There's no such thing as the mafia (Male looking for female partner)

Started by reggiethelast, April 04, 2011, 10:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reggiethelast

Hey I'm looking for some RPs revolving the mafia. I'd prefer for it to be more modern but I don't mind if it's more classic 1940s is cool with me as well. I'm pretty literate and try to match my partners length. I usually write two paragraphs at minimum. I can RP over PMs, threads or MSN. I am a busy college student so I might not post every day but I do try to hop on throughout the week and if I have to stop I will. I also don't mind how often you post because I realize people get very busy. I'm not interested into rape. Blackmail/Coercion is fine with me but that's as far as I'm willing to go. These are pretty basic plots I quickly came up with. Feel free to suggest new ideas or add on to my own. Have any questions? Feel free to ask.

Gangster x Witness to murder: Your character is out on a blind date. Without a warning the restaurant is in the middle of a shootout. Bullets go flying both ways and when you open your eyes there's quite a few people dead. You see my character and my partner's face and we decide to kidnap you though you can't tell the police what you saw.

Gangster x Waitress:
My character is a regular at a local restaurant. He's known for being a gangster from one of the local mafia families. He takes a liking to you and constantly requests you for his table. Eventually he asks you out. You can decline and maybe he threatens you if you don't give him a chance or perhaps you agree and actually take a liking to him and the lifestyle he brings despite the fact of what kind of business he's in.

Gangster x Club singer:
You play as a beautiful lounge singer. She's very well liked by all the guests. My character happens to stumble in the lounge and has his eye on you. My character tells you that you have talent and to work for him. You explain your in a contract. My character tells you that he works for some very powerful people and can get you out of your contract and even get you into Hollywood. Little does he know the lounge you work is owned by his rival family and this could cause a bloody war.

Gangster x Police Chief's daughter:
A local crime family has almost completely taken over the city and the mayor and citizens are in a rage at the Police Department for allowing this to happen. The police chief and your father could lose his job. He's desperate to put these people behind bars but they're too good. He comes up with only one option. Let his daughter get close to the Don's right hand man and see what kind of information she can get.

Gangster x Police Officer/Detective:
My character has been a big player in the working of the mafia. After a long bid in prison he has been recently released. Your a detective for the local police department. You know I'll go back to my old ways and we begin to have a bit of a cat and mouse chase. You trying to get me back behind bars and me trying to return to the lifestyle.