Satanic Institute of the Netherworld - Resurrection [Interest Check]

Started by BruceTheCat, December 23, 2012, 09:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

So Vergil1989 had an idea a few months back for an RP that I loved the idea for, but as is sometimes the case it unfortunately didn't take off. I want to see if anyone would like to give it another shot with a few changes with me as the GM.

The basic premise is that everyone creates a student character, the story and primary setting being inside of a demonic Hogwarts type school where every player is a demon coming from one of the different Dante's Inferno levels of hell. As I don't want to mess up his excellent first post by just copy/pasting it here, I will provide the link.

Original game: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152153.0

One of the main changes to keep in mind is that everyone is going to be playing a student rather than a student or teacher. While everyone can feel free to RP as one of the many teachers, they won't have sheets or anything. Go ahead and post if you have an interest!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Roen

As per usual, I'm finding this one interesting, but I want to see how it's going to play out with the other players, so it's an enthusiastic yet tentative vote of interest for me.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

MzHyde

Psh. Who's going to whip those maggots into shape without Shizuru's PE class? Never even got done with the first day.

BruceTheCat

You can still have it MzHyde, but the focus would be on your student character if you want to play!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

CarnivorousBunny

my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.