Dystopian, action, MxM story for Xenny~

Started by Xenphir, March 16, 2016, 10:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenphir

Hello~ I am running low on partners of late and need to get some ideas out! Before I waste your time making you read on about plots, I only play MxM and generally only Submissive characters, but that doesn't mean stupid. My characters are sassy and can still hold their own, at least, verbally.

Onto the plot ideas~

The first one is just as the title says and what I am craving for the most! A futuristic city with a corrupt government. It allows "slavery" of the poverty class though its labeled as being an "indentured servant." In reality though, the servants are asked more than just work and are rarely treated well. Their debts are racked up so high from the start and the rich put interest on it, making it impossible for the servants to leave. If they try, the government, funded by the rich, treat them as thieves and criminals.

MC would be one of the poor whom lost his job recently and cannot find another. A rich man approaches him with another shady offer of servitude, but MC has heard the stories and would rather beg for food than be at the whim of some ugly fat pig. However this one, unlike the other offers, won't take no for an answer. Apparently MC is too "cute" and claims he can get the police after him if he doesn't come with using blackmail, claiming he was the bank robber they haven't caught yet from last week's robbery. MC knows they'd never believe anything he says since hes poor, and would eat the lies of the rich man. However, just as hes about to go with, YC walks up and takes MC by the wrist, saying something about MC is his servant and told the fat pig to get lost. YC is some important government official who hates the corrupt way it is, and is trying to change it from the inside. He leaves MC with a party invitation, saying something about free food. Of course MC goes to get a good meal and it ensues from there.

The other idea I have is not so specific and is more actiony than the other. In this one, it is a typical vampire x hunter story. MC would be a vampire who takes interest in YC, a hunter. His dreams spoke of the hunter, saying he was chosen. For what though, MC didn't know. He wasn't sure who the man was until one night, many monthes ago, MC saw YC and recognized him from his dream. Before he could tell YC about it, YC shot down MC but left him alive to regenerate. MC never knew why YC left him alive, and never got to tell YC about his dream and YC being "chosen." So MC stalked him until the storyline present in which YC is in a tight spot and MC kills the vampires about to kill YC. YC captures MC, still not trusting him, but takes him back to his home for questioning.