A Pirates Life

Started by sansa, February 11, 2013, 12:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Hi! I am on from my phone so I can not give much (sorry) but I would love a literate and dominate roleplayer to be my pirate in a pirate rp! I have a plot to be a highborn lady on a ship that you have attacked.  Your men have killed my men as I was traveling to meet a man my characters father had considered for her to marry. A pirate can hold her for ransom, sell her as a slave to enemies or make her his own slave.

Willing to do FxF as well
Also an idea with a mermaid (same mermaid concept that the pirates of the carribean had)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

My character:
Lady Nina Grace Collins
Submissive
(She will have a fiery attitude and not submit easily to the pirates. I guess I (the writer) am submissive but Nina is not. She is not stupid though. It will not be a total rape rp. I do not want just an annoying smut rp)
Image:

http://m.weheartit.com/entry/51411183/via/poppybrown

*I envision this to be a noncon roleplay. I imagine that Nina is hiding during the attack in her room. It is the nicest room on the ship and of course the pirates are raiding the ship after they've killed everyone. A fee pirates finally break in and capture her. They bring her to the captain to deal with.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)