D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Wouldn't massage therapy be a lot more lucrative if that was the case?

Mordred

What if that's what they all want us to think, huh? Yeah?
*See Pillory*

I dont know

What if government just censored your question, because hey thought you were doing piracy?

Mordred

Would I be aware of this censorship or would it most likely be below my limited radar, to keep me oh so innocently wading along in my unsuspecting way?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Am I to believe you're both innocent and unsuspecting?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

If I close my eyes and whistle in a certain way.. hmm, not so convincing, eh?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Did you just put your lips together and... blow?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

Ha.. so these thoughts projected into sound, eh?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

What if I told you I don't like unsuspecting or innocent?

Sybl

Mordred

What if I snuck a glance at your label and suspected this bundle of assumption already? *but didn't remove the label.. wouldn't do that.. might bite but wouldn't take*

He may have been innocent once upon a time, doncha think?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Ephemera

what if I bet you I've been *not* innocent longer that you have?

Would it help if I handed you a 'blue dude language' translation dictionary?

Mordred

You silly.. who do you think wrote that thing.. the original version.. in old Gaelic.. back when the Druids, those convincing party animals, swayed me with their oh so enticing blue smoke?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Ephemera

if oxy-clean is super clean... is oxy moron... yeah, don't you think I should stop there?

Adammair

Ephemera

Mordred

If you keep those words frozen just like that, stopping there.. would you mind if I attempted to dive into them, just there in the cupped part at the top of the 'y'?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Adammair

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl