Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Dear Fanta,

I do love a cuddle.
Touching, hugging.
Softness.
Grinding.. perhaps.
Hardness.. perhaps.
But, what's with the lace up leather boots, leotard and full nelsons?
The bell to mark the end of each round... and the audience for X's sake?
I like trying new positions... Though the stepover armlock, reverse chinlock and clawhold have done my head in.
I throw in the towel with you.

I am out for the count.

Take your bridging cobra clutch snuggles elsewhere.... please.

Boats

History, where creative writing was born.

blue bunny sparkle

Boatman!

YOU said we were on a deserted island! You SAID there was no one around for miles and miles and miles! I believed you could just be happy with one little bunny. Then the fish scales began to appear... on your shirt, and in your hair. I asked you about them and you said we were gonna have a FISH FRY. And I BELIEVED you! I trusted you! How was I to know you'd taken up with that floosy mermaid, Elsmerlande every time you went swimming. Or fishing. SPEAR-FISHING my foot Boatman!

And... I never got that fish fry, did I?

This boat has left the harbor. I hope you're happy with her... I heard she's taken up with an sea eel, so good luck competing with THAT!

No longer yours,
Bunny

Cayenne

Dearest Blue Bunny,

I think the best way to start this, is from the beginning.  Yes, I may have picked you off the corner, and you may have been asking those prostitutes directions, and happened to have been dressed to my tastes, in a innocent, just waiting to be unleashed into a sluttly, little whore.  Yes, I might have done some things, and filmed some of the things, and perhaps, some form of stockholm syndrome may have been present!

Yet, lets get things straight! I was under the impression that you wanted to be paid in candy, and as such, I paid you your dues, and set up a safe deposit box in your name and while I may have set the stipulation of you opening it, to going down on that old, evil bastard of a manager, it wasn't really "Out of your reach"

Yes, and before you start wondering where all this is going, as it is in the section where people air their dirty laundry so that the public might get their dirty little jollies off the subsequent endings of our torrid relationships, we are undoubtedly through.  You know, because I know you learned to enjoy all the little, horribly embarrassing, and demeaning things I made you do my little candy slut.

Somehow though, you started standing on the corner again, approaching OTHER peoples cars, and selling yourself for gumdrops? You want gumdrops? Go give oral sex to that bank manager! You just make no sense at all! .. and while I could just lock you up again, until you were a good girl, unfortunately they don't look kindly upon possessiveness here, so in, we are done.

Just remember this, if you love tormenting something let it go, if it comes back to you, it gets fruit roll ups.

Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Cayenne!

I can not believe you told everyone about my candy addiction! That was PERSONAL, and PRIVATE! I can not condone tha-

Wait. *whispers* Did you say...  fruit roll ups?

*Shakes head* No. I mean it Cayenne. No! I can not be bought with little sugary trifles anymore. I... I've grown. And... and... I'm better now. I've changed. I went through a 30 day program to PROVE it. I'm not going to follow you at your whim, taking treats for humiliations. And doing shameful things to soothe your torturous sense of fun.

*Shakes all over* Okay... maybe one more time, but that's it! For like... Swedish fish maybe. But after that we're through. Cause I'm stronger now. That's right. I can stop when I want.... I can. 

*sneaks hand in the cookie jar and stuffs mouth full and says, "Bfft dist ist lasp time..."

Cayenne

Dearest Blue Bunny,

Remember when we first met? We were chained up in that awful dungeon of the Sultan's, and he came down to deflower us both one after the next before letting his servants have their fun? Remember the cold nights, huddled under a secret blanket we'd hidden beneath the dirty, stained on mattress, and how one of us would always stay awake enough to hear footsteps to stow it away before the guards could realize?

And then, when all the sudden, after all that abuse, we'd forgotten that we were special people, and not just, pleasure slaves for the Sultan and his guests? But, we'd still made a promise, to be together! To not give our love away, because if given to you, and you given to me, we could make it through! We'd find a way to escape! or at least, let our hearts have freedom?

