Looking for another High School Slice of Life Comedy but in BESM 3 instead

Started by steelsmiter, December 26, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Quote from: Letrixia on December 27, 2014, 11:58:32 AM
Anybody know the points that we are given for the char?

300 straight up, with 120 already taken up by stats (5, 4, 3, plug them in where you like). Right Steel?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Letrixia

Angie

Letrixia

Angie

Quote from: Letrixia on December 27, 2014, 12:22:13 PM
I thought the attributes were set to 5,4,3

Steel gave me a "Succubus" template that I worked from that added bonuses to Stats. I'm willing to drop the Stats and shuffle some points around (ugh, another 40 points to allocate), but I also assume other people can do it to. I dunno.

Letrixia

I have so many ideas in mind from a lot of different anime that I have no idea what to make

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 12:19:26 PM
Okay, so, here we have Faye in Rough Draft form! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wDOfapRhgX65DV6WXbqyGrgLQ2CAcbtVXE2UuRQZfFY/pub

Reading the description of her demonic form.....is this perhaps her demonic form? Or general Astaroth+Succubus google would give lots images to choose from :P.

Anyways working on char also, I go....plain human who picked wrong buss go to academy :P. See what I came up with.

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 12:37:13 PM
Reading the description of her demonic form.....is this perhaps her demonic form?

Something like that. You've certainly got the right idea, just minus the horns. And much less clothing...

Zaer Darkwail

Sadly all Astaroth pics have horns :P. She's kind archtyphical succubus in that sense (some have wings, some have less clothing etc). Horns are not bad and can be counted as part of unique defect (horns have no practical use whatsoever besides being potentially handlebars in bedroom activity).

steelsmiter

Quote from: Letrixia on December 27, 2014, 12:22:13 PM
I thought the attributes were set to 5,4,3
Templates modify that, 5,4,and 3 are just what's pre-allocated.

Don't spend all your points though, I'll be adding some things.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Angie

Decided to change Marked to Girl/Guy Magnet. She keeps getting approached by admirers-which may be a way to get the party together!

steelsmiter

I'd prefer if you kept Marked on your Succubus identity and swapped it out on while using alternate identity. When you're a succubus, it's clear, but when you're not it's clear you're just really cute :D
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Angie

I can add it as a Defect to the Succubus form, thus giving me 1 extra character point to use in said form...

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Angie

Quote from: AndyZ on December 27, 2014, 02:11:24 PM
Do you HAVE to put only 5, 4, and 3 into Mind, Body and Soul?

Apparently, templates can modify it. Talk it over with steel, though, he might be doing something.

EDIT: Since I'm getting inspired, I may also decide to do Faye's sister Dawn, just for fun...

Zaer Darkwail

Here in below is my sheet and also codetag for the sheet format I used for those who prefer use it :).

Name: Sayama Saki
Status (human, supernatural, student, teacher): Human Student
Background

Sayama Saki is from lower class family where they have always struggled with money. He has been determined to push his family from poverty to riches and thus he has dedicated himself entirely on his academic success and his career. He has strong personal aura which drew attention even in kindergarten where he often decided games which are played and he had always acted fairly in disputes and broke them up. It was natural he had spend most entire life in student councils in his schools and high school where he became so popular it started become problem for him (he is hot, charismatic and has natural leader type qualities). Bad news though as because his devotion to studies he never dated and thus never had girlfriend....which made interaction with opposite sex interesting as he was fascinated (dazzled) by pretty girls and women who asked him out.

He had countless dates and it resulted in fierce rivalry occurring background for his attention. But he never got into actual bedding business albeit there was few close calls, his parents had pressed on that he does not sleep with a girl unless he plans marry her (and this point pregnant girlfriend would send family further to financial ruin and may cut his job and advance opportunities). He studied business management and law and etiquette and social aspects in school and languages. However all academies he attempted get into were flooded full because his student council matters got him distracted (and the damn women!) so he send his applications quite late. So he was walking from graduation ceremony with heavy heart towards his apartment and no idea what he does for whole year before attempting re-enter the academies....then he found a discarded academy accept format in alley? It was to academy which he had never heard about but it mentioned 'top potentials to advance to work in high pay after graduation'. So he signed the paper immediately and filled it out and he send it, albeit he was bit confused when it one part asked 'species' he wrote 'human' on it. Assuming it was a trick question.

STATS
Body:3
Mind:4
Soul:6
Health Level: 45
Popularity: 50
Energy Points: 70
Shock Value: 9
Popularity Shock: 20
Attack Combat Value: 6
Social Attack Value: 5 (overall)
Defense Combat Value: 6
Social Defense Value: 5 (overall)
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

Aura of Inspiration (5 rank, total points spend: 20pts)
Combat Technique (2 rank, Judge Opponent, Hardboiled [social], total points spend: 4pts)
Divine Relationship (5 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
Energy Bonus (4 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
Enhanced [Soul] Stat (1 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
Features (5 rank, Animal Empathy, Handsomex3, Photographic Memory, total points spend: 5pts)
Heightened Awareness (2 rank, total points spend: 4pts)
Healing (Social) (2 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
Organizational Ties (Student Council) (2 rank, total points spend: 4pts)
Unknown Power (50pts)

WEAPONS

Constructive Criticism (1 rank, Accurate+1, total points spend: 2pts
Lecturing (3 rank, Drain [soul] 2, Autofire, total points spend: 11pts

SKILLS&SPECIALTIES (list only ones with ranks)

