What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

3 Ibuprofen on rye with a light smear of raspberry jam.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Pastrami with cole slaw on seedless rye

Oniya

Just finished a little bowl of watermelon ice cream.  The little Oni didn't like it (probably because the home-made stuff isn't quite as smooth as the stuff you buy, and the high water content of the watermelon doesn't help with that), so I got the leftovers and she got a freeze-pop.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mordred

Bagel with cream cheese and a bit of raspberry jam.
*See Pillory*

innHERendo

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...from the freezer so they are nice and cold.  ;D
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Oniya

Orange chicken with fried rice.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mordred

Bagel with cream cheese and turkey and a handful of barbecue potato chips.
*See Pillory*

forbiddenfruit

Aritchoke pesto & red onions pizza. ;)

Iridescent Raven

forbiddenfruit

Mordred

I dreamed of having a delicious omelet (with ham and cheese).. but also had a wheat bagel with cream cheese and a bit of raspberry jam.
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

Just finish Roasted Beef Merlot, and now Im eating a home made chocolate chip cookie.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Mordred

A chocolate croissant. Might not remove the headache, but it's sure worth a try.
*See Pillory*

Beguile's Mistress

A peach.  A big, fresh, juicy, sweet, ripe peach that drips down my chin when I bite into it.  God, it's good!

DJXTESX

I was eating Tostino's pizza rolls, but they're all gone now ;)/

Mordred

Five ginger cookies (goes great with the coffee.. yeah.. coffee at 10-freakin-PM) :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

WhiteTigerForever

Just finished a nice plate of nachos with the cheese so melted hot, you had to gently pull it apart, as you watch the cheese form strands.   Getting thinner and thinner, I wonder how long each piece will stretch before the tension barrier splits the cheese in fine, thread like strands...:)  wasssss ggggggoooooooodddd....
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

CheetahInAfrica

I had lasagne an hour ago, yummy! I wanted to cook, but my brother, that genius, had to ruin most of the burners. So I had to use something which I could do inside the oven *sigh*

Well, kinda my fault too, for letting him cook the other day. He is 8 years older, but also 8 times more incapable than I am lol
Laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!
Weep and you will weep alone!

The city changes, but the fools within are always the same.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl