Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air~Started-Recruiting re-opened!

Started by bubby, December 17, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Well damn this is what I get for not checking in as I should.

Welcome Cailleach! Thank you so much for the interest!

A disposable rebel to begin with would indeed be fine if that's what you'd like to do. And as the others have said, we are very slow moving, and we are all very ok with it.

Totally take your time in making whatever char you'd like, I just ask you post it here so I can take a gander. Looking forward to what you come up with!

Cailleach

Quote from: Wajin on July 22, 2018, 07:11:46 PM
If you're going to make a disposable character, I have the perfect character to dispose of them :D seeing as he's just disposed of an NPC by breaking their back and feeding them to a flesh eating horse :D

You are too kind, death by horse sounds like such an enchanting way to go.
I will not make it too easy for the horse or your character but disposal of you may do.

Quote from: bubby on July 23, 2018, 12:24:28 AM
Well damn this is what I get for not checking in as I should.

Welcome Cailleach! Thank you so much for the interest!

A disposable rebel to begin with would indeed be fine if that's what you'd like to do. And as the others have said, we are very slow moving, and we are all very ok with it.

Totally take your time in making whatever char you'd like, I just ask you post it here so I can take a gander. Looking forward to what you come up with!

Thank you for the welcome bubby.
Would it be alright if I don't do too big a CS for the disposable character just enough to get a good feel for them?  :-[
I can be working on a more sustainable rebel in the mean time.

bubby

Quote from: Cailleach on July 23, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

Thank you for the welcome bubby.
Would it be alright if I don't do too big a CS for the disposable character just enough to get a good feel for them?  :-[
I can be working on a more sustainable rebel in the mean time.

That's perfectly fine.

Cailleach

Thanks bubby.
Hope this is alright. Working on Isolde's next.

Personal Information:
Name: Maid Valencia of Parth-a-nax

Affiliation: rebels

Personality: She is quiet and unimposing, adaptable at blending easily with upper and lowers classes. Integrity, quiet confidence and humility are all traits associated with Valencia. She has the ability to be both subjective and objective and is very amiable when she has to be.

Biography: Valencia is a daughter of Lord Jarin and Lady Angmar who had lived their lives in the service of the Queen, until the fateful day when Valencia and her twin sister Isolde both aged seven at the time were travelling with their parents and a retinue of guards, they had to leave the castle grounds and pass through the city. Lady Angmar begged her daughters not to look outside the veil of their carriage but this spurred the girls on to do just that. They were horrified, the poverty, the grim grey world of hunger and filth that seemed to thrive when their own world was beautiful and prosperous. They could not shake the image, no matter how peaceful and pleasant the country home they went to was. Even the grounds surrounding this large manse was barren, nothing seemed to proper there but it was here that a plan was told to the sisters. Lord Jarin was in league with the rebel faction and was to go there to help all he could. An attack was organised for their return to the castle, a band of outlaws would attack their retinue and the death of Lord Jarin and one of his daughters was to be seen by the guards. The remaining castle guards, Lady Angmar and the other daughter would be allowed to escape.

It was voted between them that Isolde would stay with her father, she was far more boisterous and free spirited than Valencia. When they returned to the castle, it was in a dishevelled and terrified state. For the next fourteen years Valencia and her mother acted as if they were still bereft, still in mourning and though suitors clambered for both their hands, Lady Angmar only just managed to keep them at bay. Valencia had early on dedicated herself to the queen’s service, always vigilant and becoming fast one of those that could be trusted but this was far from the truth for as she grew, so did her sister and finding ways and means in and out of the castle to the city to meet and exchange information had become like second nature to Valencia.

Appearance: Valencia often gets overlooked in large groups. She is fair and comely but in an average mean so that she becomes simply one face in a crowd. Long blonde hair, pale skin tone, blue eyes, of average height and slender.

Combat Information: No physical combat experience.

Weapon(s): her brain
Ability/Skill(s): Observational skills, ability to blend into a crowd almost undetected, excellent interpersonal skills, self-reliant Strengths: stubborn, knowing what information she overhears is important and what isn’t, courage to stay within the queen’s castle and do what she does
Weaknesses: her family and the cause of the rebels – to bring the queen and her cohorts down, so that the people have a proper chance at life and a productive one.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: virgin
Ons & Offs: see player’s Whirlpool in signature
Other Information:though am personally new to sexual roleplaying, violence I’m not. I am happy enough for this character to meet her end through violent means having perhaps been found out for the spy that she is. Disposable character.

bubby

Quote from: Cailleach on July 25, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
Thanks bubby.
Hope this is alright. Working on Isolde's next.

