News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What would you do?!

Started by The Golden Touch, May 15, 2009, 12:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

What would you do if you suddenly inherited $30 million from your grandfather?  Though, before you say retire and never again show my face here!  Or become rich and famous.  Die happy... etc... There are some rules.

Rules:
o1.  You must spend it in thirty days. 
o2.  You cannot have an assets. 
o3.  And you cannot tell anyone why you are spending your money so frivolously.
o4.  If you do not get rid of your $30 million in thirty days... You will not receive your true inheritance of $300 million.

So tell me... How would you spend your millions?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Greg MD

I'd donate it to families with children undergoing medical treatment they couldn't afford (not to hospitals, but directly to the individual families) To the SBAA (Spina Bifida Association of America), Cancer research, I'd fund high school and elementary music and sports programs around the U.S., and anything I had left over after that would go toward the Make a Wish Foundation, as well as the Humane Society and animal shelters.

KittieShaufer

Give it to NASA to further the research into space travel and the feasibility of colonizing other planets. the whole $30 million, with the minor stipulation that they take me into space at least once.
| O/O | A/A | The Kat Box of ideas |
| XFire | YouTube | DeviantART | Fet |
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."