Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

Today's cyber sale will consist of lots of wonderful items! Our first special will be videos of various genra. The most popular always seem to be the sex videos!

eyes, beautiful, awards
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Sybl

Her eyes were the attraction of the day.  So beautiful they were.Every one wanted them when she stood up to receive her awards.

Role, Play, Today

Mordred

For each different variation of pulse and beat, there is a distinct role. The spectrum of mood and attitude range widely.. yet I can't help but prefer the setting that likes to play, the most. Yeah, especially on a day like today.. when the wind wraps around that delicious little bundle of notes in the most seductive manner, making any hope to resist being such a ravenous creature.. quite impossible.

Head, Stuck, Radio
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

As the car rolled down the street stuck in neutral, the driver began to panic. Sticking his head out of the window he screamed for help. However when he did this he hit the radio button turning it on blasting rock music down the road as he went.

vanilla, raisins, chocolate
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

The young woman looked with quite an expression of shock and wonder as the mad professor raised an eyebrow, leaned down close, and asked if she had ever been covered in vanilla sauce. Ahhh, but he then detected quite a sly little grin from those juicy pursed lips when he suggested the idea of sprinkling raisins all over her loveliness. The final straw, however, came in the form of a bottle of chocolate syrup he brandished, causing her to practically dive into his arms.. setting the lecherous little plans into overdrive.

Very, Windy, Outside
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

On the very morning of starting out on a journey, the young soldier shook a fist at the sky. Why did today of all days have to be so windy! Gather his things, he went outside to pack up his horse, and begin the long trip to where he was due to report for duty.

grumbling, old, teacher
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Grumbling under his breath, the nefarious Mr Blue stormed to the back of the class to see what all the commotion was about. The boys were all whistling and hollering at something or someone outside and the old window was raised fully as the object of their attention was finally in his eyes. Outside, the teacher saw to his great delight a gorgeous girl in a red bikini.. making a snowman.. which instantly made him realize it would only be fitting to offer the lovely thing playing in the snow, his assistance.

Third, Eye, Candy
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Third call came for dinner. No one showed up, as usual.  The one huge Eye loomed over the empty tables. "Yum, good as  Candy," it said.

Death, Comes, Quickly

lonlyazn

Death stood over the girl mourning her innocence lost. Here comes the emotional scarring, being left vulnerable. As quickly as he came, he swooped in to pick up the pieces of her mind and molding it to his will.

Forced, Mental, Bending

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Mordred

Caressing the lightest touch along her neck, he whispered through silky strands, "See.. at first it had to be forced.. but now see.. those luscious little drops in those veins.. they listen to my thoughts.. mmm see.. feel what I'm talking about?" Looking into her eyes, he could see little sparks that connected their mental flows, and it drove his insatiable thirst soaring. It was always quite a delightful task, bending back that ravenous need to drink blood.. and this delicious morsel who now practically beckoned his hunger in every way.. wasn't making his attempts any easier.

Watch, Swinging, Pendulum
*See Pillory*

Sybl

"Watch with your eyes and listen closely" he said to the girl. He was trying desperately to get entrance into her mind. The Swinging  Pendulum went back and forth, back and forth. Her eyes were beginning to grow sleepy, the sound of the clock, tick, tick, tick....

Welcome, Stay, Go

Mordred

The young one seeking wisdom finally approached the large double doors, wondering if the twin gargoyles guarding the path were meant to welcome distant travelers.. deciding it wasn't likely. As if he wasn't enough confused, one of the pair lifted a sign that said "Stay". When the other one jumped up and started dancing like a ballerina, the young seeker of wisdom decided to go back to where he started, satisfied with his findings.

Sword, Stone, King
*See Pillory*

Sybl

The Sword slipped from his hand, embedding deeply into his boot. The blade slicing into his flesh. The Stone right in front of him caused him to trip, falling onto the King.

Exsanguation, Riptide, Rock

Jethro

The swimmer died through exsanguation after being caught in a riptide and being dashed against a protuding rock.