Acrobatics (1 rank, specialties; Running, Flexibility, Balance total points spend: 4pts)
Administration (5 rank, specialties; Marketing, Student Council, Negotiating, total points spend: 6pts)
Area Knowledge (2 rank, specialties; Tokyo, total points spend: 2pts)
Computers (1 rank, specialties; Database, total points spend: 2pts)
Etiquette (5 rank, specialties; Higher Class, total points spend: 5pts)
Gaming (2 rank, specialties; Videogames, total points spend: 2pts)
Intimidation (5 rank, specialties; Business, total points spend: 10pts)
Languages (2 rank, Known; Japan[native], English, German, total points spend: 2pts)
Law (2 rank, specialties; International, total points spend: 2pts)
Seduction (5 rank, specialties; Verbal, total points spend: 10pts)
Sports (2 rank, specialties; Football, total points spend: 2pts)

DEFECTS

Girl/Guy Magnet (-1pts, just naturally forms fan clubs anywhere because he's so charismatic/hot)
Easily Distracted (-2pts, girls with sexy/beautiful feature of any ranks)
Marked (-1pts, Heterochromia iridium)

[float=left][img height=250]Place picture URL address here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Status (human, supernatural, student, teacher):[/b]
[float=left][spoiler=Background]
Lots of Text here please :)
[/spoiler][/float]

[u][b]STATS[/b][/u]
Body:
Mind:
Soul:
[b]Health Level:[/b]
[b]Popularity:[/b]
[b]Energy Points:[/b]
[b]Shock Value:[/b]
[b]Popularity Shock:[/b]
[b]Attack Combat Value:[/b]
[b]Social Attack Value:[/b]
[b]Defense Combat Value:[/b]
[b]Social Defense Value:[/b]
[b]Damage Multiplier:[/b]

[float=left][spoiler=ATTRIBUTES]
Alternate Form (x rank, customization; xxx, total points spend: xxxpts)
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=WEAPONS]
Wry Wit (x rank, specials, total points spend: xpts)
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=SKILLS&SPECIALTIES (list only ones with ranks)]
Acrobatics (x rank, specialties; xxx, xxx, xxx, total points spend: xpts)
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=DEFECTS]
Achilles Heel (-xpts, details shortly)
[/spoiler][/float]

Angie

There's going to be some interesting play between Sayama and Faye...FUN may result. (By FUN, I mean the Dwarf Fortress definition of painful, life destroying challenge that is oh so satisfying when you beat it)

Zaer Darkwail

*whimpers*

*rubs fiercely on unknown power attribute*

Activate damn it! Activate!

*back to more serious talk*

Well, I am eager to see how things go between Saki and Faye :). Although I just mention to steelsmiter that even if Saki wrote himself his species to be human the folks who check all registered students backgrounds before they send a creepy buss driver pick them up and brought to school, they may have found supernatural ancestry in Saki and it now lays dormant (until as GM you decide when it starts manifest and what it is). 50pts gives lots of room to assign to more monstrous traits which are clearly superhuman.

But besides that Saki will be bishi student who has experience in being student council (not president but he could have skills for it as he has strong social skills and charisma for it). A overall gifted in various academic fields.

Letrixia

I think I am bringing back a character from other besm games of mine. However it was one that I used in a real life besm game

Letrixia

((Work in progress need to fill the history))

Name: Miyuki Mishida
Background

Lots of Text here please :)

STATS
Body: 4
Mind: 6
Soul:  3
Health Level: 35
Popularity:
Energy Points: 45
Shock Value: 7
Popularity Shock:
Attack Combat Value: 4[+2 Using Telekinesis]
Social Attack Value:
Defense Combat Value: 4
Social Defense Value:
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

Telepathy  [Level 5] [ 6 Points per level] Can communicate with all livings beings with her mind.
Telekenesis [Lv 5] [8 points per level] Can move any object with her mind
Mind Control [Lv 5] [8 points per level] Can take control over the mind of every living being with mind 1 or more. Including computers and aliens.
Force Field [Lv 5] [3 per level] +20 Armor raiting. Uses her Telekenesis to form a barrier to repel any attack.
Heightened Awareness [Lv 3] [2 per lv] is more alert against ambushes thanks to her telepathy.
Mind Shield [Lv 4] [2 per lv] [+4 to resist mind stat rolls]
Attack Combat Mastery [lv 2] [10 per lv] [+2 ACV with anything having to do with her Telekenesis]

SKILLS&SPECIALTIES (list only ones with ranks)

Computers [2 per lv] [lv 3] [Programming, Databases, Intrusion]
Domestic Arts [2 Per lv] [Lv 1] [Cooking]
Etiquette [ 1 per lv] [lv 3] [Low, Middle and High Class]

DEFECTS

Achilles Heel (-xpts, details shortly)

Angie

Damnit, you beat me to the punch, I made an Imgur link of your picture to fix it and you already fixed it.

Zaer Darkwail

She's pretty fast indeed :). Curious to see how things go. So far it seems it's supernatural school for both monsters (like succubi) or superhuman students (like Miyuki Mishida).

Yukina

*sniffs a scent of a 3rd Ed. BESM game* What is the number of points we are allowed (and any other things I should know)? I'd like to make a shy librarian witch pc.

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 27, 2014, 07:23:11 PM
*sniffs a scent of a 3rd Ed. BESM game* What is the number of points we are allowed (and any other things I should know)? I'd like to make a shy librarian witch pc.

300, with Stats of 5, 4, and 3 (so, 120 points gone right there). You can have a Template that modifies Stats, and probably one of the Attributes that makes you better with a Stat, but that's all I know so far.

Zaer Darkwail

Enhance Stat indeed would improve your score beyonds the limit, but up by max rank 5 (so can have single stat on 10 if press for it).