Dream

Started by ladyelizabeth, September 06, 2006, 05:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

Okay, so I had a dream and was wondering if it appealed to anyone else out there as a game they would like to play in.

The game is more of a dating/match making game.  It features two groups of women  and two groups of men.  The women are competing to see who wins the most points but the men are actually looking for something more. 

There are no rules about what happens on the dates and plot lines could all vary.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

kylie

Would say I'm just curious but... 

They win points how?

ladyelizabeth

well the guys rank them.  As in each guy has a date with each one of the girls and then gives them a score.  The girls with the overall highest score wins. 

Though I'm still a bit fuzzy on that part cause I woke up LOL.  if any one else wants to help add ideas that would be great.

CathakJaedenar

If this is still in the works, or the potential works, or whatever, I would be interested.  Given some time to think, I might be able to play around with a point system too.  I dunno, depends on how creative I feel like being.  I will run ideas by ya if you want.
I am open to many things, but rudeness and unchivalrous acts are not amongst them.

ladyelizabeth

that would be great!!!

Elvi

Hmmm....possibly interested, depends on how other stuff goes.....will keep an eye on it
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

CathakJaedenar

h'ok....  Point system..

Gotta have the basics.

Personality
Appearance
Fashiono Sense
Sex  Appeal(?)

other than that.... I dunno.  Would we do each category on 1-10 basis, or havea total 'point pool' per girl, and split them between the various things?
I am open to many things, but rudeness and unchivalrous acts are not amongst them.

tcost

I'd be interested, too, but I'm not sure how concerned most men would be about fashion sense.  Appearance and personality, probably, but I think that the main criterion should be how easy the girl is!
I prefer justice to irony.

Elvi

*lol*

If it was to be like a 'competition' and people were true to their characters, it would be more like:

Appearance
Education/intelligence (they don't always go together)
Suitability
Sexual compatability

Lets face it, a College professor may enjoy a quick romp with a high street fashion Barbie, but wouldn't he be wanting a more mature and safisticated person as a partner in reality?

Of course 'preferences' would have to be lodged with the 'judge/s' and all would have to stay true to their characters.

Praxis

Heh...I had a strange dream about this place the other night.

Kindof like an online, sexually charged version of the show Big Brother.

One of those wierd...you're in the dream, but posting about being in the dream at the same time kinda dreams.

<--- is sleepy so please excuse the incoherent ramblings.

If this thing takes off...count me willing to give it a try.

Although...and this might make me sound like a dick...I'm not really into contributing in a roleplay with a counterpart who responds with one, two, or three line responses.

<--- is a dick like that.

Praxis

Quote from: tcost on September 08, 2006, 03:26:00 PM
I'd be interested, too, but I'm not sure how concerned most men would be about fashion sense.  Appearance and personality, probably, but I think that the main criterion should be how easy the girl is!

<--- is definitely interested in what a woman would choose to dress herself in.

How a woman chooses to dress reveals a wealth of information about her.

Elvi

There is a difference between being a fashion victim and dressing to suite one's own personality....

Trust me.....I'm a woman.....

tcost

Yes, what a woman chooses to wear is of interest to me too.  But would most men want to have fashion sense considered one of the criteria to rank these women on?  I doubt that.  It doesn't relate directly to the vital question of How Easy Is She?

Elvi

Quote from: Ender on September 09, 2006, 02:04:31 AM

If this thing takes off...count me willing to give it a try.

Although...and this might make me sound like a dick...I'm not really into contributing in a roleplay with a counterpart who responds with one, two, or three line responses.

<--- is a dick like that.

You don't sound like a Dick.
Length of post depends upon situation and content of post.

If you're having a conversational type part in the roleplay, there is little point in trying to pad a post out when all that needs to be said is.
She glared back at him angrily and said "What do you mean by that?"  

(Not that I have ever actually been that bare boned, but I expect you understand what I mean?)

On the other hand something like that would not be suitable for a descriptive or introductory post, however, if you are walking back into a place that has already been well described before hand, it would also be very boring to go through a lengthy description of it all over again.....

