove himself to Wendy he had agreed to work there with her, little did he know what that work would entail...
Personality Passionate, and friendly, but immature, boastful and proud most describe Peter. Almost incapable of backing down from any challenge, which is how he ended up here in the first place, he is adventurous and excitable, which should serve him well in his new profession.
Character ons/Offs Hmmm, I'll have to think on this...
Writer ons/offs Working on my forum post for it, but filled out my RP preferences

I also found a rather sexy version of Ursula as a sweet young thang that I might bring in as a patron to play with someone if they'd like :)
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6a/7f/5d/6a7f5d55a6fffeb274128f5579cc5e22.jpg

AndyZ

I should ask if all characters have to be canonical fairy tales.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on February 02, 2018, 06:35:48 AM
I should ask if all characters have to be canonical fairy tales.

Nope! While Campbell does focus on fairy tail there are nursery rhyme characters to. Float me your thoughts on what you would like to play. Anything could work!

Levi

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 10:24:32 PM
I'm a fan of the punk/emo aesthetic myself, hehe, especially for cute subbies.

Name Peter Pan
Alias Pete/Petey
Job title Resident Uke
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Inexperienced, but open (Bi)
Description https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ef/74/6e/ef746ed1e9582205b5752f79e16f0a22.jpg
Other Abilities/Special talent Flight, Living Shadow, Swordsman, Summon Tinkerbell!
History Master of Neverland, leader of the Lost Boys, Nemesis of the Notorious Captain Hook, the boy who never grew up. Taken as a child to Neverland he escaped, but returned to find himself replaced in his childhood home and thus returned to Neverland. He could never stop adventuring however, and eventually discovered the Darling family, leading Wendy and her brothers to Neverland so that he could hear her stories forever. After saving her from hook, and numerous other adventures Wendy convinced him to return with her for a time to London where they both did some growing up, and that it seemed was the death knell of their relationship, the innocent love of their childhoods was ended forever. Having broken up with Wendy Peter returned to his home, but found that he had outgrown much of his old joys, the Lost Boys were like nagging brothers, and nothing felt the same any more. Surprisingly it was Tinkerbell that finally convinced Peter that he had to stop brooding and go make up with Wendy, for some closure if nothing else. So it was that he found himself at the Brothel and before he knew it, in an attempt to prove himself to Wendy he had agreed to work there with her, little did he know what that work would entail...
Personality Passionate, and friendly, but immature, boastful and proud most describe Peter. Almost incapable of backing down from any challenge, which is how he ended up here in the first place, he is adventurous and excitable, which should serve him well in his new profession.
Character ons/Offs Hmmm, I'll have to think on this...
Writer ons/offs Working on my forum post for it, but filled out my RP preferences

I also found a rather sexy version of Ursula as a sweet young thang that I might bring in as a patron to play with someone if they'd like :)
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6a/7f/5d/6a7f5d55a6fffeb274128f5579cc5e22.jpg

O.o our first completed character! Yay

Levi

AndyZ

I'm not honestly sure.  I very rarely play characters that were written by anyone else.  Maybe I'll come up with a fun concept in the style of fairy tales and such that I can use, though.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Eobelle

Hmmm.  I think I'm going to have to back out of this. Sorry. Still love the concept though.

Levi

Quote from: Eobelle on February 02, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
Hmmm.  I think I'm going to have to back out of this. Sorry. Still love the concept though.

Sorry to loose you sweetie,come back anytime. Or pop by for a visit ;)

Peanuts

NosCorventius

I've got a few other games that may kick in here real soon so I don't want to commit to a full time staff member, however, I do  want to throw in as a Patron. The Notorious Captain Hook. I have a scene in my head of him paying for the pleasure of both Wendy and Pan. Such a sweet revenge. Not to mention as a Pirate, he seems a natural choice for a regular Patron anyways. Having his eyes on a certain Mermaid for instance. Plus knife play with a hook as well as an assortment of other nasty attachments seems like a whole a lot of fun. If you guys think there are too many Neverlanders already though I understand.

P.s. aphrodisiac pixy dust has possibilities.  >:)

~Nos~