Any Public Fans Around? (Female Needed)

Started by CaptainOrange, August 24, 2015, 01:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Hey there, I have an idea where both our characters ride the same train route every morning and evening. Nothing really happens, neither even registers that the other is there. However, one day, due to repairs on another line their train becomes incredibly crowded to the point where they are packed in there like sardines. As luck would have it, my character winds up being pressed up against yours. It's here when my character notices that you are quite the curvy, beautiful woman. He decides to cop a feel, just a squeeze of the butt and breast, nothing incredibly obvious. However, this becomes an ongoing thing. Soon whenever you two are riding the train he always stands next to you, coping a feel, maybe even sliding a hand down your skirt one adventurous time. Normally, you would be disgusted by this behavior and you would have reported him immediately, but you are in an unsatisfying relationship where your husband/boyfriend hardly even looks at you anymore. It's come to the point where you're sexually starved and craving someone to give you attention, make you feel like a real woman, and this horny perv of a man is more than happy to give you that feeling.

What I want out of this: Obviously someone willing to play a woman with curves, and if she could be a bit on the chubby side that would be preferred. It can start slowly, or we can cut to the chase. As for actual sex, it can either be on the train, or perhaps she finally calls him out on what he's been doing for months and decides to give him the prize he's been craving for months in the privacy of a hotel or one of their homes. I'm ok with playing as humans, but if anyone would be willing to play an anthro character that would entail huge bonus points. We can discuss the timing, kinks, etc. in pms, please have all characters be of age. If interested, please send me a pm to let me know, and thanks for reading. :3

wingedwolfy120

Princess bunny wolf!!!