*Sakes head at tcost*
Not every man wants 'easy'.........not every player here wants 'easy'.....Go on.....bugger off and have a nice cold shower!

Praxis

Quote from: tcost on September 09, 2006, 02:14:01 AM
Yes, what a woman chooses to wear is of interest to me too.  But would most men want to have fashion sense considered one of the criteria to rank these women on?  I doubt that.  It doesn't relate directly to the vital question of How Easy Is She?

*grins*

Dude...just "make" the woman easy.

Find her buttons...then press 'em.

Once again...a woman's ability to pick clothing that flatters her, attracts attention and makes her feel beautiful and desirable speaks much regarding how well she knows and understands her body, as well as if she has enough presence of mind to understand what others find desirable about her.

So we'll have to agree to disagree.

I suppose I'm not getting the gist of this game.

Elvi

No.....you are mistaking 'fashion' for dress sense.

I could wear the latest dress, which is straight off the catwalk and squeeze into it, showing every bulge and imperfection, with beige washing every bit of colour our of my complection.

I am being fashionable, I am dressed in the latest gear to show that I am up to date and on the ball.

Or

I could go find my favourite dress, which flatters my figure making the most of my round shapely backside and slightly small breasts while hiding that little spare tyred high waist. The rich dark red of the soft fabric flatters my colouring and makes my skin glow.

I have dress sense, I have disreguarded what the current trend is and have made the most of what I have.

See what I mean?

Praxis

*shrugs*

Semantics, Ma'am.

This is why I'm a guy. 

Much like you are able to discern betwixt two things that seem very similar to me, but to you there is all the difference in the world.

I am able to explain the subtle differences between BBQ flavoured Corn Nuts and the Original Flavour as well as tell you what social situations each would best be suited for...

*beams*

Elvi

*laughs*
I don't even know what corn nuts are!

Praxis

Quote from: Elvi on September 09, 2006, 02:52:54 AM
*laughs*
I don't even know what corn nuts are!

See?

This is why I need to be kept around...and uhm...pleasured whenever I wish.

*nods enthusiastically*

tcost

Quote from: Elvi on September 09, 2006, 02:22:39 AM

*Sakes head at tcost*
Not every man wants 'easy'.........not every player here wants 'easy'.....Go on.....bugger off and have a nice cold shower!

Well, of course not.  I was being somewhat ironic there.  But as we were dealing with what a generic guy might want, gross and insulting generalizations did seem to be the order of the day.

And while I'm on the subject, Ender, of course you can 'make' a woman easy.  I imagine that that would work into the point system from ladyelizabeth's original dream in largely the same way it would under my formulation, though.

And, Elvi, I've seen many women dress (and even costume) inappropriately for their body shape and size because of some desire either to follow fashion, or to recreate the costume for a character whose body isn't the same as theirs.  Nowadays I see it at the office everyday, where flabby women wear tops that miss meeting their waistbands by an inch or two, and are constantly tugging them down.  The late Bill Rotsler was going for the gag when he said that "There should be a weight limit on the purchase of spandex," but he had a point.

But, you know, I did like ladyelizabeth's original idea for the game?  Have we given up on that?

CathakJaedenar

I haven't.  I am still deeply enraptured with the idea, and I was assuming that the ladies who played or the femme charas at least, would have some say in the points too, but eh, it was a prelim idea ;)

Elvi

*blinks*

And I am a.......?

CathakJaedenar

you are one of the aforementionned ladies, Elvi darlin'.-laugh-

CaptainErotica

If this goes down you can count me in. And I think with the whole fashion sense isssue it should come into play. Here is why and this is just my opinion, and maybe a bit bias/ No offense itnended toward anyone.

Picture your normal everyday Japanese woman, wearing a short mini and form hugging top of whatever current fashion trend you want. Put the same woman in a pair of tight jeans and mans T-shirt and she will probably still look good. But dress her in a thug outfit. in my opinion she would lose several points for fashion sense because to me that just doesn't appeal to me. Obviously every one is different so the next guy might be totalyl opposite giving her extra points. You get my point?