Searching for an "Edge of your Seat" Story {BON}{EX}{NC}{MUL}

Started by Phobetor, December 20, 2009, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobetor

I actually have a Wanted Thread already going with multiple ideas but I am craving this particular style of plot right now and no other one. While taking a shower (yes, I know...my muse is psychotic and hits me at the weirdest of times) I really got excited over doing a story themed around something with high emotion and adrenaline!

I am searching for two story plots in particular:

Theme One: I am looking for an Action/Adventure story. I don't mind there being sex, I'm all for it, but I want the story to not be centered on that. I, in fact, will not plan on having ANY sort of sexual intercourse until both of our characters are further developed and further know one another. It can be centered on any theme:

FBI Agent / Witness Protection Program
Assassins
Some sort of War/Attack
Futuristic
Any other plots you can think of

Theme Two: I want this story to go in the Extreme Section. This is a story that will break away and break apart every layer of a woman. The plot or idea I have for this is an almost horror/gore story to unfold. It can begin innocently enough but I want the build up to be slow and treacherous. Ultimately I want my character so broken apart that your character begins to mold her and she begins to believe and do whatever he wants her to do. I want there to be violence, blood, rape…anything that can be thought of. I know there will be rape but I want the abuse to be more mental and emotional than physical.

Kidnapping/Victim
Family Members
Ex boyfriend / Ex Girlfriend
Mob / Enemy
Any other plots you can think of

If you have any questions or ideas to add PLEASE PM me or IM me. I'd love to toss ideas around! This are just two ideas that keep popping into my head. And if you feel like you can do the second one, PLEASE don't  have a weak stomach. lol I want it in the Extreme Board for a reason. ;)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Gravik

Mmm, there are a couple ideas here that sound very tempting. Next time you're on IM I'll catch you and we can discuss them. ;)