((Learned a new word there, had to look up rock ;) ))

Look, drive, mystery
Take a closer look, [you].  I know you want to ;)

My offs and ons
Current Role Plays: Into the West, Biblomythica.., The End of the Rainbow
Stories: A Gentle Love
Time is limited at the moment, so will not be accepting any new RP's because I would hate to let anyone down
ON HOLIDAY, thought I would have wifi, but nope.  Back soon.

Sybl

Look I drive the way I want officer, now you drive away and become my mystery date. She tossed the ticket to the floor, blowing him a kiss and sped down the road happily.

Tickle, My, Fancy

naughtygirl

My annual summer party was a hit! Everyone took well to the uniform dress code, I especially looked superb in my French Maid's outfit. One low point of the party was a perverted older uncle asking me to Tickle him with my fluffy duster. Despite this, I took a fancy to a well built gentleman wearing a sailor suit!

Played, Diet, World

Mordred

I knew it was a dream when the lovely creature before me grabbed a couple of pawns and suggested the game could be played on her back. These words were spoken as she crunched on her neverending diet of pepperoni sticks and red cabbage. Yeah, it was right then that I knew the world was being seen through some very rare tinted shades.

Sticky, Sweet, Treat
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Once upon a time there was a sticky blue dude who ran around the forums reeking of cigar smoke and blueberries. Though he acted all sweet and nice, everyone knew there was a darker side to him. Even when he offered a blue tinted treat, everyone knew it was better to refuse.

Sushi, fishing, table
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

I gotta say, I have a real weakness for deliciously made sushi. It would be a trip to delve upon the path from the fishing for the wriggling creature from the sea.. to when a master slices and dices the watery beast into the finely crafted deliciousness. And yes.. as I hold a few blueberries in one hand, and a blue-stained cigar is dangling from my lips, towards you upon the table you sit at, I slide a lovely platter of blue-tinged treats.. asking, honestly.. why, lovely human, would you refuse my offering?

Deep, Blue, Sea
*See Pillory*

Sybl

When I was a little girl, the sea was truly a Deep abyss, rarely explored.  The water appeared Blue fresh and clean teeming with life. Now a days the  Sea is void of many sea critters due to pollution.

Up, Yonder, Windows

Mordred

The last time this creature woke from a long grounded slumber, the direction of up was something that had to be relearned. When entombed within yonder mound of dirt, when the very idea of flesh and soil and leaves and all the scurrying little bugs and worms all seem to blend into one reality, it can indeed be a bit disorienting upon waking. Mmm, but saying that.. nothing like a fresh blast of open windows.. when a juicy pulse nearby taps it's whispering call upon these senses.. makes me happy, ohhhh so happy, to be this dead thing with fangs.

Open, Your, Mind
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Open the sign read, flashing an eerie pale blue. Your sign says open, though I wonder with it so dark and dreary inside, what your business is?[/b] My mind is filled with strange thoughts and sensations. Is the shop open, or is it all in my mind?

Cracked,  Wide,  Open

Mordred

In the air before the wandering soul appeared a cracked bit of reality, showing hazily a strange world on the other side. Stepping closer, he realized it was wide enough to slide through, if he dare. Throwing caution to the fickle wind, the foolish creature jumped through, knowing it might not remain open.. leaving him stranded in the odd dimension, forever.

Blindly, Venturing, Forth
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

To the man who can capture my heart and soul I would blindly follow to the ends of the earth. What a joy it would be venturing forward through the world together forever. From that day forth I would do anything he asked of me.

Nefarious, Shadow, Dabbler
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

With a dark whisper, the nefarious one who sought power spoke into the crystal of blood and smoke. Within it's swirls of blue and red hues, shadow started to pulsate within the object of untold evil. Yet to the dabbler who felt that soft beat within send it's ripples into the very air that rested upon his icy flesh, this was simply the beginning of a much darker path.

Stone, Temple, Pilots
*See Pillory*