Well, you don't even come by anymore, now that you're the Sultan's fourteenth wife, I mean, if this is some sort of bigger plan, I hope it happens soon, because well.. they've found the blanket.. and they knew exactly where to look, and I can't help but think .. well.. I mean..

Well, I guess we can't be together anyway.. since you're married now.. so I guess this is it. 

I'll um.. try not to think of you on the colder nights..

Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Slave #123 (Cayenne)

I vaguely seem to recall meeting you once or twice, and a little, dirty blanket along the line somewhere... but you know, I've moved on, bettered myself. Banquets, jewelry, servants... freedom. All those things you wouldn't understand. Those are my loves now. If what you say is true, and you ever held feelings for me, then let me have my happiness and try not to sully it with memories of less fortune.

*claps hands* I know! If you were to prove yourself worthy to me, by some great action or selfless deed, it is possible, minutely possible that I may let you fan me or wipe the sweat from my delicate brow, the next time my new lover, the giant-ormous, well-muscled guard Alahab comes to please me.

Otherwise, have fun there in the dungeon. I'll have a scrap or two sent your way... If I remember.

What was your name again?

The most remarkable, and lovely Queenly Wife #14
Bunny

Cayenne

Blue Bunny *Gasp* *Cough*

I've been shot! I know this is.. *Cough*.. not what you want to hear but *Gasp* I just want you to live on baby *Cough* we thought we'd make it through this war baby! We had big plans! *CoughCough* No, I can't save my breath I *Cough!* I have to tell you this Baby! It's getting so *Wheeze* Cold! 

Call the other troops here *Cough* There's something *Gasp* I need them to hear too!

Listen boys *Coughs* Take good care of Blue *Coughcough* Bunny here, she's a little minx, she loves spanking *Cough* and being treated like a little whore *Gurgle!* So, don't bother being gentle! *Cough!* No tears though boys! I'm going to a better place! *Coughcoughgurgle*

She me your tits.. one ... last... time...........

Cayenne~

ONs & OFF

Boatman

Dearest Cayenne,

I used to love all those evenings we’d go skinny dipping off the side of the boat. I’d catch lobster with my bare hands and you’d mesmerise the fish with that haunting look. Then, as the sun went down, we’d sip wine and plan the next voyage of discovery before snuggling up together and gently rocking the boat with our love making all night long.
I’ll never forget ...No, No... I must be strong!

It was your addiction that did it.
At first it was just a little, perhaps in a sandwich.
Then more on that exquisitely thin seafood pizza you made.
Next day I found you’d bought one of those large wooden mills they used to have in Italian restaurants.
Now absolutely everything is covered in bloody spicy pepper.
And my rash has come up again. And my itching started.

When you return from buying a sack more, you’ll find this note.
And the empty berth.

X ~~
Boats

blue bunny sparkle

Cayenne:

Shhhh Shhhh... there. there... Don't say another word Cayenne!

It's okay, its okay, they know. They all know! *wipes the blood from your face sweetly*

Just know, Tommy, and Henry, and Colette and Jennie and Jorge and Pierre... and those other ones that I've forgotten their names, rest assured they'll take very good care of me.

*giggles and slaps a random hand away* Not yet Henry! She's not gone yet! *giggles*

Oh yeah... poor sweet Cayenne. You were always my fav-

*wiggles* "Colette! That tickles!"

What was I... oh yeah... You were always my favorite. I'll miss you so mu-

*sounds of pleasurable moaning*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Boatman:

Dear Boatman,

Can't you see I was trying to break up and bury Cayenne?
And you just couldn't wait for me to give you your own bad news yourself.
I'm only one girl! One helpless, meek little thing!

I can't be with you, if you can not be still long enough for me to break hearts and bury folks.

Good bye Boatman!

Boatman

Dearest snugly wuggly bunny,

It was fun wasn’t it?
I loved tickling your fluffy wuffy little bobtail and .. you remember.. you’d respond by hopping up and down on me again and again ....and again.
And again...
Then, I’d plump you up and use you as a footstool at the end of a long session.
Ah, do you remember those times. So romantic don’t you think?
Yes,  And I would lay my weary head on your fluffy tummy. 
Ah, bliss.
Until... one day it started moving. Your tumpy wumpy that is.

Now the whole bl**dy island is covered in rabbits.
And .. And you said you were a vegetarian... so why DID you eat my fish!

The red sail on the horizon is mine.
X
Boats

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bunny and Pepper,
Actually, I can’t break up with either of you any more... you are too good. I am going back into therapy Boooo Hoooo.

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Boatman,

I had planned to stay with you. Forever. Until the world ended. And all was gone.

And then... you broke up with Cayenne.

I thought we were a threesome. I thought it would be you and her and me. Forever. Until the world ended. And all was gone.

And now. I can not stay. One third of my heart broken.

So I will be gone. Forever. Until the world is ended. And all is gone.

Good bye Boatman.

Cayenne

To my dearest slut Bunny,

It's been a while since I married your father, he was a rich socialite, of whom, was away on business, and I, am a woman of my honour, if you recall. That I would not sleep with other men, it was difficult at first, especially that he'd be gone for such long periods, and of course, eventually you'd come back home, as a failed actress, or pop singer or whatever it was that you had intentions of succeeding in.

Oh, how he begged me to let you stay with us, how it would be so nice for you to have a strong female figure in your life. Well, turns out that is exactly what you needed.  A nice firm hand on that cute little bottom, a nice set of shackles to hobble you, so you could make delicate little clinking sounds as you strolled around bare breasted, or revealed, naked little 'kitty'.

Then of course, I'd have those big bad men I picked up at the bar take out all their frustrations on you, pounding you like sex was going out of fashion until you were just a drooling mess of trembling flesh.  Then you were ready to mold as I saw fit, and the hours of slow, gentle licks while I read through romance novels, and the news, or talked to your father on the phone.

Those were all good times, weren't they? Well, unfortunately, all this time away, has caused a rift in your father and I's relationship, so in, we're getting a divorce.  Don't worry though, I've explained the whole situation to him, he was angry at first, but, now I think he understands.. you'll be of course, traveling with him now, he's got a nice little luggage cage for you to squeeze that slutty little nymph body of yours into.

Maybe we'll meet again some time, he's promised to loan you to me, should my new boy friends son want something precious and innocent to try out all his devious ideas upon~

Cayenne~

ONs & OFF

saphireMARIE

Dear Cayenne,

The problem is, you're exactly what I want in a woman. But the attitude that came with it was so unexpected,

Why is perfection always wrapped up in something bad?

I'm sorry,

~Saphire

Astre

Dear Saphire,

I'm sorry but your insistence on wandering around topless is simply too distracting. Also how do you stay warm like that?

I wish you well darling.

Boatman

Lovely Astre,

Although intensely stimulating... I can't deny that..  It was the clawing and scratching from the convulsive therapy you insisted on having through the night that did it for me.
You do still look beautiful without the wires attached though.
I am sorry.. I just have to leave to get my burns treated... and I won't be back.

Boats

Cayenne

Dear Mister "Boats"

Lets get this straight, I am breaking up with you because you are a ridiculous man, for who in their right minds deliberately, ON PURPOSE, calls themselves boats? You are the boatman, THAT IS AN OCCUPATION GOOD SIR.  You don't see policemen walking around going "Hi, I'm Mister Policemen" Seriously, what are you, some character out of PeeWee's playhouse?

Also, during sex, the following lines are not in any way sexy.

"Yes, now scream Oh Captain my Captain! over and over"
"We could go out to dinner, OAR, we could fuck" (Honestly, that whole, carrying around props is ridiculous)
"Baby, when I'm done with you, you're going to have a full regiment of semen on you!"
"I'm the one you need navigating your tight port"
"Take my BOATLOAD of cum!"

And many of which, I care not repeat, for if you've forgotten them, all the better for the rest of the world.  I mean, it won't end my shame, but apparently even death won't end that!

So in short, you aren't some Spiderman villain of whom, has forgotten his real name, you're a freaking MAN, who operates a BOAT for his OCCUPATION.  You are also the person getting dumped, RIGHT NOW.

I hope this doesn't KEEL you to understand.

Cayenne~

ONs & OFF

Ethoxyethane

(DO NOT READ THIS IF YOUR FEELINGS GET HURT EASILY.  ONLY SUBS READ, OR DOMS.  I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND, AND I AM SORRY IF I DO. :)  )

Miss Cayenne,

You are nothing but a remnant of a vacant past.

I cared for you, but as a owner cares for a dog.  After all, you were my delightful red-headed prize that I had had won through manipulation.  While I would never cheat on you, there would be a few times, any disputes i would solve by taking you forcefully, but even during those times, when my more aggressive side would be displayed, I would ensure that you enjoyed it.

Too much,  You cocky, **********.  You moan like a whore begging for more, and it was when I knew you craved my abuse that this was not going to last.

Good bye my lover... nothing but a dark hole to dampen my desires.  That is all you are and will ever be, baby.

:)

Cayenne

Dear Miss Lacking,

It's been a pleasure to have you at our school for wayward young women, I am sure you have learned much in these last four years, especially under my personal tutelage, and you and I both know how important my time is, yes? Well, don't you feel extra special that I've gotten this slave to read you this note, before you're sealed up in your neat little crate and shipped to your respective husband.

Oh, you didn't know? Well congratulations are in order. You're been married, and I've seen his photo, quiet the looker, very large, oh, his face is okay too. I hear he is very sadistic though, but you shouldn't worry, we've worked very hard at my personal home after school everyday to be sure you can please his darkest desires.

Of course, our little "Thing" is over, but oh, how I'll miss all those times you'd beg me to love you back, those big wet tears streaming down your face, I'm sure there are some right now as you hear this, I'll have to have them deliver me the video of all this, do blow me a kiss toward the camera, before they put the hood over your head!

Enjoy your new life,

Cayenne~

ONs & OFF

Boatman

Dearest Pepper,

I know a bouncy, twirling furry person we both know and love spotted me practising my synchronised swimming with a mermaid and gleefully reported this to you. You went off in a huff, words were said, and the intimacy we have been enjoying suspended.

Now you have calmed down a bit I must remind you that the mermaid and I are in training for the aqualympics. And have been for some time. So we are bound to be seen together!

To set the matter entirely straight, of course we have to lie on the sea bed in each other’s arms. That is part of the performance. So your obvious jealousy is quite quite unfounded. I mean to say, one CANNOT be unfaithful with a mermaid.
If she gets aroused then…
Well yes, it did happen once.. or twice.. or was it three or?
Anyway it doesn't matter.
If she gets aroused, she simply squirts eggs everywhere. There’s nothing sexual to worry about.
There is nowhere on her fish end to… you know…do it.

Not that I would want that. Our relationship - er, friendship - is simply platonic and professional.
Yes, I do have to squeeze and suck her breasts … but there is no pleasure in that.

I can see you are not listening.
We’re history.

Boats

Belle33

I feel sea sick.  This has to end.  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LoveCandle

You are just too good for me and I am sure you will find  some one much better for you.
Trust me... you will never forget me

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LoveCandle

Its not you its me and its has to end before we both say things that would hurt each other.
Trust me... you will never forget me

fantasygirl90

It's not me...its you! I'm sorry but your Love Candle just hasn't been shining brightly enough for me!

I'm off to find brighter...uh...pastures

FG

Boatman