Personal Information:
Name: Maid Valencia of Parth-a-nax

Personality: She is quiet and unimposing, adaptable at blending easily with upper and lowers classes. Integrity, quiet confidence and humility are all traits associated with Valencia. She has the ability to be both subjective and objective and is very amiable when she has to be.

Biography: Valencia is a daughter of Lord Jarin and Lady Angmar who had lived their lives in the service of the Queen, until the fateful day when Valencia and her twin sister Isolde both aged seven at the time were travelling with their parents and a retinue of guards, they had to leave the castle grounds and pass through the city. Lady Angmar begged her daughters not to look outside the veil of their carriage but this spurred the girls on to do just that. They were horrified, the poverty, the grim grey world of hunger and filth that seemed to thrive when their own world was beautiful and prosperous. They could not shake the image, no matter how peaceful and pleasant the country home they went to was. Even the grounds surrounding this large manse was barren, nothing seemed to proper there but it was here that a plan was told to the sisters. Lord Jarin was in league with the rebel faction and was to go there to help all he could. An attack was organised for their return to the castle, a band of outlaws would attack their retinue and the death of Lord Jarin and one of his daughters was to be seen by the guards. The remaining castle guards, Lady Angmar and the other daughter would be allowed to escape.

It was voted between them that Isolde would stay with her father, she was far more boisterous and free spirited than Valencia. When they returned to the castle, it was in a dishevelled and terrified state. For the next fourteen years Valencia and her mother acted as if they were still bereft, still in mourning and though suitors clambered for both their hands, Lady Angmar only just managed to keep them at bay. Valencia had early on dedicated herself to the queen’s service, always vigilant and becoming fast one of those that could be trusted but this was far from the truth for as she grew, so did her sister and finding ways and means in and out of the castle to the city to meet and exchange information had become like second nature to Valencia.

Appearance: Valencia often gets overlooked in large groups. She is fair and comely but in an average mean so that she becomes simply one face in a crowd. Long blonde hair, pale skin tone, blue eyes, of average height and slender.

Combat Information: No physical combat experience.

Weapon(s): her brain
Ability/Skill(s): Observational skills, ability to blend into a crowd almost undetected, excellent interpersonal skills, self-reliant Strengths: stubborn, knowing what information she overhears is important and what isn’t, courage to stay within the queen’s castle and do what she does
Weaknesses: her family and the cause of the rebels – to bring the queen and her cohorts down, so that the people have a proper chance at life and a productive one.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: virgin
Other Information:though am personally new to sexual roleplaying, violence I’m not. I am happy enough for this character to meet her end through violent means having perhaps been found out for the spy that she is. Disposable character.

Oh yes, she works great!

Cailleach

Great, thanks bubby.
Have been away the past few days and not back here again to post anything until at least Tuesday.
Sorry about that.

bubby

Quote from: Cailleach on August 04, 2018, 08:24:55 AM
Great, thanks bubby.
Have been away the past few days and not back here again to post anything until at least Tuesday.
Sorry about that.

Absolutely no worries!

I too am in a time bind right now, scrambling to find a new place to live in a month while simultaneously quitting my old job and starting a new one.

Cailleach

Quote from: bubby on August 04, 2018, 01:46:30 PM
Absolutely no worries!

I too am in a time bind right now, scrambling to find a new place to live in a month while simultaneously quitting my old job and starting a new one.
That is a lot more hectic than my own time knot.
I hope it all goes well for you.

I'm back now and hope to get started as soon as possible.  :-)

Cailleach

This is the rebel I spoke of, the not-so-disposable twin ;D

Could not resist this, it may not be her father who gets killed but the attitude will be the same  >:)

Personal Information:
Name: Maid Isolde of Parth-a-nax
Known as: Isol (Eye-Z-Oll)

Personality:
Unlike her twin sister, Isolde is fierce in manner and speech, in garb and gait;
she holds nothing back.
Moral, courageous, adaptable, progressive in thought and battle,
she thinks before she speaks, prefers strategy to mayhem and does her best to learn from her mistakes.

