Female searching for Male (KIND OF a kick off from "How to Train Your Dragon")

Started by Kimbersqk, October 05, 2014, 07:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

Hello there.

i had forgotten to put this on my auction thread, so i put it here instead. i am looking for somebody here who could want a story with dragons. Have you seen "How to Train Your Dragon?" If not, no worries!The idea i got from it, but certainly do not have to have background knowledge of it.

In the story the two characters rode dragons that were good dragons. Then things happened. The two characters were split apart. Then they reunited back together after a period of time. The two fall in love etc...

Kind of corny, but a good movie. What i was thinking was some kind of story where the two characters take care of dragons. They ride them, take care of them, love them... Something can happen to their village where they are attacked or something and they protect the village. Then something can happen to the two characters or something where one gets kidnapped or something and they reunite and fall in love again.

Or they don't have to be split apart.. Maybe just something happens to one of them during battle and the other has to take care of them... Or SOMETHING... Something like that. If it strikes your fancy, we can discuss what will really happen. It is, as you can see, a rough idea and has many holes to fill in with discussion.

Hope to hear from you soon. Shoot me a PM or here is fine. Please make sure you check out my o/o, down at the bottom of the screen. :)   
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched