Rebel revenge (F looking for M)

Started by elfguy, January 14, 2014, 06:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Janie has always been a fit, athletic girl, but also someone that is generally friendly. However, when her country was invaded and occupied by an opposing force, things were forced to change. She used her skills to get in the resistance, a movement that stayed underground and trained in guerrilla tactics. She became quite good with her handgun and at avoiding military patrols. Meanwhile, she saw the horrors of war, things that the occupying forces would do. Abuses, violence, and worse. So Janie became somewhat bitter and angry, looking for revenge. One day, when she was scouting some deserted streets filled with destroyed buildings, she saw a single occupying solider, likely someone who had gotten lost. The enemy did not know the terrain, but she knew her town. This was her chance. She waited for the best moment and took him by surprise, capturing him, and enacting her revenge.

For this RP I will play Janie, the young rebel fighter who manages to capture an enemy soldier and get revenge against him. She will hurt him physically and abuse him sexually as well. It's up to you how you want to play the soldier. He could be an innocent one, caught in the war but not really having been part of any of the abuse done by his comrade, and trying to convince her of that, or maybe he actually did some of that abuse and now gets what's coming to him..

----

Inerrant Lust

This looks like it could be a lot of fun.. Hmmm. I would need to know exactly what the extent if the abuse would be before I can commit.

elfguy

It's up to you. At the very least she would force you to have sex with her, she would pummel you with hits, parade you naked in front of people so they can throw tomatoes at you.. then it depends.
----

Inerrant Lust

The first idea that comes to mind is a guy who is tough but has a sense of humor. Even if he's tied up, I'm inclined to play him as always considering her an equal. Maybe he'd taunt her the whole time.

Hmm. As for whether or not he was innocent of wrongdoing or committed some of the atrocities.. I think something less black and white. Maybe it's nothing personal- he's just a mercenary.. Hmmm

elfguy

Well, teasing and toying with her would be a good way to make her more angry and dish out more punishment :P But that can work.
----