TimeTravel? (Kati and Romeo)

Started by forgetmenot, July 13, 2010, 12:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyChaos

Ash laughed a bit, "well you are welcome to try but we have other things to shave with here, however they may not be your thing." Her gaze went back to his sword. Sharp things always intrested her... her hand slowly went out to touch the blade, it wasn't every day you got to meet a real soldier and with all the props. "Mind if I...?" she asked with her hand paused away from the sword.
On and Offs of ChaosCurrent Status for posts: Processing
Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

RomeoFalls

"Dont run your hand along the blade" he said flipping it and catching the back of the blade the handle poing towards her. "Be careful, Emily would hang me if you got hurt" he said.

LadyChaos

"Pft, Em couldn't hurt a fly if she needed." She took the handle with both her hands affraid it would weigh more than she thought. A smile came across her face as she grasped it, "did you teach anyone on how to use these before?" She stood it up and looked at herself in the blades reflection before remembering about his wanting to shave. Quickly she put it down on the table, "I'll be right back!"

Ashley bolted from the living room and into Em's bathroom looking for a razor. She found a new pack and openned it, taking one and a towel back to the kitchen for a bowl of water before returning to the living room.

RomeoFalls

"To awnser your question, yes I have" he said. He looked at the bowl of water in her hand. "I need to shave not wash my face" he said. He smiled at her and looked at his sword. He reached for it and returned it to its sheath. "Im guessing your going to show me some more magic" he asked.

LadyChaos

"It's not magic, it just like having a blade but smaller! And the water you will see what it is for after." She picked up the razor and showed him the small blades. "See just smaller and easier. After you shave a bit the blades fill up with hair and you rinse it in the water you see... it's pretty easy really."

RomeoFalls

"You couldnt kill anyone with these blades" he said. He took the razor in his hand and flipped it over. "It would be destroyed with one hit of a sheild" he said.

LadyChaos

Ashley started laughing, "we don't use them to fight with only to shave and it could cut you when while you shave if you aren't careful..." Suddenly she got an idea. "Say, women back in your day... did they have hairy legs?" She brought her foot onto the couch and brought up her pant leg a little to let him see her smooth leg. "See, nothing. That is the purpose of the razor."

RomeoFalls

"We arnt cavemen eather. They used knifes, smaller ones." he said. He looked at her leg then at her. "Well I still prefer my knife but I dont have it so. I guess" he said. He reached for the razor and then dipped it in the water bringing it up to his face he began to shave. He dipped it in the water every now and then.

forgetmenot

Emily walked back into the living room and struck a pose. She thought she looked fantastic for such short notice, and little black dresses never failed.
"TaDAAAA!" She shouted. Then say Sil with a razor to his neck and smiled. "We're going to modernize you yet."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil looked at Emily and the razor fell out of his hands. He blinked acouple of times before relizing he was staring and quickly loocked away. "You... look great" he said.

LadyChaos

Ash stood up, "o la la! Is that the dress we went shopping for? O mama! Me like! Even more than before!" Quickly she picked up her bag, "alright my turn... you kids be good." She winked at Em before scurring off to steal her bedroom for a change of clothes.

forgetmenot

Em blushed at the attention, but took a seat next to Sil. She adjusted the low cut vneck to make sure she was covered in all the right places and looked over at him.
"I'm glad you like my dress." She smiled. "I don't get many opprotunities to dress up."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Why?" he said. He looked at his armor and said "I normaly dont take that off, atleast not all of it". He reached for the gauntlents and slipped them back on. He tighted the straps and said "Honor, Duty, Justice".

forgetmenot

She smiled at his chivalry. "Well here, we try to dress for occassions, but I rarely go anywhere special." she shrugged
She stood up and walked to a mirror, checking the make-up she just applied. As soon as Ash came out they would go down the street to the club that ASh and her were at last night.

A/A-

LadyChaos

Ashley came out with her arms up and did a little spin showing off her outfit. "Like it? I just picked it up!" It was just a squared off halter top green dress that stopped right above her knees. She loved to stand out. She glanced at Sil and noticed he put his gloves back on, "well a little touch of home I see. It suits you, and looks amazing." She did a little bow infront of him before going over to Em and putting her arm around her. "Now shall we since we are all ready?"

forgetmenot

"Let's" Em smiled. She grabbed her purse and led the way out.
(skip to the club?)

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil followed quietly behind them. Not really sure what to expect.

forgetmenot

They walked up to the Club and luckily weren't carded, since she knew Sil had no identification. She walked inside in a hurry and went straight to the bar. She usually drank wine coolers and 'girly drinks' but tonight, tonight was special. She started them out with 3 beers, and knew it would escalate from there. She walked back to Sil and handed him a bottle, smiling she said so he could hear.
"The music is always pretty loud, but you'll getr used to it!"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil nodded and looked at the bottle. "Poision?" he asked. He looked at Emily and smiled.

LadyChaos

Ash kind of bounced along with the music and snatched the bottle from Em. "Beer? O aren't we feeling good tonight Em!" She caught the eye of a guy in the bar and was tempted to wave him over but wasn't sure how it would turn out with their new friend. She decided to catch up with him later and turned her attention back to her friends after taking a sip from the bottle.

forgetmenot

Em laughed nervously and drank her beer quickly. she needed all the liquid courage she could get, she couldn't shake the feeling that this was a bad idea. She caught Ash looking at the guy and smiled. "Ash is popular in these kinds of places!" She explained to Sil. "I give her 5 minutes before she's grinding with some guy on the dance floor!" She smiled mischieviously at Ashley.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Grinding? Isnt that dangerous?" he asked. Looking at Ashley he looked back at Emily. "She dosnt look very strong. Maybe I should talk to this guy?" he said looking over at him.

LadyChaos

Ash laughed keeping her gaze towards the fellow, "grinding isn't dangerous, it is fun! Em you should really show Sal her, I'm sure he would get a blast!" She took another quick sip of her beer, "plus if anything goes wrong I know who to run to..." she winked at Sal and started walking over towards the man she was eyeing earlier.

forgetmenot

Em shook her head, but was laughing. She put her empty bottle on the counter and called for another, looking over at Sil, she amended that to 2 more!
Gosh Em, you're going to get drunk, and then where will this night end up?! You know exactly where it will end up!
She turned and smiled at Silivaus. "Let's Dance!" She shouted, and took his arm, leading him out to the dance floor.

The throngs of women around the floor began to take notice of the Roman God on her arm. She turned a catty look on them, hoping to keep him to herself for at least one dance.
The music started pulsing and she starting moving her hips and arms in time with it.

A/A-

LadyChaos

Ashley quickly finished her beer and placed on some random table as she approached her target. She swankly smiled at him and took his hand as she led him to the dance floor as well, leaving his buddies behind. Once they hit the floor she started swaying to the music feeling the beat fill her and almost take over her. She leaned back on the guy she brought to the dance floor feeling him start to move with her placing his hands on her hips.

(Sorry I gotta go but I will try to be back on later tonight)