Musings of the Dark and Twisted NSFW { M lf F}

Started by Ceron, January 04, 2015, 06:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceron

This needs to be revamped but figured I would throw it up anyways

Looking for one or Two new r/ps.
most of these are just some of my ideas but if you have any and want to toss them my way please feel free too

Brushes the dust off the keyboard and fingers
As I get back in the swing of things I will be posting new and possibly old ideas But I am putting it out there that I am looking to get back into the things I love one of them weaving a great story.
I am open to most ideas and my lists of fav are very long so again open to the things my partner enjoys and doesn't
Just a few general things to get the ball rolling
Looking for someone to challenge me as a writer. To force me to write deeper and detailed posts.
Fantasy , creating a world and developing of the characters always a favorite

What I would like from my role play partner is good detailed paragraphs. I feed off of what my partner writes, the more that is in there the more I can respond with.

Most of my requests can range from bondage to extreme so please don't take any one idea as it has to be in a certain category I am pretty flexible in that manner

More to come soon
Please respond in Pm not in thread .
Thank You
Ceron
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

OK first major Craving would like to get this one up and off the ground. Can go into more detail should you be interested. Looking for a detailed writer on this

Apocalypse Ideas Always craving

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
End of the world
This one i do have one thread going but would like at least one more version of this and maybe one day putting the two threads together
Sometime in the future there was an accident. An intelligent virus was accidental released. Within hours it spread halfway across the states . IT was originally designed to create the super solider. TO say the least it wasn't very successful In over 98% of those infected and that includes not just humans but animals and plant life causes major mutations. They become aggressive, violent and the strongest rules the pack. As to the mutations well they can go anywhere.

In .5% nothing happens ..

With the elite rest..
Males. ---- the virus does as it intended. It turns the male into the super soldier. Faster, stronger, able to analyze and learn as well as more dominant. But there are some catches. and in this world it revolves around the female.
Females.. they are the key. Within minutes of being infected they start to lactate. And are hunted. The mutants want the female for strictly breeding purposes and the increased power that comes from feeding from the breast of an unmutated female. For the unmutated male their abilities do not manifest till he feeds from the breast of the female. Once he does he is bound to her the virus turns him into that super soldier but the trick is first the male bonding with the female and then keeping her for she will be hunted. The female over time will develop more mind abilities and will be linked emotionally to her guardian. But on the flip side the female needs cum. She needs to feed constantly but the more she feeds from her male the stronger the bond is. If the male dies she has 48 hours to find a new male before she dies from the bond being broken.

With this story i do have a in depth plot be warned it is as well highly sex filled but it moves along with the story also looking again for either someone who is willing to push the majority or all of their limits or just don't have any.

Idea 2

This idea is based off more Shadowrun. If you don't know shadowrun there are a lot of resources hit up google
In a nutshell it is this
One day suddenly many people were inflicted with a sudden change, turning into orcs, dwarves, and elves. The future is bleak as the separation of the rich and poor is huge gap with no in-between. Corporations rule the world and as a runner they fight the establishment via guns, augmentations, threw cyber warfare and magic.
Don't have anything specific for this but it is a huge world with lots of possibilities.

The Universe of possibilities - Craving

So this is more of a GM type r/p . In the mood to run some poor soul on an adventure. I decided to keep the premise very simple.
YC is an adventurer of sorts. Up to you in what kind , are you an explorer, do you fight for the forces of good whatever tickles your fancy. Of course from there we can set the plot itself and though it would be a filled adventure of aliens and whatever our imaginations could come up with I would like to think as the plot advances so does your character. Able to take on more powerful enemies, aliens or whatever.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

OK so this will be random pictures if you see something and want to come up with something feel free to let me know

This first set is all elven suddenly had a craving to have me some elf

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

Fantasy Medieval roleplay

Princess's betrayal - Craving

This is one r/p I want to revive
This will include NC, BDSM, Incest, high smut but with a deep plot.

Basic idea is this, The princess youngest of the royal family gets close to the newest Royal bodyguard which is actually a very successful assassin who was hired to wipe out the royal family. He finds his in using the Princess slowly converting her with mind games and twisted truths. Unknowingly she winds up helping him take out the rest of her family and in the process he takes her as his slave.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

This section is for Fandom r/ps
I don't like to do established characters but don't mind playing in certain established realms.

StarWars

. I would like to play the pairing of Sith/apprentice. The over all story and plot in this is open and would like to create something with my partner.

N/C - Extreme

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

OK adding another Section for Modern R/ps.

Pet <Taken>

This can go in several directions depending on the pairing but the basis of it is YC is to be trained as a pet, Can include some sort of transformations as well if your interested. Pretty open on where this one goes from bondage on up.

Daddy/Daughter

Again not so much a specific thing but a pairing I would like. Can add in with any idea. just a craving I have

John Wick

Oh not so much actually playing John Wick but the world, the seting the movie set it up I think the world the movie put together for assassians was pretty cool. So this could be an assassin/ victim.. assassin/assassin. pairing . Going from just a non con and up

The Wrong side of the tracks
In this looking MC to be someone seedy. A drug dealer, one of those sleezy model agents, gangster anything along those lines. Again something that is open to ideas to be worked out with my partner.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

Updated with a new idea Universe of possibilities and updated taken plots. Selectively taking on new partners . Feel free to PM
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

Giving this a bump as I have had a few r/ps fall to the waist side and I am back on a good posting schedule now
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

Super long over due bump. Made a few changes
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Ceron

So will do some updating as i am sure some things need to be changed or whatever but want to get my feet wet again and toss some ideas out there. So this is a huge bump
Posting Time on point

On/0ff