Biography:
Isolde is a daughter of Lord Jarin and Lady Angmar who had lived their lives in the service of the Queen, until the fateful day when Isolde and her twin sister
Valencia both aged seven at the time were traveling with their parents and a retinue of guards, they had to leave the castle grounds and pass through the city.
Lady Angmar begged her daughters not to look outside the veil of their carriage but this spurred the girls on to do just that. They were horrified, the poverty,
the grim grey world of hunger and filth that seemed to thrive when their own world was beautiful and prosperous. They could not shake the image, no matter
how peaceful and pleasant the country home they went to was; even the grounds surrounding this large manse was barren, nothing seemed to prosper there
but it was here that a plan was told to the sisters. Lord Jarin was in league with the rebel faction and was to go there to help all he could. An attack was organised
for their return to the castle, a band of outlaws would attack their retinue and the death of Lord Jarin and one of his daughters was to be seen by the guards.
The remaining castle guards, Lady Angmar and the other daughter would be allowed to escape.

It was voted between them that Isolde would stay with her father, she was far more boisterous and free spirited than Valencia. Lord Jarin rode on deep into
strange terrain for Isolde and yet her father seemed to know his surroundings well. When they finally came upon a strange camp, Isolde did not feel fear at being
torn from her twin or mother but rather that she had come home and that she would find purpose here amongst those who would try to help the impoverished.

As she grew older, her education shifted from letters and numbers to sword, dagger and spear. She became proficient in close combat as she trained daily often for
hours on end to be as strong and as fierce some as the boys her age. Isolde did not want to be left behind again. Her dresses were replaced by leather corsets,
bracers, trousers and shields. Her hair once brushed a hundred strokes a night, was now braided tightly in rivulets to keep her hair back when she fought. She thought
often of her sister and could not wait for the day that they should meet again, no matter that that day would be a test for them both in cunning, loyalty and perseverance.
At 14 they met again for the first time in seven years and both barely recognised the other at first, since that day however to this they have met in secret, Valencia having
early on dedicated herself to the queen’s service, always vigilant and becoming fast one of those that could be trusted while finding ways and means in and out of the
castle to the city to meet and exchange information.

They were 21 now and though old hands at this subterfuge, Isolde knew in her heart that it was only a matter of time before they were caught.

Appearance:

[/b][/i] Though her twin is one face among many within the castle walls, Isolde is not.
Her skin is worn by the weather, her hair, eyes, countenance together make her look terrifying, her very appearance to those that have come to know her commands respect.
She may be of average height as her sister but with a sword in hand and a shield in the other, her height seems far taller.
She is lean and strong, toned from training and battle skirmishes and living a hard life in the rebel camp for most of her life.
Unlike Valencia – Isolde stands out from the crowd.

Combat Information:

Two weapon style:
•   weapon and shield
•   any axe
•   swords
•   hatchets
•   Confident
•   Strong mentally, spiritually, physically
•   Aggressive
•   Disciplined
•   Active
•   Brave

Weapon(s):
•   Anything she can get her hands on at the camp.
•   A sword but it is of no great importance, a simple sword with no cross piece.
•   A shield of wood with metal rim and inlay.

Ability/Skill(s):
From training most every day since she arrived at the rebel camp Isolde has learnt much in regards to skills she would need to deal with whatever came at the rebels from the Queen and her cohorts.
•   Developed perspective
•   strategic positioning
•   opportunist
•   leveraging probability
•   situation response

•   Fast runner
•   Good swimmer
•   Climbs trees
•   Fast talker – can often talk her way out of a situation
•   Excellent horse rider

Strengths:  She understands her own vulnerability and never takes on a situation that she knows is impossible.
Isolde will think through every possible angle before committing to a strategy or tactic.

Weaknesses: she is human, she has many - her strong moral compass, her twin sister, her love for the rebels, her hatred of the queen and all she stands for and those who stand with her.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature:  hetrosexual

bubby

Thread bump: Always looking for a few extra players. Both Rebel and Loyalist positions are open. We're a small, slow moving group but fresh meat new blood is always welcome! IC thread links are in the first post of this thread if stalking to get a feel of the story is your preference.